As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Food for the Food God

19495969798100»

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Depending on your culinary view of ketchup, that could also be a sign of the impending apocalypse, when the dark lord of condiments ascends to his rightful place.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote:
    Pack it in, atheists - existence of god confirmed

dipnsqueeze.jpg

http://consumerist.com/2011/09/heinz-unveils-new-ketchup-packet.html

I am way more amazed than I should be by this

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote:
    bwanie, your consomme sounds glorious

thanks!

it really was good, and it looked fantastic. so clear

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I refuse to be amazed by a mere ketchup packet.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Man that is not a lot of french fries there

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I was about to say those packets have been out for a while, but I guess I might have been in one of the early markets or something? I dunno. I think I used one once, 2 months ago, and then forgot about it.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!

Agreed. Light the torches!

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!
    :^:

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    I was about to say those packets have been out for a while, but I guess I might have been in one of the early markets or something? I dunno. I think I used one once, 2 months ago, and then forgot about it.

They have been in Chik Fil-A or however you spell it, for more than a year now? At least in Tampa, Florida.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    ...her?

And beef burgundy (crockpot style) is tomorrow night's dinner. Niiiiice.

please excuse me while i murder you and take your dinner

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    those little packets of vomit have indeed been out a while, at least the first of the year.

Also, @cadmunky : I approve of Red Truck. Good Man.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    was definitely thinking of you when i picked it up. and had to give the story about it when i got home.

by the by, how'd that last round go for you?

5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    if i only ever learn to cook one thing

that thing will be beef burgundy

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote:

They have been in Chik Fil-A or however you spell it, for more than a year now? At least in Tampa, Florida.

not in pinellas they haven't

• Options
    edited September 2011
    cadmunky wrote:
    was definitely thinking of you when i picked it up. and had to give the story about it when i got home.

I feel like Optimus Prime ate me, shit me out, and I was sent through lesser transformers until I was just this.

A shivering, puking husk.

So, same old shit. But I'm done. Last injection on Friday.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    skate it off lucinda

• Options
    cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    cadmunky wrote:

I feel like Optimus Prime ate me, shit me out, and I was sent through lesser transformers until I was just this.

A shivering, puking husk.

So, same old shit. But I'm done. Last injection on Friday.

hang in there brother. we're making a road trip to tampa late october and planning on a rest stop with y'all. i'll give deets as the date approaches, and we can iron out nye while we're there.

5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    The ketchup packet looks nifty, though I can not imagine it being functional.

I have a very expensive and mandatory 2 meal a day plan at the school and I was thinking I could power through it so long as I gorged each meal but no. I am going to starve. And I saw the community kitchen, which isn't anywhere nearby and shared by how many hundreds of people and requires I provide all my cooking supplies, and no fridge. And because I really wanted some cranberry or orange juice to keep in our dinky minifridge I went looking and . . . where are the grocery stores? The nearest one is a mile away and only sells organic produce which I can not afford.

This is where the college students surviving on ramen stereotype comes from :(

. . . actually before they left my parents left me a couple of Maruchan Ramens.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Aw Jeah this dinner is delicious.

Added the vinegar this time around, think I preferred it a bit without it, but I'm weird

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    The ketchup packet looks nifty, though I can not imagine it being functional.

I have a very expensive and mandatory 2 meal a day plan at the school and I was thinking I could power through it so long as I gorged each meal but no. I am going to starve. And I saw the community kitchen, which isn't anywhere nearby and shared by how many hundreds of people and requires I provide all my cooking supplies, and no fridge. And because I really wanted some cranberry or orange juice to keep in our dinky minifridge I went looking and . . . where are the grocery stores? The nearest one is a mile away and only sells organic produce which I can not afford.

This is where the college students surviving on ramen stereotype comes from :(

. . . actually before they left my parents left me a couple of Maruchan Ramens.

speaking as a former sufferer of the 2 day meal plan

steal food from the cafeteria while you're there

steal anything non-perishable-looking, like bagels, muffins or fruit and hoard them away like some psychotic squirrel

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Now I'm imagining didge smuggling food out of the cafeteria in her cheek pouches.

L4qH6.jpg

My lymph glands are just swollen! Leave me alone!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    test

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.