As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Happy birthd-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    haven't won a game in like 6 days

not feeling very good about league of legends right now :/

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

Play Poppy or AP Shaco or some other faceroll champion who you can just fuck somebody's shit up and there's nothing they can do about it. It makes losing fun!

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    Currently I lose every SR and win every Dominion.

Except I don't really like Dominion. I have a win percentage of like, 80%. Solo queue that makes me some sort of platinum god if it were ranked.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote:
    I'm really digging Xerath. Bought him on a whim and have had a good time playing him. I think he's replacing Veigar as my primary ranged AP character. I have found siege mode to be a bit underwhelming, but the stun + arcane blast combo is nasty, especially if you have a group CC around, like Amumu.

Not sure what there is not to like about siege mode. Extra magic pen, huge range = engage teamfights from safety, murder runners, etc. It's pretty great.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Dunxco wrote:
    Dac Vin wrote:
    Viable champs schmiable schamps. Play whoever you feel like playing, man. just have fun, winning isn't everything.

Hell, I play a fucking NASTY Twitch. Because everything works at my Elo.

Twitch is my favourite AD carry. <3

Same here. I'm waiting for the stealth remake with a cautious eye because right now Twitch is what I'd consider "secret low tier" - he's weak, he has problems (a bad ult for one), but he's been out of the spotlight for so damn long people don't realise he's actually not garbage tier and in the wrong hands can outright slaughter entire teams by his lonesome.

I had a good guide for Low Elo Twitch, but it's better if you just follow this guide because it's good shit. Only thing I'll mention is I've been testing going Doran's Ring first on him because it combines health and mana regen - the AP is just a bonus that makes your expunge hit harder. (But just, don't go full AP Twitch, in the end you're still a AD/On-hit carry and you should act like one.)

Dac Vin on
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular

What level are you? I just got out of a three day spiral into some sweet wins all of the sudden.

• GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote:
    I'm really digging Xerath. Bought him on a whim and have had a good time playing him. I think he's replacing Veigar as my primary ranged AP character. I have found siege mode to be a bit underwhelming, but the stun + arcane blast combo is nasty, especially if you have a group CC around, like Amumu.

Not sure what there is not to like about siege mode. Extra magic pen, huge range = engage teamfights from safety, murder runners, etc. It's pretty great.

Didn't say I didn't like it, I said it was under whelming. In a game that moves this fast, it's very situational. You really need good team coordination to use it effectively, and that rarely happens in randoms. If I was on voice comms with a team a lot, I would love the shit out of it. As it stands now, I mostly get to use it under the safety of my own tower (where it has let me hilariously kill some tower divers) and in those rare well coordinated team fights.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
    I love Siege Mode, it's how I know when to ult with Malphite or Q with Morgana.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    It was this or a Fiddlesticks thread.

YL9WnCY.png
    league of CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

edited October 2011
    Every Fiddlesticks I've ever played with has been a douche...as evidenced by the one I played with earlier today (see last page). Thus, I pretty much hate Fiddlesticks.

GnomeTank on
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I want an all ultimate bravery in house, STAT.

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    just won the game as backdoor skarner

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    i had two sheens

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    So, did whatever team pick Swain win?

I hope not. Hope no one ever realizes the greatness of Swain.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Anyone want to party up for Summoner's Rift? All I'm getting are Spaniards and Russians who don't speak English, and it's actually kind of lonely. My ID is Das Frolic.

• zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote:

The thing I hate about siege mode is that it doesn't have an impressive sound or graphic. I'm used to the starcraft siege engines. When they root themselves, you know they're going to bring the pain.

Carnarvon wrote:
    Anyone want to party up for Summoner's Rift? All I'm getting are Spaniards and Russians who don't speak English, and it's actually kind of lonely. My ID is Das Frolic.

I've noticed that lately. What's up with all the Spanish speaking people all hours of the day? Makes team communication...interesting.

• nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    gunblaitlyn
    2v2blti.jpg

19ZUtIw.png
  • TellermanTellerman Registered User regular
    Awkward Looking five minute warning from Phreak, hurray more Games!

Tellerman wrote:

Do wha? What am I missing?

• mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    Tellerman wrote:

Probably a replay.

steam_sig.png
  • TellermanTellerman Registered User regular
    Oh wait nevermind I'm an idiot: The stream is in re-run mode for IEM. Whelp, they're new to me!

GnomeTank wrote:
    Carnarvon wrote:

I've noticed that lately. What's up with all the Spanish speaking people all hours of the day? Makes team communication...interesting.

I know a little Latin and some Spanish conjugation, so I can normally get the gist of what they're saying, but the problem is getting them to understand me.

Golden moment: The enemy team had Neko Katarina. I say in all chat "Yo tengo hambre para gato blanca." At least six people responded with "Jejejejejeje".

Kinda cool they do that though. Not a huge fan of watching LoL, but if I was, I would have missed it because I was watching StarCraft. Nice to know there is a replay loop.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote:

swain dominated

yeah swain went like

10-1 or something insane

he was a walking death machine

• Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Jars wrote:
    Spectrum wrote:

swain dominated

A side effect of being on the same team as Kog'Maw I must say.

edit: but still we must be thankful because it was what tropers call a SADISTIC CHOICE: Swain, or Katarina?

Dac Vin on
  • Mei HikariMei Hikari Registered User regular
    failrx.png

Welp

Every Dominion game I've ever played has gone like that. It's either been a face roll win or a face roll loss.

• TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I pretty much just treat dominion as "Ezreal Sandbox Mode"

Remember the good saying, if one of your teammates talks about or has a name that has to do with drugs or alcohol you're certain to lose.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    yeah swain went like

10-1 or something insane

he was a walking death machine
    Son of a bitch

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited October 2011
    Oh yeah, did we mention he was the only uncommon choice of the entire day that did well? All the others failed horribly.

edit: No, Rammus doesn't count.

Dac Vin on
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Yorick's pretty fun.

however team wouldn't group up and push :|

icGJy2C.png
  • BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    So i haven't played since.. um Blitzcrank was introduced, Is Jax still viable as a char or is he nerfed to the point of terrybad?

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
    Dac Vin wrote:
    Remember the good saying, if one of your teammates talks about or has a name that has to do with drugs or alcohol you're certain to lose.

What are you saying? SmokeyMcBongHit420 isn't a good player?!

Botznoy wrote:
    So i haven't played since.. um Blitzcrank was introduced, Is Jax still viable as a char or is he nerfed to the point of terrybad?

Jax is nasty if played and item'ed correctly.

• zombieinc99zombieinc99 Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Had a game with some PAers earlier today where I went against a Brand mid as Malz and kind of destroyed him. Now, I usually pick Brand instead of Malz when I play the AP carry in ranked and I was wondering if this is a matchup that favors Malz. Maybe this Brand was just bad, but I felt like even if he hit me with a good amount of pillars I could just kill him whenever he walked into ult range. Also, SPACE AIDS seemed a much better harassment tool than conflagration. I was just wondering if this is something that hasn't caught on yet or if that was just an anomaly.

Also, did my 10 placement matches in ranked: 8 wins/2 loses 8-)
    But now I'm afraid matchmaking thinks I'm better than I actually am...

zombieinc99 on
    steam_sig.png
    Xbox Live: Inhrt
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Botznoy wrote:

Jax pubstomps harder than Akali, if they have more than 1 AD.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
This discussion has been closed.