As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stay a while, and listen! Diablo 3

19495969798100»

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    TheStig wrote:
    "yes uncle, you've been telling me about the texts since I was five years old, I just don't think we should read too much into them"

Bitch the dead and rising and demons and crawling out of the earth. What more do you want?

I just find this whole "lord of terror coming to eat me thing" a little contrived, you know?

Things will be fine...no big whoop.

I mean, it's only fucking happened twice already and there's demons eating the face off people, zombies crawling up a guy's asshole, and don't even get me started on those mutated beasts laying their hideous egg spawn in your mouth. Stop living in the past man.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    really

the balls on these people to be making a new tristram

didn't you fucking learn from what happened to tristram the first two times?

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    they just can't get enough of the music thats always playing there

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    I would totally move to Tristram. Listen to the music all day every day.

Every once in awhile, hide for my life while monsters overrun us, then rebuild the town from the ashes.

Still listening to dat music.

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    really

the balls on these people to be making a new tristram

didn't you fucking learn from what happened to tristram the first two times?

Yeah, I'm not really surprised by that at all considering how readily people actually will rebuild on the flanks of volcanoes, along coasts that have been ravaged by tsunamis, or in earthquake zones.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    just deckard cain jamming out on his acoustic guitar

"stay awhile and listen to these sweet riffs"

Brolo on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    fuck tristram (well the whole chronic demonic apocalypse part of it)

just get some minstrels to follow you around sir robin

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote:
    just deckard cain jamming out on his acoustic guitar

"stay awhile and listen to these sweet riffs"

ftfy

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Deckard is a good name.

Gonna name all my kids Deckard.

• Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    i named my penis Deckard

mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Deckard Cain makes his money by being a really unscrupulous real estate agent.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Look guys, I know Tristram has been overran by the dregs of hell twice already. But we're not about what can't be done. We're about what can be done. We can rebuild the town next to the haunted graveyards of our past, chock full of the bloated corpses of those who came before us and died horribly only to be risen again as an undead plague on humanity.

The hellmouth that once vomited the hideous machinations of an angry god isn't that bad. Maybe we can put a park around it. Some shrubs, a grill, a small pool full of human blood. Spruce it up.

Stop being a bunch of pussies and let's get back to dirt farming between zombie invasions, OK.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Hunter for Mayor of New Tristram - Let's make the undead, fundead!

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Listen, lad, I built this town up from nothing. All I had when I started was a hellpit ... other mayors said I was daft to build a town on a hellpit, but I built it all the same ... just to show 'em. It was burned into the pit. So I built a another one ... that burned into the pit. I built another one ... That was eaten by diablo and THEN burned into the pit .... So I built another ... and that's not burned yet. ... And that's what your gonna get, lad: the most unburned town in this kingdom.

Brolo on
  • Options
    Seriously though, being a normal person in the world of Diablo is just a goddamn shit sandwich every fucking day. Dodging demons, being swarmed by undead horrors, having to constantly rebuild after your town is savaged by a horde of angry ghouls. Eventually just saying "fuck it, I'm going to walk out into the marsh and get skull fucked by a mutant bat to end this shit existence".

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    It does make joining the forces of evil seem significantly more reasonable than it might otherwise.

"Life is full of horrors and bullshit... might as well just become one of the horrors."

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Hunter wrote:
    Seriously though, being a normal person in the world of Diablo is just a goddamn shit sandwich every fucking day. Dodging demons, being swarmed by undead horrors, having to constantly rebuild after your town is savaged by a horde of angry ghouls. Eventually just saying "fuck it, I'm going to walk out into the marsh and get skull fucked by a mutant bat to end this shit existence".

And then you get roped into some job as a mercenary for some dessert town. Then some asshole adventurer buys you, and instead of just letting you rest in peace, he resurrects you over and over again like the dipshit that he is.

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    Hey thanks a lot Mr. Barbarian for walking right into that pack of elite electric buffed monsters and using whirlwind. When they sprayed lightning bolts out in a death blossom, you did a leap attack way the fuck over there and ran like a bitch while I was zap fried. Then instead of my well earned eternal rest from this shitstorm of a world, you give some gold to a back alley necromancer to do a half-ass resurrection that will cause my soul eternal pain. Thanks asshole.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    We need a new thread, the Inferno must yet rage.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:
    Hey thanks a lot Mr. Barbarian for walking right into that pack of elite electric buffed monsters and using whirlwind. When they sprayed lightning bolts out in a death blossom, you did a leap attack way the fuck over there and ran like a bitch while I was zap fried. Then instead of my well earned eternal rest from this shitstorm of a world, you give some gold to a back alley necromancer to do a half-ass resurrection that will cause my soul eternal pain. Thanks asshole.

If you're lucky that barbarian finally drops the cash for a breath of the dying polearm and you just run around one shotting everything all day everyday and you finally achieve a state of nirvana.

Battletag BYToady#1454