As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The forum is missing

BucketmanBucketman Call meSkraggRegistered User regular
edited September 2011 in Social Entropy++
Dear Forum. Come back to me. Where did everyone go?

So what are all of you doing in this time of forumless crisis? I'm doing Stats homework and wanting to kill myself because I don't understand Pivoting and the Simplex method.

Bucketman on

• AgentofOrangeAgentofOrange Registered User regular
    My dearest Bucketman,

I am currently studying the basic amino acids, lipids, nucleic acids, and carbohydrates that will pertain to my biochemistry midterm at the early hour of 7:00am tomorrow morning.
    I assure you, despite my fervent review of such topics, that you remain at the center of my thoughts.

Sincerly, your dearest Agent of Orange.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Oh man Bio Chem. I remember those days. I loved bio chem. Now anatomy? Fuck anatomy. I think part of it may be that my professor thinks she is smarter/better then the school she works for and talks down to all of us constantly.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I saw and was like "Hm. Well that's a thing"

nevillexmassig1.png
    I don't exactly hate biochemistry, but do know that I do not agree with my requirement of studying it.
    My major is Science Education, and my specialization is Chemistry. I don't feel like me learning biochem is exactly a benefit, I think doing lab research would help me so much more. Also, it's been 5 years since I've taken a biology course, and I hate all the pre-med bio majors around me.

Well Bio Chem involves chemistry. I'm a nursing major and I had to take it. Because when I'm doing things like passing meds and changing catheters I need to know about polysaccharides

bio chem involves chemistry? now you're just fucking lying to me

img1290f.jpg

I recreate this list of structures by memory at least four times a day. And there will be more to add to it soon enough.

well you see, inside the body you have these chemicals. and they react. your just some baking soda and a plaster volcano away from chemistry

dude, chemicals belong in Erlenmeyer flasks, not in bodies.
    you've got your facts completely mixed up

also don't talk to me about the greater mechanics of volcanoes, I studied geology in the 5th grade thank you very much

oh man the first week of my anatomy class we had a 'review' of bio chem. Turns out my professor knows nothing about bio chem. It was pretty funny.

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    it's baaaack

kind of

• Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    I think I found the forum.

sig_lambo.jpg
    Its Back, a Forum Story

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I have been reading the Eclipse Phase rule book since Solar's game of Eclipse Phase is starting soon he said.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I just kept playing Infinite Space while the forum vanished, it is a very weird game, but the combat is fun.

Watching the dirty jobs episode about cow rendering.

sig_lambo.jpg
    aoobiochembucket.png

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Just got back from studying with a fun lady I hope to see much more of in the future!

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    AO did you...mix up some Agent Orage and ingest it? Why are you barfing?

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    img1290f.jpg

I recreate this list of structures by memory at least four times a day. And there will be more to add to it soon enough.

Inorganic chemistry 4 LiFe

we're making volcanoes in our mouths dude

Hunter wrote:
    img1290f.jpg

Inorganic chemistry 4 LiFe

see, I would appreciate inorganic chem or physical chem much more than biochem..

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Playing D3 beta.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • SliderSlider Registered User regular
    Watching the dirty jobs episode about cow rendering.

Haha. I love Dirty Jobs.

I'm watching a very dull Monday Night Football game.

• SliderSlider Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    dbl pst

Slider on
    AO, I love that picture

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Yesterday my manager was away, and my job was to send out a mass email without the assistance of any sort of mail merge. So I read a heap of FML and clients from hell while doing that.

We must bravely double post our way through these difficult times.

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Yesterday my manager was away, and my job was to send out a mass email without the assistance of any sort of mail merge. So I read a heap of FML and clients from hell while doing that.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    This new forum sure is better then the old one, eh?

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    This must be what it's like to be crazy

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    WOW

I got an error the first two times, then gave up, now I seem to have got some bonus posts.

I'm just gonna not post for a few days.

mmmmulti post

sig_lambo.jpg
    WOW

I got an error the first two times, then gave up, now I seem to have got some bonus posts.

I'm just gonna not post for a few days.

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Guys, only press post a reply once!

That's all it takes!

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Is this what you saw earlier Bucketman?

whelp.png

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    I literally do only tap Post comment once, I swear. That's it from me bye!

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    4 post combo!

Great!

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll