As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NYC/NJ] hangout thread: so, what are you doing this weekend?

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Looks like my dad is okay for now, so I'll be there at 2.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    d and d at two
    will the party survive synd?
    only with a bribe

919UOwT.png
    eff you, jerkface imp!
    yami rolled higher than ten
    it's a miracle

919UOwT.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Haikus are p lame
    Gooey's don't even make sense
    Just five seven five

haikus are awesome
    go play some lol you racist
    haters gonna hate

919UOwT.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    prismatic orb says
    hello there, stupid wererat
    extra crispy please

• LitejediLitejedi New York CityRegistered User regular
    So many assholes
    Like that imp, what a douchebag
    His day was ruined

3DS FC: 1907-9450-1017
    lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Haters be hating
    On ticketmaster today
    No radiohead

:(

Deebaser on
    is anyone else
    up for dungeons and dragons
    this weekend? I am.

919UOwT.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Gooey wrote:
    is anyone else
    this weekend? I am.

Gotta pass on that; every other week is about as much as I have the relationship capital for.

But next week is looking great.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    The 8th and 9th are both clear for me right now.

edited September 2011
    syndalis wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    is anyone else
    this weekend? I am.

Gotta pass on that; every other week is about as much as I have the relationship capital for.

I am disappoint
    This isn't five seven five
    Synd has lost The Game

Deebaser on
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    is anyone else
    this weekend? I am.

I am disappoint
    This isn't five seven five
    Synd has lost The Game

You cannot lose the
    game that you never wanted
    to play from the start.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Participation
    not a willing thing must be
    like Yoda this reads

edited October 2011
    Saturday is good for me, and potentially Friday as well if people want to play some board games, but Sunday is off limits. My high school friends haven't had a board game thing in close to a month, and I want to scratch that itch.

Litejedi on
    lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
    I'm good all weekend

are we getting trashed in brooklyn saturday night

because im okay with that

919UOwT.png
    Might be doing Bear Mountain Oktoberfest on Saturday.

Gooey wrote:
    I'm good all weekend

are we getting trashed in brooklyn saturday night

because im okay with that

I may bring my physician. Just in case.

Looks like I'll be doing Bear Mtn on Sunday, and the following weekend I have a friend visiting the whole weekend. I ruin everything.

so dnd this weekend or no?

919UOwT.png
    edited October 2011
    Saturday might be okay for me, but only if I end up doing some board games tonight with my HS friends.

Edit: I think a few other people are busy though, so it may not matter.

Litejedi on
    lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
    Litejedi wrote:
    Saturday might be okay for me, but only if I end up doing some board games tonight with my HS friends.

Edit: I think a few other people are busy though, so it may not matter.

Tome's thing is Sat evening and I can't do sunday.

yeah, this weekend is bust - sorry guys.

I need to schedule out a little further in advance for this thing, it seems... when are you all capable of getting together next time?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Your face is a bust.

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Somebody got a wizard hat and a boot full of beer
    IMG_20111008_222930.jpg

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    that is balls amazing

sorry we pussed out last night, but nexus was feeling p crappy; I got home and he was rocking a nice low-grade fever.
    seems to be doing a bit better now but I am enforcing a lay-low initiative of napping and relaxing over here.

I really need to update the list-o-locals...

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    oh also: upcoming stuff that is cool that you may want to do:

*October 20th, 6pm: my friend Sue has a show at UCB theater, my understanding is that it's 2 solo comedians doin' their thang, and she is one of those 2 solo comedians. Tickets are 5$, cash only at the door, but you would want to make a reservation so that you are not in the standby line at the theater.

*There might be a Rocky Horror thingy over at 9th and Coles, our favorite little JC tavern, the weekend before Halloween.

*NYC village Halloween Parade-- anyone wanna go? We should take Gooey, it's a necessary and essential part of the NYC experience. I usually prefer to walk in the parade but might be persuaded to just watch if no one else wants to dress up.

• TomeWyrmTomeWyrm A Limited Liability Partnership Registered User regular
    Also of note is New York Comic Con this weekend. I'm heading to it on Saturday. Is there anyone else heading there?

Also also, that fucking boot ruined me.

I'm out for all shenanigans this weekend, but I am good for next weekend

919UOwT.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    TomeWyrm wrote:
    Also of note is New York Comic Con this weekend. I'm heading to it on Saturday. Is there anyone else heading there?

I was going to do this this year but money and timing issues prevented it. As it stands, the only tickets left available are for today...and I'm not going to trek out to the city today.

We did it a few years ago and it was fun.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Drez wrote:
    TomeWyrm wrote:

I was going to do this this year but money and timing issues prevented it. As it stands, the only tickets left available are for today...and I'm not going to trek out to the city today.

We did it a few years ago and it was fun.

Jim Hanley's Universe still has a stack of Saturday passes available last I checked, but that doesn't really help out with the money side of things.

If anyones interested in goin out boozing tomorrow evening let me know

details are still uncertain but it'll most likely be in the village or somethin

This guy is. Raz is going to be on LI for a wedding so seend me the deets, yo.

awesome

So Fat Black Pussycat & Slaughtered Lamb tonight?

oh man, guys, you totally missed No-Quarter taking a belt at the Slaughtered Lamb last night
    it was kind of the best birthday spanking ever

updated the peeps list to include BEAST! -- let me know if anyone thinks they are missing from the list.

Upcoming thingys still include comedy at the UCB theater in Chelsea and Rocky Horror thingy at 9c, and also the Halloween Parade in the Village.

Really sorry I missed the Slaughtered Lamb party. Sounds like it was a blast though, and a belated happy birthday to @No-Quarter!

When is the UCB thing again? I love comedy and pabst.

edited October 2011
    Deebaser wrote:
    When is the UCB thing again? I love comedy and pabst.

Thursday!
    I have a reservation for 2, but I was gonna add @CasualEddy too; wanna come?
    6-9 pm

tapeslinger on
    i would love to, BUT I have class 6-9.

:(