As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish, New Fish [CHAT]!

19495969798100»

• MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    I listen to everything that I don't think is stupid. Which is pretty well much every style of music that isn't played in clubs, except religious music and death metal.
    Religious music creeps me the fuck out, and death metal is just a wall of impenetrable noise, which I suppose is it's appeal.

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Dubstep is just like any other subgenre, its going to have good and bad examples, you can't just stop at the stuff that's played on the radio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hKdHcNQIbA

I freaked out for a second there because I wasn't sure why you guys were all writing me letters.

Flay on
    I will admit ^ that is pretty cool. Are we still doing to hundred pages dealy....did I win?

• earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    If you had to ask, you clearly did not win.

Also, I've never hated girls more than I do RIGHT NOW and I'm fucking thirty. How can this be?

edited September 2011
    Well there's only one thing to do when you're 30 and hate girls; murder a whole slew of prostitutes.

Also I fucking win.....now I need a thing...whatshamacallit....name.

Mustang on
    mall[CHAT]s

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    How can you say you hate girls when you're fucking thirty? Double standards!
    I play a music genre called crasssss

m3nace on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    If you had to ask, you clearly did not win.

Also, I've never hated girls more than I do RIGHT NOW and I'm fucking thirty. How can this be?

What happened, EWA?

EWw so much girl drama. Lets just say I had an awesome dream last night, where I dumped a gallon of milk all over a girl and some dude, and then splattered it all over his entire apartment, and then threw a bunch of bowls everywhere. I was especially pissed when I woke up and realized I didn't actually get to do it.

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Ouch.

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Alright, this thread is big enough. Mustang is first on this page. He gets to make the new chat thread.

This discussion has been closed.