As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Street Fighter X Tekken: Game out now. 12 characters DLC incoming. Day 1 patching.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    blaze_zero wrote:
    Does anyone still have that leaked roster?
    sfxtcharacterlistleak.jpg

Take with a grain of salt, etc.

But still, Lili/Karin, Go!

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    Well, if that list is right... I'm buying this game.

Juri/Asuka all day, everyday. FOREVER.

• Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    360 gets an exclusive character?

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I could see them putting in Karin just to have Capcom's rich, white chick against Tekken's rich, white chick actually.

• Options
    Master Chief

• Options
    Baka_ShadeBaka_Shade Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I'm almost sure someone on Unity straight up admitted to faking that list. It is a pretty plausible bunch of characters though, especially with all the ones that have been hinted at or mentioned by Ono

Baka_Shade on
    kanpilgrimsigfinal2.png
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    blaze_zero wrote:
    Master Chief

Blinx

• Options
    i thought that list was just the one leaked by Lupinko put into a picture format.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Walt wrote:
    blaze_zero wrote:
    Master Chief

Blinx

'splosion man

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I like both heihachi and rolento so that's radical.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lAMCNWtvGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiVC9j7r4HY

Rolento, Gief, Heihachi, and Lili as the reveals at TGS, I guess?

Baka_Shade on
    kanpilgrimsigfinal2.png
  • Options
    H*RH*R Registered User regular
    I'm not sure why, but I'm disapointed that Gief is there. I play Gief in SF4, but still. I'd really like some characters that aren't in SF4 be brought into this game.

Nintendo Network: WarrenMSP
    3DS: 4184-2362-9697
    PSN: Skywarrd
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I won't mind Zangief being in the game if his partner really is R. Mika.

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    H*R wrote:
    I'm not sure why, but I'm disapointed that Gief is there. I play Gief in SF4, but still. I'd really like some characters that aren't in SF4 be brought into this game.

How the hell can you be dissappointed that Zangief is in? We're finally gonna get to see him smack down a bear!

• Options
    H*R wrote:

There will be a decent amount of non SF4 characters in this game.

Still, as it's called Streetfighter X Tekken, you can't have the majority of the cast not be from SF4, if for no other reasons than business reasons.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Karin & Sakura for the first time since SFA3, sold.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    H*RH*R Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote:
    H*R wrote:

There will be a decent amount of non SF4 characters in this game.

Still, as it's called Streetfighter X Tekken, you can't have the majority of the cast not be from SF4, if for no other reasons than business reasons.

I suppose you're right. I'd just like to see some characters that have been out of the spotlight or underused get a fresh shot.

Nintendo Network: WarrenMSP
    3DS: 4184-2362-9697
    PSN: Skywarrd
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Booo no Rufus...well maybe for the inevitable SFxT Alpha?

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options

Rufus vs Bob would have shifted the Earth's gravity, killing millions.

• Options
  • Options

Yes! Earth's gravity WILL shift.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Baka_Shade wrote:

This is the greatest thing that has ever been.

• Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    And the "leaked list" finally goes DOWN.

It was funny to see Ryu and Ken just chillin'

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    What's up with the Street Fighter characters speaking Japanese and the Tekken characters speaking English?

• Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    It was said that Tekken characters always spoke their native languages, and SF characters don't.

• Options
    So... Rufus is from the states as well... why don't they have his English VA?

Just kind of weird.

• Options
    It's from Famitsu, I'm sure there will be an English dub version released during TGS. Same thing happened with the gamescom trailer I think.

kanpilgrimsigfinal2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Yes! Earth's gravity WILL shift.

Gon and Dr. B or no dice.

...that video was goddamned hilarious.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    lionheart_m on
  • Options
    That trailer makes me suspect that leaked list since Rufus isn't on it.

Seems strange they would make a trailer that has a heavy featuring of Rufus when it also has Bob and Julia(who are in) along with Zangief who we pretty much know is in.

• Options
    SkabSkab Registered User regular
    There have been trailers with characters in them that aren't necessarily in the game (Dan and Haggar, for example.) but Rufus is way to much of a focus in the newest one for it to just be a cameo or something. So, I think it's safe to say the "leak" list is incorrect.

Which I'm completely ok with, because it just makes it more excited since we don't know who's going to show up now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WishpigWishpig Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    That Rufus vs Bob trailer is simply awesome... Here I was afraid that Rufus wouldn't be in and we'd never see Rufus vs Bob... then a CGI trailer comes out staring him. This has made my week! Rufus and Hugo team up baby!

Oh yeah, I haven't been keeping up, will this game make poison officially a woman? I hope not, the great unknown of her/his real gender has always made her/him stand out.

Wishpig on
    WARNING: Picture below may cause spontaneous growth of facial hair and/or body hair.
    622545-8-1261525714230.jpg

Image by Sharpwriter on deviantart.com
  • Options
    JacobColeJacobCole Registered User regular
    After watching some of the trailers again, I really hope for a Rufus/Dan team. I don't know why, but I want it so bad!

• Options
    Wishpig wrote:
    That Rufus vs Bob trailer is simply awesome... Here I was afraid that Rufus wouldn't be in and we'd never see Rufus vs Bob... then a CGI trailer comes out staring him. This has made my week! Rufus and Hugo team up baby!

Oh yeah, I haven't been keeping up, will this game make poison officially a woman? I hope not, the great unknown of her/his real gender has always made her/him stand out.

They've been playing around with it.

Honestly, I hope they never say either way so people remain uncomfortable.

• Options
    WishpigWishpig Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote:
    Wishpig wrote:

They've been playing around with it.

Honestly, I hope they never say either way so people remain uncomfortable.

I suppose I'd like it to remain open ended as well.

WARNING: Picture below may cause spontaneous growth of facial hair and/or body hair.
    622545-8-1261525714230.jpg

Image by Sharpwriter on deviantart.com
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Poision's officially post-op in the West and pre-op in Japan by last official word, iric.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I still want Karin+Sakura. :(
    And Batsu. D:

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Poision's officially post-op in the West and pre-op in Japan by last official word, iric.
    chastity-bono-chaz-bono.jpg

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I still want Karin+Sakura. :(
    And Batsu. D:

Karin+Sakura is still possible I think.

Batsu isn't even a Street Fighter character.

• Options
    FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Dragkonias wrote:
    I won't mind Zangief being in the game if his partner really is R. Mika.

This is hyping me so much that I hate that the R.Mika leak is probably fake. I heart R.Mika but I can't fathom Capcom actually bringing her back after so long.

Even though they SHOULD.

FuriousJodo on
    FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else