As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Previous Episode/Next Episode buttons on PATV

Goose!Goose! That's me, honeyShow me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
I was curious if the Prev/Next buttons are meant to link to the next posted PATV item or the next/prev item in a series? For example, I was in Extra Credits Publishing episode and clicked next episode and it took me to Checkpoint, and then to Blam, and then to EC, etc.

Can we have navigation that lets me stay in the same show and view the next episode in the same season?

Goose! on

• Options
    KethennKethenn Registered User staff
    Goose! wrote:
    I was curious if the Prev/Next buttons are meant to link to the next posted PATV item or the next/prev item in a series? For example, I was in Extra Credits Publishing episode and clicked next episode and it took me to Checkpoint, and then to Blam, and then to EC, etc.
    I was unable to reproduce this - is it still behaving that way for you? The prev/next buttons are definitely meant to stay within the show you're watching.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    It does not appear to be occuring for me anymore, either. Weird. Thanks!