As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sonic [chat]ema

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote:
    I regret not buying two red bulls, instead of one, before the 7-11 closed.

5 hour energy bro

you can keep a ton of them in your desk

919UOwT.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    You know, it just occurred to me, when you're on Virmire, why can't you
    send Liara/Wrex/Garrus/Tali to help Kaiden, and go to Ashley's rescue yourself?[/spoiler

Because the designers made a decision to not allow that to happen

question answered

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    There's also Lord Death Man, from the Batman manga and more recently Batman Inc.

deathman09.jpg

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Man, I lost my virginity when I was 16.

That is too young.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote:
    I think the most important thing is to play this cool. I think I'm just going to stay platonic with her until she turns 18.

If she's the person I think she is she'll still be that person then.

That's the best idea. 16 and 25 are NOT going to work out in the long run. 18 and 27 are still a little iffy, but a hell of a lot better. Keep looking for other women during the time you're waiting, too. Don't stay completely single and out of the game just because you're waiting for this girl to grow up.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wooo!

gonna do some shots

gonna get fuckkkkkkkked up!

woo!

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    How does a restaurant serve 100+ people, but have one fucking toilet?

They cook everything properly.

nibXTE7.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i just made a pitcher of mojito

it's pretty tasty but the simple syrup i made is very powerful

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    @powerpuppies, where are you. play lol

@OnTheLastCastle I am hanging with my sister and her friend today dogg

play tomorrow

sig.gif
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    In addition to all the other concerns being raised, dating a younger person is a huge responsibility due to the huge impact you're bound to have on their future attitude toward relationships and the opposite sex.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    send Liara/Wrex/Garrus/Tali to help Kaiden, and go to Ashley's rescue yourself?[/spoiler

the engine breaks horribly if there's less than 3 people in the party.
    From the time you lose Jenkins to the time you gain Ashley, they had to pull some horrible hacks, to hear them tell it

Organichu wrote:

I agree with this sentiment. I've had a depressing day, and my buddy Jack Daniels is visiting with some cognac, and I'm having myself a night.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I've just seen the movie [REC]. Honestly, I liked Quarantine better. I don't know, something about the infected, their make-up and their screams in the original film just felt... stupid. ridiculous. The only real flaw I can think of about Quarantine is that, unlike other "found footage" films, it didn't shy away from casting well-known actors from TV. Then again, if recognizing actors hurts your suspension of disbelief, maybe watching movies isn't something you're apt to do.

What I do wonder, though, is how they did the effects at the end, there. I'm having a hard time believing Doug Jones could have pulled that one off and he pulled a similar effect in Quarantine.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    wooo!

gonna do some shots

woo!
    I did this the other day

I had a really fun time

and then I wanted to die

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:

That is too young.

nah

I mean, historically you're probably on par

there's an argument to be made that 16 is too young for an older person to be involved with, but not, I think, that it's too young to have sex with other people your own age

Organichu wrote:
    wooo!

gonna do some shots

woo!

OH MY GAWD I AM SO WASTED!!!!!

WOO!

919UOwT.png
    the thing with the hat at the ending is so ham-handed

there is no right age to lose your virginity

i think it is different for different people. because people mature emotionally differently

i was definitely way too young

919UOwT.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I know you guys are talking about the bad Indi movie but I really want to watch Last Crusade now.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I love Moulin Rouge and I am not ashamed.

I've just seen the movie [REC]. Honestly, I liked Quarantine better. I don't know, something about the infected, their make-up and their screams in the original film just felt... stupid. ridiculous. The only real flaw I can think of about Quarantine is that, unlike other "found footage" films, it didn't shy away from casting well-known actors from TV. Then again, if recognizing actors hurts your suspension of disbelief, maybe watching movies isn't something you're apt to do.

What I do wonder, though, is how they did the effects at the end, there. I'm having a hard time believing Doug Jones could have pulled that one off and he pulled a similar effect in Quarantine.

I want to watch the sequel to REC at some point. They have this whole thing where it turns out the zombies are possessed by demons (alluded to at the end of REC) and everything goes crazy.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I was way too old to lose my virginity

like, jeeze

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I lost my virginity at 20, which actually I have 0 problems with. She was more experienced than me but that was fine and we both were mature enough to handle it.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote:
    I know you guys are talking about the bad Indi movie but I really want to watch Last Crusade now.

yeah I'm thinking about putting that on just to wash the taste of this out of my mouth

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I'm not allowed to date OR upload scans anymore.

Jokerman on
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    wandering wrote:
    I love Moulin Rouge and I am not ashamed.

I ought to watch all of that. All I really know is the One Day I'll Fly Away song.

simonwolf wrote:
    I was way too old to lose my virginity

like, jeeze

hi5

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    there is no right age to lose your virginity

i think it is different for different people. because people mature emotionally differently

i was definitely way too young
    It doesn't matter how old or young you are, just make sure it happens on your wedding night

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I may stop drinking spirits as much as I do. I don't like the "spike" in drunkenness. Like, I really enjoy drinking vodka or something and then going to a club but you peak rather early and then crash horribly. It is much harder to reach and stay at a decent level of buzzed with spirits than it is with pints.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Winky wrote:

That is too young.

nah

there's an argument to be made that 16 is too young for an older person to be involved with, but not, I think, that it's too young to have sex with other people your own age

Oh no, I wasn't saying 16 was too young to lose my virginity, it was pretty much the perfect time.

I was saying that, because it was the age I lost my virginity, I feel it's way too weird for a 25-year-old to date someone of that age.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    holy fuck this police captain is getting orally raped

this show is fucking dark

Winky wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Winky wrote:

That is too young.

nah

Oh no, I wasn't saying 16 was too young to lose my virginity, it was pretty much the perfect time.

I was saying that, because it was the age I lost my virginity, I feel it's way too weird for a 25-year-old to date someone of that age.

ah yeah

I'm with you on that

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Oh for the days when knocking up 13 year olds was the norm.
    THIS IS A JOKE

nibXTE7.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Gooey wrote:
    Honk wrote:
    I regret not buying two red bulls, instead of one, before the 7-11 closed.

5 hour energy bro

you can keep a ton of them in your desk

I will in the future! I bought a half liter coffee and a half liter red bull. Need more!

Work is going really really well though. Though my deadline is slowly approaching.

PSN: Honkalot
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    1s97q.jpg

Jokerman on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    why has breaking bad done product placement for Rage in two different episodes?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    scott pilgrim is bad

therefore

dating a 16 year old is bad

steam_sig.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Tamin wrote:

the engine breaks horribly if there's less than 3 people in the party.
    From the time you lose Jenkins to the time you gain Ashley, they had to pull some horrible hacks, to hear them tell it
    Well, by "yourself" I meant "with your current team". But really, is there any in-universe justification for having four of your six squad members on the Normandy at all times?

why has breaking bad done product placement for Rage in two different episodes?

It's got to be a coincidence. TV would never stoop so low as to have product placement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OViS82tn5hs&feature=related

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Robos I considered The Quiz and rejected her along with Lord Death. The Quiz is a really strange villain for a GM to deal with, and Lord Death seemed a bit weird. I also rejected Catseye for having six appearances against the Suicide Squad only. I ended up going with Avatar. A hero turned villain.

This discussion has been closed.