As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

221b Baker [Chat]

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Straight dudes are lucky.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Is vanilla supposed to be special for smart phones?

Because when I access the forums on my smart phone I get the normal site.

Yeah, it's one of the features they tout as awesome-tastic about Vanilla.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Explain!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    you're so excitable, henroid

Hi I'm having a really bad night.

Me? I'm just pissed Stern went on vacation for a week AGAIN.

This is getting silly.

This is actually part of the schedule. 3 weeks in a month they're workin', and then a week off. What pisses me off is there's no flow to them being in for Thursdays or not.

But there's tons of material they can make specials out of and Stern has been at this for a long time so I don't hold it against him to take it easy on the work.

His photography of Beth is great though.
    For sure... I just get mad because I like listening to new content when working, and I have been a constant listener since the early 90s... so I kinda know all this stuff. The "that's what's happening" special was nostalgic fun, but not anything new for me. At all.

I don't begrudge his earning some time off... I just selfishly want more stuff to enjoy.

Sal and Richard should get an hour or three to fill by themselves, just to see what would happen.

I've listened to him on and off since the 90's so there's a lot I've missed. I was fucking dying during the bits with Howard doing the Kennedy voice. ER AH, ER AH.

But yeah, I do want more.

As for Sal and Richard, I dunno about three hours but a show with them for a bit once a week might be cool. The latest call they put together, with Sal "speaking in tongues," oh god. OH GOD.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

I'm single right now and miss my ex so I'm going to tell you you're wrong, okay?

You're wrong.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

You'll never have to deal with a mouthful of semen.

Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

:shock:

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

Ignore my response to you!

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote:

I'm single right now and miss my ex so I'm going to tell you you're wrong, okay?

You're wrong.
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

Nah, see, she's right.

But rest assured - it's a guilt we live with everyday.

People everywhere everyday are sucking wieners, except for us selfish jerks. (Louis CK poorly paraphrased)

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Organichu wrote:
    http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/399182/october-06-2011/tribute-to-steve-jobs?xrs=synd_facebook

Anyone who's not gonna make a snide comment about how much they don't care about Steve Jobs or how they don't like him- don't bother replying.

But watch the whole thing.

Especially the end.

Dammit Colbert, that's the closest I have come to crying this whole time.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

Yup.

The lack of a compulsion to suck dick is pretty damn great.

• thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

Hahaha, pulling off a pair of panties when the hedges have been obviously neglected is p bad too. Just sayin'.

Edit: s/panties when/panties only to find/

thatassemblyguy on
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

You'll never voluntarily have to deal with a mouthful of semen.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Is there a way I can switch it to the mobile site? That seems more convenient than what I do.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mazzyx wrote:

Explain!

What if they autofellate?

Why does no one think of the poor autofellators D:

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    you're so excitable, henroid

Hi I'm having a really bad night.

Me? I'm just pissed Stern went on vacation for a week AGAIN.

This is getting silly.

This is actually part of the schedule. 3 weeks in a month they're workin', and then a week off. What pisses me off is there's no flow to them being in for Thursdays or not.

But there's tons of material they can make specials out of and Stern has been at this for a long time so I don't hold it against him to take it easy on the work.

His photography of Beth is great though.
    For sure... I just get mad because I like listening to new content when working, and I have been a constant listener since the early 90s... so I kinda know all this stuff. The "that's what's happening" special was nostalgic fun, but not anything new for me. At all.

I don't begrudge his earning some time off... I just selfishly want more stuff to enjoy.

Sal and Richard should get an hour or three to fill by themselves, just to see what would happen.

I've listened to him on and off since the 90's so there's a lot I've missed. I was fucking dying during the bits with Howard doing the Kennedy voice. ER AH, ER AH.

But yeah, I do want more.

As for Sal and Richard, I dunno about three hours but a show with them for a bit once a week might be cool. The latest call they put together, with Sal "speaking in tongues," oh god. OH GOD.

I couldn't stop laughing. Especially when the Gaga showed up. And the obligatory bababooey.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Winky wrote:
    Is there a way I can switch it to the mobile site? That seems more convenient than what I do.

Theoretically, the Vanilla forum code is supposed to auto-detect such things.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gebJRtVR5VU

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/399182/october-06-2011/tribute-to-steve-jobs?xrs=synd_facebook

Anyone who's not gonna make a snide comment about how much they don't care about Steve Jobs or how they don't like him- don't bother replying.

Especially the end.

I like when Steve Jobs had Woz help him develope Breakout then when Jobs got a $5000 bonus didn't tell Woz about it.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm a single guy and I have semen in my mouth every day.

syndalis wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Especially the end.

awwww

Kagera wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Especially the end.

I like when Steve Jobs had Woz help him develope Breakout then when Jobs got a $5000 bonus didn't tell Woz about it.

Woz forgives him, I think. He was crying the other night while reflecting on their long history, and how much he missed his friend.

But you're right hate hate hate hate *chant*

syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:

I couldn't stop laughing. Especially when the Gaga showed up. And the obligatory bababooey.

Oh look what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfB_TnbsaR4

Organichu wrote:
    I'm a single guy and I have semen in my mouth every day.

um

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    argh why me tired

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Arrrgh, decisions, so hard.

Dark Souls

Rage

Or BF3 (Brobox)

???

dark souls

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Arrrgh, decisions, so hard.

Dark Souls

Rage

Or BF3 (Brobox)

???

Organichu wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Especially the end.

Woz forgives him, I think. He was crying the other night while reflecting on their long history, and how much he missed his friend.

But you're right hate hate hate hate *chant*

I said nothing which could be interpreted as hate. In fact I used a term the opposite of hate!

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    My body chose today to breakdown on several different fronts.

I am not pleased, because I still had to power through the workday as if I weren't in constant agony.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I am supervising our servers and how they're impacted by another team's server upgrades while lying in bed.

Laptops are awesome.

_J_ wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Especially the end.

awwww

There is something about sending a thankful email off to someone who will never read it that gets me... and it makes me think about what Apple will do with the steve@apple.com email address, and all the stuff he must have received since his passing there.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    I'm trying to reflect on the worst part about being a guy who's sexually attracted to women- things that are specific to women, I mean. I dunno. It doesn't hurt the first time (or any time after!). Oral isn't nearly so unpleasant as I imagine it can be for some ladies, as long as everyone stays clean. I don't have to worry about their faces being all scratchy.

I mean... I guess menstrual moods suck? But it's a lot worse for her than it is for me so I can hardly complain.

I think I like being a straight dude. 8-)

Organichu wrote:
    I'm trying to reflect on the worst part about being a guy who's sexually attracted to women- things that are specific to women, I mean. I dunno. It doesn't hurt the first time (or any time after!). Oral isn't nearly so unpleasant as I imagine it can be for some ladies, as long as everyone stays clean. I don't have to worry about their faces being all scratchy.

I mean... I guess menstrual moods suck? But it's a lot worse for her than it is for me so I can hardly complain.

To be completely honest, the hardest part about being a straight male is dealing with the fact that at least in American culture, you have to put in the most effort to get initial sexual attention.

I am not saying everyone else has it easy (HARDLY), its just that if you want instant gratification that is purely physical, straight dudes don't have grindr, and aren't guaranteed to be hit on by a pile of meaningless assholes when they go to a bar.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Prostates are p. lame.

da do run run run da do run run run

Henroid wrote:

Rah rah ah ah a-ah, ooh laa raa-ah ah-ah!

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Organichu wrote:

It is pretty great.

Kagera wrote:
    Prostates are p. lame.

That just isn't straight men. That is instead God's way of telling us he wants all men to die early.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Kagera wrote:
    Prostates are p. lame.

lame for gay guys too.

Well, when they go bad.

Prostate play can be pretty intense.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    edited October 2011
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:

Rah rah ah ah a-ah, ooh laa raa-ah ah-ah!

"Hold on I've gotta turn down the gas here."

"Uh, alright."

"Wh-WHOA-" *BOOM

Henroid on
This discussion has been closed.