As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Starcraft 2] THIS THREAD IS OVER. POST IN THE NEW ONE.

1939495969799»

• Options
    LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote:
    i wouldn't have bought SC2 if not for the multiplayer, but the campaign is at least worth one playthrough, even if only for the savage joy you get from utterly rolling nearly every mission using only the ability to make mans.

in not a single one of the campaign missions did i use a special strategy - just made workers, made mans, and a-moved the mans to the opponent base. this worked all the way through on Hard.

On Brutal you do need a couple fancy things for a couple missions because of how horrifically the computer cheats, but not many missions require that.

If by "fancy things" you mean making only marines and medics every mission, then yes.

• Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    I really don't understand where the fun is in only making medic/marine. Especially if it's supposed to be the easiest way to beat single player.

Anyway, ladder lock already? I have not played SC2 in a while. I think I have over 1000 bonus pool by now. And no time to spend playing for the foreseeable future...

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    The fun in making medivac marine is stutterstepping like a fucking BOSS through every mission with 0ms latency because its singleplayer.

Controlling stalkers in the Protoss missions in singleplayer gives me the hugest boner.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    *scribbles on napkin*

"make sure not to cosplay as a stalker around dhal"

*/scribble*

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    *frantically searches for cheap flights to Australia while finishing home-made stalker costume*

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    a stalker costume would be appropriate for you after that post.

• Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    It's actually just a picture of my avatar with string looping through each side and around the back.

And googly eyes.

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    So shit can't burrow/unburrow while fungal'd? That might've been good to know in the face of thousands of roaches and an overseer.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    heh, ya

fungal will also reveal burrowed units in case their roaches burrow and you have no overseer

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    Tanks also cannot siege, stalkers cannot blink (obviously), dropships cannot load or unload, and i think marines cannot even stim.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page