As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PA comic: Monday Sept. 19, 2011

2»

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    This seems really familiar. A forumer userping Gabe and Tycho's joke....
    Back on topic, what can you do with a facebook page devoted to your game character? Wouldn't your time be better spent having people look at you?

RoyceSraphim on
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    webofink wrote:
    No love for Aoefel. Maybe they kept putting "Al" in the friend finder and it couldn't find him.

Plus, you know... he's dead.

"Aeofel likes Fuck acid pits, I mean seriously."

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • webofinkwebofink Registered User regular
    webofink wrote:
    No love for Aoefel. Maybe they kept putting "Al" in the friend finder and it couldn't find him.

Plus, you know... he's dead.

"Aeofel likes Fuck acid pits, I mean seriously."

No no he was totally resurrected at PAX 2010 and has been carefully avoiding acid and all acid related paraphernalia ever since.

It's dead, Jim.
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    OK, cool.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote:
    didn't @TychoCelchuuu do all of those Mass Effect ones linked?
    Yes.

In more comic related news, Tycho seems to have enjoyed Gears of War 3's narrative. Does this mean I have to play it if it ever comes out on the PC, and also the first two so I know what's going on? I played a bit of Gears of War once and it was kind of fun (probably better in coop) but assuming they pull some sort of Halo 2 and the games come out in the far future on the PC, are they good enough to justify going through in single player? Or are they more on an "the XBOX has Halo and Gears of War and that's mostly it for shooters" sort of thing?