As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Outland Thread

2»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I probably shouldn't have turned it off because I don't know where the game last saved. I think it starts you in the area when you load up; not at your last checkpoint

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    it wasn't even me fucking up! There was no platform for me to jump to so I had to die

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Keith wrote:
    it wasn't even me fucking up! There was no platform for me to jump to so I had to die

I never had that problem Keith. I think you were fucking up.

• Options
    That sounds so unlike me

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure you can jump all the way across the screen to get to a new platform...almost. I'm pretty sure their shouldn't have been a scenario where you had nowhere to go.

• Options
    the only platform was the one I was riding and the boss had a big speech bubble that said "SUCKS TO BE YOU, BUDDY"

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    the only platform was the one I was riding and the boss had a big speech bubble that said "SUCKS TO BE YOU, BUDDY"

This didn't happen.

• Options
    Um, I'm pretty sure you can't prove that it didn't

• Options
    I'm super getting into this game.

But fuck the third boss. It's basically a level! And if you die at the end you start at the beginning!

I'll beat it tomorrow