As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

221b Baker [Chat]

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Our next presenter, Jeffrey Ross, puts the FAT JEW back in the phrase FAT FUCKING JEW.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Prostate play?

Turning down the gas?

What are you doing to the 221b Baker St [chat]?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am still doing a little happy dance with Cardinals winning tonight. So happy. Happy dance.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    da do run run run da do run run run

Rah rah ah ah a-ah, ooh laa raa-ah ah-ah!

"Hold on I've gotta turn down the gas here."

"Uh, alright."

"Wh-WHOA-" *BOOM

I almost crashed my car when I heard the "dry heaving" prank call for the first time.

Like, seriously... I drove off the road.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    edited October 2011
    In May 2011, representatives of the Ku Klux Klan distanced themselves from the [Westboro Baptist] church, denouncing them as "hatemongers".[167]

Organichu on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    da do run run run da do run run run

Rah rah ah ah a-ah, ooh laa raa-ah ah-ah!

"Hold on I've gotta turn down the gas here."

"Uh, alright."

"Wh-WHOA-" *BOOM

I almost crashed my car when I heard the "dry heaving" prank call for the first time.

Like, seriously... I drove off the road.

Now that's something I've never had to do. Any time I've heard Stern in the car I was in the passenger seat. My dad was a fan of him and that's actually like one of his two redeeming qualities.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Today I will get my hair cut and let the world government implant the tracking device get a flu vaccination.

Today I will get my hair cut and let the world government implant the tracking device get a flu vaccination.

Both are good ideas. I am getting my flu shot next week since they have a 6 month lifespan at best and that takes me in April. And through most of flu season.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Our next presenter, Jeffrey Ross, puts the fat Jew back in the phrase fat fucking Jew.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mazzyx wrote:

Both are good ideas. I am getting my flu shot next week since they have a 6 month lifespan at best and that takes me in April. And through most of flu season.

I tend to not get flu shots, or the flu.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    What's the difference in notation between combinations and permutations? I know they both have the big parentheses, but what tells you which one you're looking at?

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tonight, Jay welcomes Pamerler Andersen, Niggoless Cage, and comedian Jeffrey Ross. And now, Jaaaaaaaaaaaay LENOOOOOO.

_J_ wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

You got lucky with the odds while also fucking with the rest of the herd immunity. Good for you!

u7stthr17eud.png
    I guess I should stop my love affair here with syndalis.

Organichu wrote:
    Our next presenter, Jeffrey Ross, puts the fat Jew back in the phrase fat fucking Jew.

sh_blue.jpg

_J_ wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

This flu shot is free, so I figure I have nothing to lose beyond experiencing temporary discomfort.

Also for those interested, my great uncle is still alive. Eighteen days without food or water what the hell

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Henroid wrote:

hahaha, guess so.

I think we are the only listeners here.

But expect Stern to eulogize Jobs for a bit on Monday... he grew to respect the hell out of him.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

This flu shot is free, so I figure I have nothing to lose beyond experiencing temporary discomfort.

Also for those interested, my great uncle is still alive. Eighteen days without food or water what the hell

Was he adopted?

Does he own a/many sword/swords?

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

My guess: Dude has a Femshep from ME1 that he wants to see through to the end of ME3.

But seriously, that can't be comfortable.

This episode of community so far has not done it for me.

u7stthr17eud.png
    edited October 2011
    What's the difference in notation between combinations and permutations? I know they both have the big parentheses, but what tells you which one you're looking at?

Permutation: X!
    Combination: nCk

Organichu on
    Zampanov wrote:
    _J_ wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Was he adopted?

No. He's an old man with terminal cancer who hasn't been able to swallow in eighteen days. He isn't even on a drip.

I'd say he's spitting in Death's face, but where is he getting the spit?

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote:
    _J_ wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Was he adopted?

No. He's an old man with terminal cancer who hasn't been able to swallow in eighteen days. He isn't even on a drip.

ok so he's not a highlander

there are lots of kinds of immortals, I'll remember the right one

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov

The doctors should be doing some chemistries on him to see what the fuck is happening.

He has crossed the record, I am pretty sure.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Well, really you can work it all the way up to what

n! / (n-r)!

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

May he take pride in how firmly he has grasped life, and may that bring you peace when his time comes.

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I wonder if there are any radical liberal non-racist sects of the Ku Klux Klan.

wandering on

He is on an IV right? They can keep you going on those things for a long time.

u7stthr17eud.png
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:

hahaha, guess so.

But expect Stern to eulogize Jobs for a bit on Monday... he grew to respect the hell out of him.

Dude Stern doesn't shut up about his iPad sometimes (I don't say that in annoyance by the way), I definitely expect it. Remember like a month and a half ago some dude called in or wrote in about how there's people who think Stern gets money from Apple to talk about how awesome the products are?

Mazzyx wrote:

He is on an IV right? They can keep you going on those things for a long time.

An IV is what we call a drip, and according to my mum he isn't on one. That's why this is crazy.

Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:

hahaha, guess so.

Dude Stern doesn't shut up about his iPad sometimes (I don't say that in annoyance by the way), I definitely expect it. Remember like a month and a half ago some dude called in or wrote in about how there's people who think Stern gets money from Apple to talk about how awesome the products are?

Which is funny, considering how big a fan he was of his Droid and how he would never stop talking about it until the battery life drove him batshit.

Techno Beaver has pretty much become a segment of the main show, considering how much they talk about tech now.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    wandering wrote:
    I wonder if there are any radical liberal non-racist sects of the Ku Klux Klan.

Reform from within!

syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Henroid wrote:

hahaha, guess so.

Which is funny, considering how big a fan he was of his Droid and how he would never stop talking about it until the battery life drove him batshit.

Techno Beaver has pretty much become a segment of the main show, considering how much they talk about tech now.

He goes batshit when an email bounces back, to be fair.

God damn it Henroid's post is from the future.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Yay, my algebra contract is done! And apparently only one person on the team of something like a dozen has taken in more money than me. Cool.

Guess it is back to cherry picking community episodes, the last one wasn't that funny to me.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Pleasent dreams [chat]. Please keep the noise down, Mrs.Hudson needs her sleep.

Went from one of the most serious and best DS9 episodes yesterday to mini-runabout saves the Defiant episode.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Pleasent dreams [chat]. Please keep the noise down, Mrs.Hudson needs her sleep.

Nope. This place is going to eleven.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Guess it is back to cherry picking community episodes, the last one wasn't that funny to me.

srsly?

I thought it was the best one so far this season.

This discussion has been closed.