This is for the button series from PAX Prime 2011
If I missed you then it's probably because I did not receive a DM from you. Muddling through the forum thread is challenging to find your names. Please do DM if you would like to be added!
Cliffs of Sanity -RECEIVED
Cultural Geek Girl -RECEIVED
Ghola Duncan -RECEIVED
Psychopez -LOCAL PICKUP
Rogue_Hunter - can't participate
Skarsol's +1 (who is?)
Wee (has buttons left over but completed their collection, awesomely would still like to help those that are missing their button!)
I had originally planned to give until yesterday, September 9th, for folks to "sign up" but am willing to give it more time with the group's ok. If you're not in a rush it may be good to give it another week with its own thread on the forum.
If we go with that plan then our 'deadlines' will be September 16th to sign up. Mail your buttons and your wish list by September 23 then I'll get to work. How quickly I can turn-around shipping will be TOTALLY up to you guys! If I get buttons, I can sort. If buttons aren't mailed, I can't sort them. If you could post on here when you shipped them I can keep a tally of who sent vs who didn't. That way I know when I can confirm all buttons are/should have been received. This will let me seal up envelopes/boxes/parcels/carrier pigeons/gnomes and get them sent off to you.
The particulars of what I, your fearless organizer, will need:
- A container of your buttons mailed, to me. DM me for my address. I'm in the US, in Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh to be precise (go Steelers)
- With the buttons I need your list of 'wish list' buttons. Whatever buttons you absolutely desire to have should top that list
a. Use the Buttoneering website names as your name on your wish list.
b. Please list your buttons: "USERNAME: name of button" This will help me picture match and double check that I am sending you the RIGHT buttons.
- Keep in mind that the buttons you are able to receive are directly related to the buttons I am sent. Spread the word.
a. I will do my best to be fair. It is possible that other people will want the same buttons. I'll try to spread out high wishlist buttons over everybody.
b. Include any buttons you would like to receive, no matter how low down the list they are. I will only be sending what you ask for, so if Joe Schmo's button is one you're missing but not high on your list to receive it and you leave it off. You won't get it.
- I'll need your name (real one please) and address with the box
- Please sort your buttons and mark them with their name as it appears on the Buttoneering website.
- I am planning to send in padded envelopes unless you end up with a metric-fuck-ton (yes, that's a real measurement). I'll box up your ton of metric fucks and send them to you.
- If you, for some reason, want your valuable buttons insured/delivery confirmed I'll send them that way then send you a PayPal request for money. It'll be easiest that way.
- Once I have a better idea of how much $$ this will cost I may tack up a chip-in/paypal/something similar to request VOLUNTARY donations.
a. Joining doesn't mean you have to pay anything. It's not about that.
b. I may not ask any donations at all.
c. I love you all.
Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.