As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

When You're a [chat]

ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster ApocalypseThe Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
edited September 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
Allegedly a voice of reason.
Chanus on

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Also, Queen Anne was a very small queen. Kinda cute as well

queen-anne-of-great-britain.jpg

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Do you guys think Al Qaeda terrorists ask each other if they remember where they were on 9/11?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Do you guys think Al Qaeda terrorists ask each other if they remember where they were on 9/11?

Probably.

I bet they get all misty-eyed and then shout down people who are all, "Geeez! It was ten years ago! Get over it!"

edited September 2011
    Elki wrote:

Surely. They probably send each other those custom anniversary cards you can make on various websites too!

Kalkino on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:

I'd hit it

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:

[i mg]http://aberdeenvoice.com/wp-content/gallery/images2/queen-anne-of-great-britain.jpg[/img]

I dunno... that dog makes her look huge.

• stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

[i mg]http://aberdeenvoice.com/wp-content/gallery/images2/queen-anne-of-great-britain.jpg[/img]

The dog is only 2" tall

• JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Darn. My plans for QC have been foiled.

huntresssig.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

I'd hit it

Her?

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    @Arivia have you decided if our characters are starting on a team?

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Tell this story to your wife for points.

huntresssig.jpg
    Chanus wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

The dog is only 2" tall

Well-placed then, if the artist was trying to compensate for her being so tiny.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

Oh thank goodness, not going to lie I totally cried at your post. HUG THAT KITTY. LOVE THAT KITTY. And maybe consider making him an indoor cat?

So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

It might be time to get a cat pregnancy test.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

Well... that's good news at least!

Well, I dunno, hitting a large but cute, dog owning Queen would still be pretty good. I mean sure, the endless barking, the biting, the begging for pats or stick throwing would be rather distracting, but hey, no one ever said being intimate with royalty was going to be easy

Queen Anne only makes me thinkg of Queen Anne's Revenge. Because Blackbeard is the most legitimately awesome thing about History. By all verisimilitudinous sources, he really was just fucking cool.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

The cat probably staged the whole thing to scare the piss out of you.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Average Pay and Benefits
    • $700 - $1100 USD per month

Average Cost of Living
    • $700 - $1200 USD per month depending on lifestyle
    Teach English in Brazil: lose money!

Sarksus wrote:
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

The cat probably staged the whole thing to scare the piss out of you.

Cats are total sociopaths.

Average Pay and Benefits

Average Cost of Living
    Teach English in Brazil: lose money!*

*depending on lifestyle

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Average Pay and Benefits

Average Cost of Living

Um, that's assuming you DON'T deal drugs on the side.

You kinda have to deal drugs on the side.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Elki wrote:
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

Cats a 'he.'

Texted wife.

(I get reception sometimes if the cell phone is on the floor. It's fucking weird. I don't think it needs to be on the floor. I think it makes more sense that I just plain get reception sometimes, but it has never occured while it isn't on the floor.)

Anyways, apparently unbeknownst to me he has been recently hanging out (as in they're on the porch next to each other but staring off in the distance like 45 degrees away.) with some big orange and white cat recently. On our porch, just sitting there with this cat.

If it was mating, then it sounded like rape. And I was so sure it wasn't, because there really was only one voice.

Christ, I hope the neighbors didn't see me in "adventure-panic-prepared to fight a bobcat but gets scared away by a spider" mode. They're all country 'folk' sittin' there thinkin', "Now why in the hell is that city boy in such a fix to see two cats makin' the ol' nasty?"

It seems odd there would be drug dealers in Brazil... like... how hard would it be to supply your own?

As someone currently looking for ESL opportunities there's very few places you are going to go abroad and teach English and be able to bank a lot of money in savings.

Elki wrote:
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

Cats a 'he.'

Texted wife.

(I get reception sometimes if the cell phone is on the floor. It's fucking weird. I don't think it needs to be on the floor. I think it makes more sense that I just plain get reception sometimes, but it has never occured while it isn't on the floor.)

Anyways, apparently unbeknownst to me he has been recently hanging out (as in they're on the porch next to each other but staring off in the distance like 45 degrees away.) with some big orange and white cat recently. On our porch, just sitting there with this cat.

If it was mating, then it sounded like rape. And I was so sure it wasn't, because there really was only one voice.

Christ, I hope the neighbors didn't see me in "adventure-panic-prepared to fight a bobcat but gets scared away by a spider" mode. They're all country 'folk' sittin' there thinkin', "Now why in the hell is that city boy in such a fix to see two cats makin' the ol' nasty?"

They probably just assumed it was the drugs you were doing.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    "Oh, um, sure! Sure Crack helps you study, so the small ones are $5, these are $10, and the large ones are $50."

As someone currently looking for ESL opportunities there's very few places you are going to go abroad and teach English and be able to bank a lot of money in savings.

Yeah, you really have to think of it more as a stipend to pay for your food while you're on vacation.

Apparently Thailand has a pretty decent exchange/pay rate and the curriculum is super laid back and casual compared to S Korea, Japan or a Western European country.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Apparently Thailand has a pretty decent exchange/pay rate and the curriculum is super laid back and casual compared to S Korea, Japan or a Western European country.

And the lady boys, oh my word, the lady boys. 8->

A friend of mine is doing ESL in Cambodia... but his dad married a Cambodian and moved there, so that may be helping him finance it.

You know, the subject of drug use is more lax than when I was in urban Florida. I mean, I'm sure if I stepped into a church they wouldn't approve. But here it's less "Do you... smoke... pot?" like it was in Florida. Here it's just, well... People just do drugs here. It's like asking if they smoke cigarettes.

At least my experience so far.

So my roommate keeps telling me she wants me to hook up with her cousin when her cousin comes to visit.

I feel like its a trap.

So my roommate keeps telling me she wants me to hook up with her cousin when her cousin comes to visit.

I feel like its a trap.

Maybe she has a particular brand of herpes not yet known to your area.

Maybe you could be the one to change all that.

Rewatching Valhalla Rising.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Average Pay and Benefits

Average Cost of Living

Teach English in Brazil! Make a living wage, same as everyone else, but complain about it because you deserve better!

I figure I could take a bear.
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:

Yes, and the old school AQ members are total hipster douches to all those lame post-9/11 recruits, since they were into a global pan-Islamic jihad against the Jews and Crusaders to restore the caliphate before it was trendy and mainstream, man.

Lawndart wrote:
    Elki wrote:

Yes, and the old school AQ members are total hipster douches to all those lame post-9/11 recruits, since they were into a global pan-Islamic jihad against the Jews and Crusaders to restore the caliphate before it was trendy and mainstream, man.

Al Qaeda is cool and all, but have you heard of Al Kitaab?

Probably not, they're really obscure.

Lawndart wrote:
    Elki wrote:

I wonder how many pretend they were a part of the conspiracy.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.