As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Another NSF56k Pics or BS Thread: The Cloudonel vs Ronald McSephiroth

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    I love George.

He is my role model.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    how'd you find that picture of my duck

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Antimatter wrote:

I didn't know you were uncut

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote:

I didn't know you were unplucked

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    that ostrich is blowing my mind

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    that ostrich is blowing my mind

Stupid sexy ostrich ...

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    xIuTJ.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
    that

rules

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    notenoughpoints.jpg

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    notenoughpoints.jpg

tried to buy all the gears 3 dlc?

• ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    did they put railworks up on xbox live?

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    less animes more

basedgod2.jpg
    more kung fu gifs please

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    315532_242772339103709_100001128335739_683076_1703220579_n.jpg

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    crwth wrote:
    xIuTJ.jpg

@melding
    @rankenphile

this thing fucking ownsssssss

• gazamcgazamc Registered User regular
    SLAMMU wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    F7E4u.gif

Fuck floyd mayweather, he's a dirty asshole and that shit was fucking shameful.

So this is like 30 pages late but I don't care. More blame for that is on the ref than mayweather, that was downright terrible officiating. Had no control of the ring at all. It was a cheap shot, but I don't blame mayweather for it and anyone who does is just looking for reasons to hate him already

1) how the fuck can you not blame mayweather for it?

dude goes in for a respect hug and he fucking decks him?
    learn
    some
    fucking
    self
    control

2) the paper here said he was responding to an illegal headbutt
    uh yeah sure he was, paper
    that sure was a hardcore headbutt

Headbutting in the clinch is about the dirtiest thing you can do in boxing, short of just punching someone in the dick. I would have to rewatch the fight to be sure but I think there were at least 2 done before the fight was stopped. That was also about the 3rd or 4th time the guy had come in for a hug, and this time he did it AFTER the fight was restarted.

It's not a clean win and I don't think its one to be proud of, but the entire incident was a clusterfuck because of the ref not being able to control the ring

Well I might as well come clean as the world's biggest Floyd Mayweather hater. All of my boxing dreams would come true if I got to watch him get slugged 250 times by a small Filipino man.

That being said you made some good points. Anybody who didn't think Mayweather was a cock before that should watch the post-match interview where he threatens to fight an 80 year old man.

Actually the 80 year old man threatened to fight Floyd. A senile old man who I think Floyd was entirely within his rights to speak up about his ridiculous interviews. Larry Merchant knows shit about boxing and does the worst post fight interviews ever.

Also the shots were totally fine and dandy. It ain't a cuddling match. Points were docked and the ref waved fight on. Dude has been in that ring his whole life, instinct says when the referee says go. You punch the other guy in the head.

Im also of the opinion Floyd would beat Pac pretty comfortably.

Anyhoo, here is Tyson Fury landing the best punch of his terrible career

29z2cno.gif

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    gazamc wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    F7E4u.gif

So this is like 30 pages late but I don't care. More blame for that is on the ref than mayweather, that was downright terrible officiating. Had no control of the ring at all. It was a cheap shot, but I don't blame mayweather for it and anyone who does is just looking for reasons to hate him already

learn
    some
    fucking
    self
    control

Headbutting in the clinch is about the dirtiest thing you can do in boxing, short of just punching someone in the dick. I would have to rewatch the fight to be sure but I think there were at least 2 done before the fight was stopped. That was also about the 3rd or 4th time the guy had come in for a hug, and this time he did it AFTER the fight was restarted.

It's not a clean win and I don't think its one to be proud of, but the entire incident was a clusterfuck because of the ref not being able to control the ring

Well I might as well come clean as the world's biggest Floyd Mayweather hater. All of my boxing dreams would come true if I got to watch him get slugged 250 times by a small Filipino man.

That being said you made some good points. Anybody who didn't think Mayweather was a cock before that should watch the post-match interview where he threatens to fight an 80 year old man.

Actually the 80 year old man threatened to fight Floyd. A senile old man who I think Floyd was entirely within his rights to speak up about his ridiculous interviews. Larry Merchant knows shit about boxing and does the worst post fight interviews ever.

Also the shots were totally fine and dandy. It ain't a cuddling match. Points were docked and the ref waved fight on. Dude has been in that ring his whole life, instinct says when the referee says go. You punch the other guy in the head.

29z2cno.gif

ahahhahahahahha

PiptheFair wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    xIuTJ.jpg

@melding
    @rankenphile

this thing fucking ownsssssss

I know i saw it and instantly said "This is what i want. right now."

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    gazamc wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    F7E4u.gif

learn
    some
    fucking
    self
    control

29z2cno.gif

ahah fucking tyson

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    s65219.405E6C93.jpg

I want to sit on those pancakes

Those cushions are $600 EACH.

If you order three you get a free butter pat cushion to go with them!

Just make your own Pipe, I know you're more than capable of doing so.

I couldn't own those

you'd just want pancakes 24/7

no one can eat pancakes all the time and stay alive

• gazamcgazamc Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote:
    gazamc wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    Raneados wrote:
    SLAMMU wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    F7E4u.gif

learn
    some
    fucking
    self
    control

29z2cno.gif

ahahhahahahahha

For realsies. As amazing as the Pacman is (despite very strong suggestion of steroid use) I cant see him getting through Floyds guard. The guy is a defensive savant. He moves like nobody else. The guy just doesn't get hit.
    As much as Pac has the power and the footwork. You can't beat what you can't hit. Floyd by decision. Manny with a punchers chance.

I don't like Floyd at all as a person, but as a boxer he is unreal.

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    I couldn't own those

you'd just want pancakes 24/7

no one can eat pancakes all the time and stay alive

yo

well surely you'd spice it up now and then with 16 beers in a night rane

• SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    crwth wrote:
    1317255953073.gif

You know, as much as Brotherhood beats it in almost every way

The original had some friggin revolutionary fight scenes

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    well surely you'd spice it up now and then with 16 beers in a night rane

I think we're up to like 116 at this point

ooh do they make pancake beer?

do they make pancake beer

at first I was initially disgusted

but then I thought about how good some really weird seasonable brews are supposed to be

we should get someone on this pancake beer idea

Now, i'm no expert, but aren't most pancakes only a light flavour used as a base for whatever is placed in them or syrup?

Wouldn't maple beer do similar?

• FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    eating only pancakes and beer would just be aughhhhh

the most bloated life

ETqXK.png
    I dunno, maybe, it depends on the pancake

pancakes alone are usually pretty okay

maybe a smidge of sugar, is that enough to weight the flavor over to sugar rather than pancake?

but hmmmm maybe you're right

and: it's goddamn two thousand and friggin eleven they can make a goddamn good beer out of pancakes

they've had CENTURIES to perfect it, they MUST have

i have pancakes with butter and nothing else

syrup is not a thing that is good

i have pancakes with butter and nothing else

syrup is not a thing that is good

blasphemer

futore rane doesn't ever bloat

ever

ever

his trysts are so disappointing for the other person

Futore never come to my house or you'll bloat RIGHT the fuck up

it's basically pancakes, burritos, tacos, beans on toast, and the occasional stew or roast dinner if I feel like entertaining over here

I have been eating way too many pancakes lately, though

and I've been eating too much goddamn subway lately
    I have graduated to eating two footlong subs at once, because one just wasn't doing it for me
    even I recognize that's too much food

maybe I should try to lose some weight for flopax

This discussion has been closed.