As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E PbP] Council of Thieves Act 1: The Bastards of Erebus (IC)

1151617181921»

• Options
    Hiatus132Hiatus132 Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Calleigh gathered up the Tiefling into a small burlap bag, hoping that the blood and slight scent of sulfur wouldn't get on her own attire.

"Unless anyone objects, I think I'll take Yuren's friend here back to my store, and prepare the 'message' for delivery. I imagine after last night, you all still need some rest and probably a trip to the market."

Calleigh then described how to get to her shop, noting a couple of ways to get there from the major city landmarks.

"Meet me at my shop just before the sun sets tomorrow. I'll deliver the message around then, and surely the bastards won't be too far behind."

She then paused, thinking a moment before tossing a small jingling bag onto the crate in front of Hertzog. "That's what little gold I have left. Feel free to make use of it in preparation for tomorrow."
    Calleigh officially adds her gold to the party pool!

Hiatus132 on