As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    anoffday wrote:
    Hmm, too early to start posting youtube videos of our favorite Christmas songs?

14763_179287978027_500063027_2825465_1497414_n.jpg

is this from this year? That is fucking awesome if so.

I assume it's a year or more ago

Otherwise, it's really early to be wishing us a happy Thanksgiving

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    anoffday wrote:

Looks like it'd be from last year. Otherwise they're hypocrites, not wishing us a Happy Halloween.

Steam: offday
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:
    anoffday wrote:

I liked this photo so much that I shared it on Facebook.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Also I'm not sure Nordstrom decorates for Halloween?

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    Hey wait...is it legal to ship alcohol? I might need to hit the ABC store for my wishlist.

I was just as surprised when I found out. It is, without a doubt, the best ever. And there are not that many restrictions on shipping here in The States.

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Tox wrote:
    Hey wait...is it legal to ship alcohol? I might need to hit the ABC store for my wishlist.

I was just as surprised when I found out. It is, without a doubt, the best ever. And there are not that many restrictions on shipping here in The States.

unless you live in GA.

Fuckers won't even let me import wine.

easysig2.jpg
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Ok, others have already posted some. Sorry I have to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3DyxaCYlfg

Stale wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Tox wrote:

unless you live in GA.

Fuckers won't even let me import wine.

Time to move!

edited October 2011
    Is the thread broken?

edit: Ahhh, guess not.

anoffday on
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    Antimatter wrote:
    anoffday wrote:

broken image link
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    dang

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Dearest Satan.

Congratulations! You have received me. I only hope you are as generous as I am handsome.

If not, don't worry I am sure you will find me something wonderful. (Although if you are rich and lazy I always accept gold bullion)

I have a wishlist which I am sure you have already seen, do not feel any pressure the exact items on there as they are there very much as a guide. The only thing I am picky about is the brands listing for the climbing equipment. Anything else you can chop and change about preferably with better things, such as laser powered cars.

As a licensed gentlemen adventurer I have all the standard hobbies. I wrestle bears, break in dragons and when I have a spare moment I hunt mountains between bouts uncovered abandon cities of kidnapped princesses.

Additionally I like to climb and it's probably my main hobby next to cooking. I also like video games and own a 360, a PS3 and a computer that is not fairly old (it can still play diablo 3 though so I'm happy) please keep in mind region locking that effects 360 but not PS3 games. Additionally I like suits, please don't buy me any ties though as I probably own more ties than you own black t-shirts. I am always after some more cufflinks though. If you would like to buy me a shirt I fit fairly well into an American medium. But would prefer not black as I like to go outside a lot and I don't like wearing that colour in the sun. I have stopped reading comic books in the past year or two, but it does not mean I dislike them, if you want to send me one of those I would appreciate that also.

If you have something local to your area though that you think is pretty neat please feel free to pop that in. Also if you have a favourite DVD that I haven't seen before or don't own I'm sure I'd like it also! If you are one of those people that draws or makes nice thing that would be amazing.

If you are stuck for ideas, please ask Vivienne as she might have a good idea or two, plus she is super nosey and probably wants to know who got me.

Finally please keep in mind shipping costs and shipping time. Those guys down at the post office seem to know that these things are associated with satan and have held up my gift 2 out of 3 times.

I am sure your gifts will be amazing and will be cast in time as examples of present giving forged in times of hardships.

Blake T on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    blake, i'm supposed to read that post in the old spice guy voice, right

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    GIVE THE GIFT THAT YOUR MAN WANTS TO GIVE.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    blake I would get you a box full of ties and black t-shirts with funny sayings on them

and a copy of porky's

7656367.jpg
    Tell my more about this box.

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    TLB, I have a Christmas movie (you've probably already seen):

Santa's Slay

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    I saw santa's slay during its WORLD PREMIERE

I love it

7656367.jpg
    Blake T wrote:
    Tell my more about this box.

it will be made of cardboard

there will be stamps on it

7656367.jpg
    BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

In return TLB I will send you some singlish rom-coms.

what is a singlish rom com

7656367.jpg
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    hey blake

:^: on those GL cufflinks, stealing those for my wishlist

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    I saw asian and immediately knew it had to be awful

7656367.jpg
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Okay, not gonna lie. I'd watch that movie. It looks ridiculous, but I'd totally watch it.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    okay whoa @Romanian My Escutcheon that is really sweet and flattering of you to stick me in there with a list of real artists but man

i am in no way on the level of producing commission-quality work

Squall on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011

OY

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    viv if you get me for secret satans can i borrow your tits

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:

OY

OY MATE

WHAT'S YER NAME

Don't mind me! Just agitating the molecules.

Vivixenne wrote:

OY

OY MATE

WHAT'S YER NAME

BRUCE

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    G'DAY, BRUCE

YOU CAN CALL ME BRUCE

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Ok so Secret Satan post
    For the most part, I enjoy getting stuff from my wishlist
    However, if you like to surprise me with related items that would also be cool
    I would also love any hand made items
    I am 100% cool with used item so if you just have stuff you think I'd like I will gladly take your stuff
    I am not interested in clothes or any toys really (I would probably just donate them)

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Dear eventual Satan:

I've updated my wishlist to be in line with stuff that I really like this year! I am cool with getting ANYTHING off there, be it cheap or horrendously expensive.
    I've mainly kept the big ticket items on there to remind myself what to buy further down the line. But hell, I wouldn't complain if I got one of them!
    If you can't think of anything in particular, then I'd love to get stuff off my wishlist. But if you see anything you think I couldn't live without, then go right ahead!

Feel free to ask someone to act as a proxy between us, if you aren't sure whether I'll like something (or if you think I might have it already)!

Yours Xmasly,

BIG FLETCHA

Fletcher on
    I had forgotten about those watches Fletcher.

They are as boss as hell.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2011
    I'll have a wishlist but here is a little post from me to my secret santa...NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO READ IT.

I'm a pretty laid back guy. I've got an Xbox 360 and PS3. No handheld systems anymore. I play almost all of my games on my Xbox because I am a gamerscore whore. The only thing I play on PS3 are exclusives.

I'm a big movie buff. Own about 200 blu rays but I'm always wanting more.

I don't need clothes at all but if you feel compelled I wear somewhere between an XL and XXL so get me an XXL to be safe.

Sports fan. New York Giants, New York Yankees, Oklahoma City Thunder. I don't really do hockey.

I own a Kindle and a Tablet so I do all of my comic and book reading digitally.

I have 2 children ages 3 and 2. They do not need toys though. They have so many toys that I don't even know where we are going to put them when we get a smaller place

I could use $7,000 to pay off some old student loans so I can actually go back to school. That would be the perfect gift...or a mini-van.

Here is my wishlist. It is an ever evolving animal of passion and lust.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI/ref=topnav_lists_1

If you need any questions answered, just talk to Keith. I talk to him every day so he'll get the question to me.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2011
    I meant to edit not quote. Too damn early.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Hmmm my wishlist is quickly become a cross-section of my personality. I think this is a good thing.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    This wishlist plug-in button has decreased productivity by about 80%

I added a mini-van to my wishlist!

This discussion has been closed.