As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Blamimation, s.2 ep.2: Tuesday Sept. 6, 2011

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited September 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
pa_hero_blam2season2.png

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I had a pasta snack thing for dinner just now. Does anyone else wonder what a 'Krasp Dinner' would be like.
    kraspdinnerscaleddown.png
    Is it something you would want to eat? What manner of ingredients would it be composed of, how would it be prepared, at point of manufacture and then at point of consumption.

I enjoyed todays Blamimation.

How do I get that image to work behind a spoiler tag. The spoiler would just not click open when I tried

Kaimaka on
    2bas2j6qpsiv.gif
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3349-7357-2013
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    I think this Blam™ has set a new record for the number of times I had to pause and/or rewind to read all the text.
    Enjoyed every frame of it.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    So good! Whenever there are have guest appearances it always turns out great. Hopefully this is a continuing trend!

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    I don't know why but I adored Frontalot's Kathleen Turner impression

Great episode. Loved the guest spot

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    It's snug

YL9WnCY.png
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Tasteful

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    I thought scott was unable to grow a beard

or does that rule get reversed if he's upside down

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Why'd you do this to me, guys? Putting the thinnest, most egalitarian of the nerdcore crop into a Blam will forever make each subsequent Blam not as good.

Oh brilliant
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Tleilaxu wrote:
    I think this Blam™ has set a new record for the number of times I had to pause and/or rewind to read all the text.

NO SHIT (get it)

• TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Kaimaka wrote:
    I had a pasta snack thing for dinner just now. Does anyone else wonder what a 'Krasp Dinner' would be like.
    kraspdinnerscaleddown.png
    Is it something you would want to eat? What manner of ingredients would it be composed of, how would it be prepared, at point of manufacture and then at point of consumption.

It's the sands of Egypt. Gathered with a golden scoop that has been engraved with the head of a falcon-headed-false-god.
    Prepare by mixing the sand with the included packet of beard trimmings. No liquid.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    To rescue that fair maiden I would have shoved her in a thousand butts.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Raneados wrote:
    I thought scott was unable to grow a beard

or does that rule get reversed if he's upside down

his hair only grows up

• agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    FYI there are now RSS feeds and a posted schedule for PATV. There's a feed for all the shows as well as a feed for each individual series.

All shows: http://penny-arcade.com/feed/show
    Blamimations: http://penny-arcade.com/feed/show/blamimations

• Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    I just want to say that this is probably my favorite content on the site now.

• batbat123batbat123 Registered User new member
    edited September 2011
    deleted

Tube on