As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ignore users?

zilozilo Registered User regular
Is there still a way to ignore users? If not, how about reporting offensive sigs?

zilo on

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    You can report sigs/posts that break the rules, but that's about it.

edit: Forgot what I'd put in my sig.

...awkward...

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Haha.

I think there are User Scripts that allow for an ignore feature, but the boards do not presently offer one.

You can use the "Report" button on the bottom-right of a post to report offensive sigs, I would guess.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • zilozilo Registered User regular
    Eh, the one I'm thinking about is borderline at best. I'll just deal with it.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tox wrote:

...awkward...

Awkward, or meant to be?

Also, I think people may have also developed scripts that don't display sigs, if that's a general thing.

• EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote:
    Tox wrote:

...awkward...

Awkward, or meant to be?

Also, I think people may have also developed scripts that don't display sigs, if that's a general thing.

Under Signature Settings, in the user control panel you can check "Hide Signatures Always."

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    By "people," I mean Team Vanilla! <_<