As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] CheckPoint ep.20 - The Birds

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited September 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Not so much Bejeweled as Plants vs Zombies for me, I can't get enough of that game.

And I loved that ending with the toy, poor Graham/Paul.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I hate to be that guy, but

Kathleen needs to do something about those highlights

the rapidly appearing white streaks aren't doing her any favors

that said, great Checkpoint as usual

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    Video won't load at all for me :(

• Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    I think the white streaks look fine.

Good checkpoint, you guys are going to have a hell of a lot of material for next week after TGS.

3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    man sometimes it's just terrible acting but whatever, the whole thing is still hilarious.

keep up the great work

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Video won't load. The add plays and then it just times out.

• Options
    AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    I hate to be that guy, but

Kathleen needs to do something about those highlights

the rapidly appearing white streaks aren't doing her any favors
    Gotta disagree in a big way... a BIG way. Hells sexy is what they are.

Oh, and good to see Gonzo from The Muppets was finally made into a real boy.

WNskB.jpg
  • Options
    Kathleen_LRRKathleen_LRR Registered User regular
    I've been meaning to dye my hair for about 3 weeks, but we're right in the middle of a big 4 video project and I need to try and keep my hair as similar as possible for continuity.

Regarding TGS - SO MUCH NEWS. And so much about Smartphones.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    After Graham's encounter with the bird this show, I am strongly crossing my fingers for some kind of end-of-season gag real special :D

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    After Graham's encounter with the bird this show, I am strongly crossing my fingers for some kind of end-of-season gag real special :D

The look of shock on my face is totally real. I threw that A LOT harder than I should have.

Kathleen_LRR on
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Aye, I got the impression that either A) You were not supposed to throw it at all, or B) What you said :P

The important thing is we now have a new bar for "Seriously, WTF?" face

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    DIE, PIG!

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    heh!

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I can tell the guys are trying to keep up, but you're the funniest part of the show Kathleen.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular

The look of shock on my face is totally real. I threw that A LOT harder than I should have.

The preceding look of pure joy at playing live-action Angry Birds was also real.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular

You hit him directly in the face with a decent amount of force, and he hardly moved. Bullshit physics in this game!

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Pretty funny.
    also it's really sad that such a boring game is so popular because of good art/sound direction.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    Since it is on the topic of Angry Birds, if you haven't seen the Angry Birds sketch from Conan, watch it now. So freaking great.

3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    The 4am gag is dead-on. The last time I saw a bar open that late was this hole in the wall billiards bar in Chattanooga that somehow managed to stay open to 6am on Saturdays.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    NiltNilt Registered User regular
    DIE, pig!
    I snorted coffee out my nose at that one. One of the funniest moments in Internet video, IMO. Kathleen, you ROCK! BTW, ignore the picky guys. Your hair is fine.

• Options
    pariah164pariah164 Registered User regular
    I love everything about this video so hard. Made my week. Needs more Jer, but I understand that he's busy.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Speaking of those damn Angry Birds plush, I had someone come through my line the other day (I work retail) and buy almost $200 worth of those stuffed Angry Bird toys.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote:
    Speaking of those damn Angry Birds plush, I had someone come through my line the other day (I work retail) and buy almost $200 worth of those stuffed Angry Bird toys.

Which is probably less than he has spent on Angry Birds seasons, Rio, the mighty eagle, and airfare to China to play AB IRL.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    PMAvers wrote:

That person is part of the problem! Apparently they sell $1 million (A MILLION!!) dollars of Angry Birds merch every month.

Speaking of Jer, we're hoping to get him back after he's done school. We also have him on retainer for guest appearances.