As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Food for the Food God

19495969798100»

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Depending on your culinary view of ketchup, that could also be a sign of the impending apocalypse, when the dark lord of condiments ascends to his rightful place.

brDe918.jpg
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote:
    Pack it in, atheists - existence of god confirmed

dipnsqueeze.jpg

http://consumerist.com/2011/09/heinz-unveils-new-ketchup-packet.html

I am way more amazed than I should be by this

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote:
    bwanie, your consomme sounds glorious

thanks!

it really was good, and it looked fantastic. so clear

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I refuse to be amazed by a mere ketchup packet.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Man that is not a lot of french fries there

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I was about to say those packets have been out for a while, but I guess I might have been in one of the early markets or something? I dunno. I think I used one once, 2 months ago, and then forgot about it.

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!

Agreed. Light the torches!

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    No malt vinegar? Heresy!
    :^:

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    I was about to say those packets have been out for a while, but I guess I might have been in one of the early markets or something? I dunno. I think I used one once, 2 months ago, and then forgot about it.

They have been in Chik Fil-A or however you spell it, for more than a year now? At least in Tampa, Florida.

50433.png?1708759015
  • MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    ...her?

And beef burgundy (crockpot style) is tomorrow night's dinner. Niiiiice.

please excuse me while i murder you and take your dinner

ducklett.gif
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    those little packets of vomit have indeed been out a while, at least the first of the year.

Also, @cadmunky : I approve of Red Truck. Good Man.

easysig2.jpg
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    was definitely thinking of you when i picked it up. and had to give the story about it when i got home.

by the by, how'd that last round go for you?

5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    if i only ever learn to cook one thing

that thing will be beef burgundy

ducklett.gif
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote:

They have been in Chik Fil-A or however you spell it, for more than a year now? At least in Tampa, Florida.

not in pinellas they haven't

edited September 2011
    cadmunky wrote:
    was definitely thinking of you when i picked it up. and had to give the story about it when i got home.

I feel like Optimus Prime ate me, shit me out, and I was sent through lesser transformers until I was just this.

A shivering, puking husk.

So, same old shit. But I'm done. Last injection on Friday.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    skate it off lucinda

• cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    cadmunky wrote:

I feel like Optimus Prime ate me, shit me out, and I was sent through lesser transformers until I was just this.

A shivering, puking husk.

So, same old shit. But I'm done. Last injection on Friday.

hang in there brother. we're making a road trip to tampa late october and planning on a rest stop with y'all. i'll give deets as the date approaches, and we can iron out nye while we're there.

5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    The ketchup packet looks nifty, though I can not imagine it being functional.

I have a very expensive and mandatory 2 meal a day plan at the school and I was thinking I could power through it so long as I gorged each meal but no. I am going to starve. And I saw the community kitchen, which isn't anywhere nearby and shared by how many hundreds of people and requires I provide all my cooking supplies, and no fridge. And because I really wanted some cranberry or orange juice to keep in our dinky minifridge I went looking and . . . where are the grocery stores? The nearest one is a mile away and only sells organic produce which I can not afford.

This is where the college students surviving on ramen stereotype comes from :(

. . . actually before they left my parents left me a couple of Maruchan Ramens.

• ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Aw Jeah this dinner is delicious.

Added the vinegar this time around, think I preferred it a bit without it, but I'm weird

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    The ketchup packet looks nifty, though I can not imagine it being functional.

I have a very expensive and mandatory 2 meal a day plan at the school and I was thinking I could power through it so long as I gorged each meal but no. I am going to starve. And I saw the community kitchen, which isn't anywhere nearby and shared by how many hundreds of people and requires I provide all my cooking supplies, and no fridge. And because I really wanted some cranberry or orange juice to keep in our dinky minifridge I went looking and . . . where are the grocery stores? The nearest one is a mile away and only sells organic produce which I can not afford.

This is where the college students surviving on ramen stereotype comes from :(

. . . actually before they left my parents left me a couple of Maruchan Ramens.

speaking as a former sufferer of the 2 day meal plan

steal food from the cafeteria while you're there

steal anything non-perishable-looking, like bagels, muffins or fruit and hoard them away like some psychotic squirrel

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Now I'm imagining didge smuggling food out of the cafeteria in her cheek pouches.

L4qH6.jpg

My lymph glands are just swollen! Leave me alone!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited November 2012
    test

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.