As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sonic [chat]ema

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Maybe shitchairman was paying all of the rent and the roommate was chillinf there for free?

does that strike you as a good deal?

because that is one craigslist ad I wouldn't be responding to

Dude rent in bellaire ohio is super high.

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    Strange Days has some hilarious predictions.

everyone in the 90s seemed to think that that sort of like hardcore/skinhead/riot grrl type punk aesthetic was the way of the future

of course the movie would not have quite the same impact if everyone were shuffling around to Dashboard Confessional or whatever

Future imperfect movies don't work when everybody is a wheatgrass shake drinking, slip-on-wearing acoustic guitar licking pussy, or a party-hopping neo-disco douchebag.

Unless that movie is Demolition Man

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Senjutsu wrote:
    jerk off while calling your ex

breathe heavily by making a pathetic spectacle of yourself

I was hoping to boecome shitchairman, but alas, even hae had a girlfriend.
    Glass half empty response: If that guy could get a girlfriend, what's my excuse I'm so alone
    Glass half full response: Shit and maggots do not fuse me to my chair! YES

wandering on
    wandering wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:
    jerk off while calling your ex

breathe heavily by making a pathetic spectacle of yourself

I was hoping to boecome shitchairman, but alas, even hae had a girlfriend.
    Glass half empty response: If that guy could get a girlfriend, what's my excuse :(
    Glass half full response: Shit and maggots do not fuse me to my chair! YES

Glass half empty response: Shit and maggots fuse me to my chair, I might as well just accept my fate. :(

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I... I'm not sure how comfortable I am saying if shit and maggots fuse you to your chair you should be killed

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Space Marine is fun. That's a definite buy when it goes on sale on steam. I don't buy actioners at full price unless their name is Arkham Asylum

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Hooray, I learned why I shouldn't read the comments section of the worst newspaper in Toronto's website!
    New immigrants are the world's trash and Canada is the world's garbage dump

I am 21 years old and weigh 900 pounds. But it's cool because I am level 85 in WoW.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    personally i'm impressed

steam_sig.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    tumblr_lpy4yrZbKy1qil6hqo1_500.jpg

nibXTE7.png
    Hooray, I learned why I shouldn't read the comments section of the worst newspaper in Toronto's website!

Huh. Well, that's one hell of a declarative statement on that fellow's part. I bet he's a real classy sort of guy.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I'm fat and it's shit like shitchairman that are making me lose weight because fuck that. The day I am stuck to a chair, or a scooter, or a rascal, is the day I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. I will not go quietly into that night.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Nobody could possibly think this Bucky Larson thing will be a success

why was it made
    because the people in charge think fart jokes are the height of comedy

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Space Marine is fun. That's a definite buy when it goes on sale on steam. I don't buy actioners at full price unless their name is Arkham Asylum

This is my thought. I really really enjoyed the demo. Played it 4 times.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited September 2011
    FroThulhu wrote:

Huh. Well, that's one hell of a declarative statement on that fellow's part. I bet he's a real classy sort of guy.

I mean, seriously

That guy should just be fed a curb, goddamn

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    comments on news sites are just trolls trolling trolls

Ludious wrote:
    I'm fat and it's shit like shitchairman that are making me lose weight because fuck that. The day I am stuck to a chair, or a scooter, or a rascal, is the day I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. I will not go quietly into that night.

I've got things to say about otherwise-capable obese people in mobility devices! And I'm almost drunk enough to say them!

edited September 2011
    How can Canadians of right mind call immigrants trash? I mean, it's not easy to immigrate to Canada. The standards are through the roof (The U.S. would get abloo'd into the next century if our standards were so rough).

By the very nature of the bar that is set, Immigrants into Canada cannot be trash.

Ludious on
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Nobody could possibly think this Bucky Larson thing will be a success

why was it made
    because the people in charge think fart jokes are the height of comedy
    It would be funny if after you said that you farted. *ffffarrrrttttt*

I'm not convinced that they're entirely trolling

I mean, I have terrible relatives in rural areas in Ontario

I'm sure there are some around here

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Maybe shitchairman was paying all of the rent and the roommate was chillinf there for free?

does that strike you as a good deal?

because that is one craigslist ad I wouldn't be responding to
    well i would assume you would get your own chair

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Ludious wrote:
    How can Canadians of right mind call immigrants trash? I mean, it's not easy to immigrate to Canada. The standards are through the roof (The U.S. would get abloo'd into the next century if our standards were so rough).

By the very nature of the bar that is set, Immigrants into Canada cannot be trash.

The general complaint about immigrants here are directed at refugees most often, since they generally don't have the same sort of qualifications as others

They're still terrible things for people to say

I've also heard of some 'cism in the Land of Canad.

edited September 2011
    I'm not convinced that they're entirely trolling

I mean, I have terrible relatives in rural areas in Ontario

I'm sure there are some around here

Poe's law. Some of these dudes are trolls. Some of these dudes are legit fucked up.

There was one time I was chilling with my family, and my aunt talked about her 14 year old granddaughter who just got pregnant with twins. She wasn't as concerned with the fact that her granddaughter was 14 as the fact that the twins were half black. She just hushed up and said "the babies.... are black." I shut up because that was one conversation I did not want to get invovlved in.

Solomaxwell6 on
    the funny thing is, we have these crazy high requirements, so that your average immigrant from India is like a neurosurgeon or an engineer

but then they immigrate here and find out that their qualifications aren't valid here, so they end up working as janitors

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Sam and Max season 3 is SO fucking good you guys.

Senjutsu wrote:
    the funny thing is, we have these crazy high requirements, so that your average immigrant from India is like a neurosurgeon or an engineer

but then they immigrate here and find out that their qualifications aren't valid here, so they end up working as janitors

This is the most fucking retarded thing

There must be some kind of discrimination going on if they can do everything to get in but get stonewalled at being hired

Why would they have even been accepted if their qualifications weren't valid?!

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQDIbfIpFyw

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Senjutsu wrote:

There must be some kind of discrimination going on if they can do everything to get in but get stonewalled at being hired

America is enlightened. SOME DAY YOU CANADIANS WILL LEARN TO BE MORE LIKE AMERICA

Inquisitor wrote:
    I need to play this, the first two seasons are so good.

Abe Lincoln Must Die has the best spontaneous musical number ever.

Senjutsu wrote:

It's because the federal government recognizes the local certifications for the purposes of meeting the immigration threshold, but the provincial society of engineers or physicians college is under no obligation to do the same, and mostly chooses not to for a variety of reasons

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    rRwz9.gif
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    wandering wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    I need to play this, the first two seasons are so good.

Abe Lincoln Must Die has the best spontaneous musical number ever.

Already in the first two hours of season 3 I feel like they've blown their previous offerings clean out of the water.

Completely overhauled graphical engine, much improved UI, new ways of moving and best of all:
    The ability to switch to Max, at which point the game goes first person and you can unleash his latent psychic abilities.

Jacobkosh wrote:

for some reason i always liked this.

steam_sig.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Oh man, watching a scary movie in the dark was not a great idea. I'm having trouble with getting the nerve to keep watching.

The movie is kinda dumb, but I'm in a dark room of a dark house and it's getting to me.

It's Grave Encounters, basically that shitty TAPS show, but ghosts actually show up and it's creepy and these guys who hammed it up for 5 episodes are just acting dumb in an haunted asylum.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    holy fuck this police captain is getting orally raped

this show is fucking dark

The Shield, right?

but it was never as cool as i hoped

steam_sig.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I have been watching Tiger and Bunny and kind of annoyed that the last episode isn't up yet. Yeah its weeaboo, but its a fun super hero jaunt.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    So I just finished Community season one

pretty good show overall

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    A ghost just pushed a dude down a flight of stairs. this is creepy somehow.

This discussion has been closed.