As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I like cookies.

And Nookie.

• nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    I am a poordilocks and probably shouldn't sign up

probably

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    natek sign up

7656367.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I asked my wife and she is totally down for the cookie exchange. She also said she'd be down for the nookie exchange.

What she is saying here is that you are both a lousy lay and cook.

HEY! I'm a hell of a cook!

Raijin's cooking tastes like hell.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Raijin's lay tastes like bleach and pennies

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    You better hope I don't get any of you bastards as my person.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I pray you do

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Like/Dislike General Info Post:

I really will like anything you get me, no matter what. I would like at least one gift from my wishlist though, unless you're extremely creative and can make something amazing or look at my wishlist and see my general tastes and think you can get something unique not on that list. Like I did last year, I'll just insert the fact that I'm gay in here, and if you think you have a fantastic gift idea because of that knowledge, hey, go for it. Last year, revealing that and implying that a Satan could get me a gift joking about the fact that I'm gay got me a pink DS, so I'll be the last to argue if you can get a good idea out of something like that fact.

I wear a size S shirt, and size 6.5-7 shoes men, size 6-8 women (different depending on type of shoes, moccasins, loafers, sneakers, etc.) I love anything in rainbow or purple, and I love scarfs, flatcaps, ties, and ridiculous clothes like Hammer pants and rainbow afros. I own an Xbox 360, DS, and PSP. I do not own a Blu-Ray player, but that would make for an excellent gift. I love horror movies, and have listed some I don't own in my Amazon wishlist, which is in my sig.

Once again, I will love anything, especially if it's clothes/fashion/music/games/movies, and bless your heart for getting me anything, Satan <3 :]

edit for Oct. 30: OK, my wishlist is almost 20 pages, so I think I'm gonna add a caveat: Satan, if you look to my wishlist for anything, know that it's basically 20 pages of movies, TV shows, games, fashion, and miscellaneous. The best things are basically pages 1 through 18 or 19, so don't look at the whole thing.

And if you can get me at least one thing from my wishlist, I'll be extremely happy. (If you get more, plus make things, I'll love you forever)

Sweeney Tom on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Oh FUCK YES I was waiting for this thread. You know I'm signing up. Plus I want @BEAST! to know that I haven't forgotten how much I love my present from last year and now that it 'tis the season, if his address hasn't changed he should expect something from me. (aka BEAST!, has your address changed?

And and and! This year I'll be back in the U.S. for the holidays so I could send someone cookies too!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Sweeney Tom how tiny are you

My wishlist is all really basic suggestions, anything along those lines are great.

Also I dunno if you can gift kindle editions, but if you can I'd love some good fantasy.

Keith wrote:

The tiniest dancer

I asked that despite basically wearing the same size stuff

edited October 2011
    size seven shoes?

Goddamn I wear size 13... Those must be smalllll feet.

Then again I am 6 feet tall.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited October 2011
    Keith wrote:

5'4

I know, it sucks. I was cursed with cuteness and tinyness. I will forever be carded when I see movies.

Sweeney Tom on
    Keith wrote:

5'4

I know, it sucks. I was cursed with cuteness and tinyness. I will forever be carded when I see movies.

if I get you I'm going to come to your house and carry you on my shoulders

I stopped getting carded when I was 15.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

I know, I wore size 7 shoes when I was like ten.

Blake T wrote: »
    Keith wrote:

I know, I wore size 7 shoes when I was like ten.

My shoes range from like, 7 to 10

it's ridiculous and annoying

I mostly don't get carded anymore

depending on the angle I can look like a young grandpa or an old baby

Keith wrote:
    I mostly don't get carded anymore

depending on the angle I can look like a young grandpa or an old baby

Benjamin Button

I don't remember when the last time I was carded was

7656367.jpg
    I got carded the last time I bought booze.

which was like in spring.

I still have half the bottle left too.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Solid Saints (the one where you all bid on stuff auction style and the money goes to Child's Play) is still happening.

It is, however, being pushed into the new year for a number of reasons. Most of them are logistical in nature (i.e. new website, logo, auction tool, tax reasons that will make shit easier for the Child's Play crew, people will have holiday cash to spend, etc.)

Last year we raised just shy of $12k. This year we're going for $20k.

And as always, thanks to Neville for running this again...and to Mully for the art.

Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:

5'4

Please don't.

Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:

5'4

Please don't.

Please don't not? DEAL

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Hey Nevs, quick question - lately when shipping things to myself from the States Korean customs has asked for a Korean phone number. Should I include this in my sign-up email just in case they ask for it when my Satan ships things?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    Solid Saints (the one where you all bid on stuff auction style and the money goes to Child's Play) is still happening.

It is, however, being pushed into the new year for a number of reasons. Most of them are logistical in nature (i.e. new website, logo, auction tool, tax reasons that will make shit easier for the Child's Play crew, people will have holiday cash to spend, etc.)

And as always, thanks to Neville for running this again...and to Mully for the art.

i am still so flabbergasted at how successful solid saints was. absolutely amazing

Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:

5'4

Please don't.

Please don't not? DEAL

Keith we will no longer be friends if you come to my house.

I do not want anybody to see my house.

Mainly because one of my neighbors is a family of Mexicans, and I can't have Internet strangers think I'm ever kind to foreigners.

SWEENEY TOMMMMMM

7656367.jpg
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:

5'4

Please don't.

Please don't not? DEAL

Keith we will no longer be friends if you come to my house.

I do not want anybody to see my house.

Mainly because one of my neighbors is a family of Mexicans, and I can't have Internet strangers think I'm ever kind to foreigners.

okay

you'll get a letter telling you to go to the closest Starbucks

and to order a tall gingerbread latte

and I will pop up from behind the counter and put you on my shoulders

SWEENEY TOMMMMMM

DAMMIT I'M TOO LATE

DAMMIT KEITH

SWEENEY TOMMMMMM

DAMMIT I'M TOO LATE

DAMMIT KEITH

Well, I guess this is growing up

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Hmm, I haven't done this the past couple years but thinkin about jumpin back in...

guess I should work on a wishlist, huh.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:

i am still so flabbergasted at how successful solid saints was. absolutely amazing

It really is a hell of a thing.

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I remember the first time I wasn't carded
    Took me a while to get over it
    By that I mean it still upsets me terribly

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I am happy when I get carded nowadays.

They think I look so youthful.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i never get carded because i don't go anywhere that needs to card me

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    yet

This discussion has been closed.