As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bug (?): V-scroll button in reply

YarYar Registered User regular
I've noticed a lot of times when I reply to posts, especially if I paste a large amount of text into the reply, the v-scroll bar on the reply text-box doesn't work right. Specifically, every time I click the down arrow, it jumps all the way to the bottom of the text-box, no matter where the cursor or the v-scroll bar was before I clicked. Is that right? Is it just me? It's very frustrating in certain cases.

Yar on

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2004
    That's a problem with your browser.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2004
    Use IE like every normal law-abiding citizen, you hippie!

150cc on
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2004
    150cc wrote:

Use anything but IE like everyone who cares about the health of their computer, and the internet in general.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2004
    Orthanc wrote:
    150cc wrote:

Use anything but IE like everyone who cares about the health of their computer, and the internet in general.

Dirty hippie.

I'll give you Kent State!

150cc on
  • Options
    edited January 2004
    150cc wrote:
    Orthanc wrote:
    150cc wrote:

Dirty hippie.

I'll give you Kent State!

Please, you'll insult Callius comparing him to me.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    CZroeCZroe Registered User regular
    edited January 2004
    It's been doing it to me in IE also.

Oh, and if I hightight something and drag the scroll bar, it starts dragging the highlighted text 2 out of three times!
    Strange...

CZroe on
  • Options
    YarYar Registered User regular
    edited February 2004
    Yeah, I use IE and it only does it to me when replying to a message, not anywhere else.

Yar on