As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PS2 Value? Solved.

DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm not trying to sell this here, I just have no idea. We've got an old, standard (not slim) PS2, two controllers, a couple memory cards and a bunch of games. I'm probably just going to hock this thing in Craig's List. What's a reasonable price to ask?

What is this I don't even.
Darkewolfe on

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    The games are not rare or valuable, apparently. Woow.

Darkewolfe on
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I'd be surprised if that went for more than $50 to $75. Most of those games have been re-released on more current systems.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    It's hard to say. While you do have some good games listed, none of them are extremely rare or worth much by themselves (especally sports games or games that are either in compilations or coming to compilations). I wouldn't really sell any seperately. The PS2 itself will probably name you maybe $50 at most, though it depends on the condition. I'd say you could probably sell all that for $100 - $150, maybe more. You could also ask for a certain amount but also a best offer just in case.

Edit: It's possible that I'm over estimating prices of course...

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Ok, that's in the range of what I was figuring. I did some searches for "high value PS2 games" and didn't seem to hit anything important.. I just wanted to make sure we didn't low ball it. I'll probably put it up for $75 and see what offers we get. Thanks!

• Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    If you want to be sure, you could list the games here but that sounds reasonable.

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    They did, but they edited the second post.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Yeah, sorry, I did, but once I confirmed nothing was worth anything I took it down. Don't want to use H/A as a market or anything.