As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Lana del Rey appreciation: Hollywood [chat]core

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Elki, get All-Star Superman with that $11

I cannot emphasize this enough

yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

steam_sig.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    jaaaaake

i am sorry i could not [lay with cass this weekend

fuck gendered marketing
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Cass is disappointed you couldn't lay with her too.

i will be so ung over tomorrow i am noty llokung firward to iy

fuck gendered marketing
    okay so i know it's my vga cable or the dvi to vga adapter that is making the color wonky and that since last semester this building is wireless only.

now one last problem. only one of my HDDs is showing up in windows. However it's definitely there in the device manager just nothing showing up in explorer.

steam_sig.png
    okay so i know it's my vga cable or the dvi to vga adapter that is making the color wonky and that since last semester this building is wireless only.

now one last problem. only one of my HDDs is showing up in windows. However it's definitely there in the device manager just nothing showing up in explorer.

Try opening Disk Management. Type it into the search bar and it will show as "create new partitions or some shit".

i feel like i may fallout og bed at any moent

it is a queen

fuck gendered marketing
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Elki, get All-Star Superman with that $11

I cannot emphasize this enough

Too late, I got Swamp Thing. Next week.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    Sarksus wrote:

Try opening Disk Management. Type it into the search bar and it will show as "create new partitions or some shit".

yup. had to give it a drive letter.

alright! only one problem left!

steam_sig.png
    i am worried about a friend of mine i fear she is in an uhealthy relationship

fuck gendered marketing
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elldren wrote:

This is the worst fear. I've had it before. It turns out I was entirely right in my judgements.

Unhealthy relationships are gross things.

Sarksus wrote:

I'M HELPING.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Brr, it's cold in here. Yay, I guess, but man did it get cold faster than I was expecting.

It was unbearably hot like a week ago.

Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

This is the worst fear. I've had it before. It turns out I was entirely right in my judgements.

Her girlfriend just seems super not into her and like the gossip ids she is just using her for room and board

but then again they are both like closetd and that just makes it really hard to understand the dymabics

fuck gendered marketing
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Elldren wrote:
    jaaaaake

<3 no worries, we have plenty of time in the next few weeks

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    jaaaaake

<3 kjaaay

how have you neen/

how are things/

fuck gendered marketing
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Thanatos just asked if I was Rust. I am not Rust.

edited October 2011
    Elldren is a pretty good drunk.

9/10

Sarksus on
    runt

fuck gendered marketing
    Sarksus wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

I'M HELPING.

YES.

okay so i'm thinking back to new egg? I need a DVI cable and I have no idea what to buy to make this into a wireless machine.

so close to playing battlefield

so close :(

steam_sig.png
    Sarksus wrote:

9/10

is this rating my dtunkness o my goodness?

fuck gendered marketing
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    drunk Elldren is a fun Elldren

Elldren wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:

9/10

is this rating my dtunkness o my goodness?

I think both.

edited October 2011
    Morning, Cesca!

(yes, I nailed it!)

(I even pre-empted her!)

Sarksus on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat].

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

Her girlfriend just seems super not into her and like the gossip ids she is just using her for room and board

but then again they are both like closetd and that just makes it really hard to understand the dymabics

Yeah the closeted aspect throws a weird dynamic into it. Are they taking the whole roommate cover too far kind of thing.

Elldren wrote:

Well, lopsided feelings aren't super unhealthy, though they're certainly not healthy.

If you feel like she's being used or something, though, then I can understand why you'd feel worried. It is probably something worth talking about.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Elldren could be flirtier. I'd like to see some winks and nods.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    oh my god these pan cookies are delicious, and I was so worried they wouldn't be

achievement unlocked: serial masterbaker

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god these pan cookies are delicious, and I was so worried they wouldn't be

achievement unlocked: serial masterbaker

officer, i'd like to report

Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

Well, lopsided feelings aren't super unhealthy, though they're certainly not healthy.

If you feel like she's being used or something, though, then I can understand why you'd feel worried. It is probably something worth talking about.

Some people don't demonstrate their feelings in public.

Elldren wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    jaaaaake

<3 kjaaay

how have you neen/

how are things/

:D I'm good! I had a busy weekend. It sounds like you have too :P

rRwz9.gif
    Gosling wrote:
    Come on, you stupid flight. Drop in price again so I can book you.

(The flight in question: MKE-LAX, January 20, return flight January 25. It hasn't budged for days from one of the higher prices in the range I've seen it.)

Optimum time to book is like 2 weeks before I thought. There will be flights, that's not a concern in this age.

• GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    Come on, you stupid flight. Drop in price again so I can book you.

(The flight in question: MKE-LAX, January 20, return flight January 25. It hasn't budged for days from one of the higher prices in the range I've seen it.)

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.

YES.

okay so i'm thinking back to new egg? I need a DVI cable and I have no idea what to buy to make this into a wireless machine.

so close to playing battlefield

so close :(

Whenever I need something small and I don't know anything about it I just pick something that has a high rating and then buy it 'cuz I don't give a fuck.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166063

That will probably work. Asus also has some I guess.

Thomamelas wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

Yeah the closeted aspect throws a weird dynamic into it. Are they taking the whole roommate cover too far kind of thing.

part of the problem is that she is afraid of moving out of her mothers house or somrething and so they both live wuth her mom ad her mom does not like her girlfriend (or even the fact that she has a girlfriend)

it is just a ridiculous situation and my oher friend withn whjom i was winning shuffleboard tonight (she is the gratest shuffleboarder) agres that she needs her oen place bad

really bad

if asked sahe will agree but she is doing nothing to remedy it

fuck gendered marketing
    You are the best drunk speller I have ever met!

Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

Some people don't demonstrate their feelings in public.

yeah which is why i'm not ll accusing her girlfriend of using her or anything

but

the rest is p not good for ewither of thim i thnink

fuck gendered marketing
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Shivahn wrote:
    Elldren wrote:

part of the problem is that she is afraid of moving out of her mothers house or somrething and so they both live wuth her mom ad her mom does not like her girlfriend (or even the fact that she has a girlfriend)

it is just a ridiculous situation and my oher friend withn whjom i was winning shuffleboard tonight (she is the gratest shuffleboarder) agres that she needs her oen place bad

really bad

if asked sahe will agree but she is doing nothing to remedy it

Yeah that's a super weird dynamic. Why is she afraid of moving out?

You are the best drunk speller I have ever met!

i start very carefully and correct my spellings then just go like fickit halfewy through

fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.