As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] CheckPoint ep. 18 - Retirement Plan

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited September 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Less newslike and more commentary on the current state of games. I liked it, even though it didn't really bring any new information or arguments to the table.

Also, as far as saying good bye to your viewers goes, this was a good one. :D

• FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Good luck with whatever, Jer!

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Kathleen_LRRKathleen_LRR Registered User regular
    Jer is going back to school full time to finish up his degree. Which is awesome and a great move for him, but it means we'll be down a member of the CheckPoint crew until he is done. That said, we're going to try and bring in other people to fill the Jer-like hole in our lives.

• ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Oh that was a real thing? I just figured he'd be back next week. Happy learnings, then.

I enjoyed the boom-mic drop.

• plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    Oh, Jer's really out? Good luck then, Jer!

3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    That was probably the most entertaining way for him to leave

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    What degree is he working on?

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Good episode, that final line about kinect star wars was great.

• NoOutletNoOutlet Registered User regular
    This would have been my choice for the thumb:
    1iE7N.png

• PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    aw. well good luck with school!
    Aldo wrote:
    Less newslike and more commentary on the current state of games. I liked it, even though it didn't really bring any new information or arguments to the table.

Also, as far as saying good bye to your viewers goes, this was a good one. :D
    considering how clueless i am with everything, this was pretty newslike since i didn't know of any of the topics shown until they said it.

jCyyTSo.png