As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Hmm... this is brilliant. I think I just might have to do this, that would be assuming of course that I'd be accepted. Hopefully I am, and I can jam the gift button repeatedly on Steam, it's just begging to be pushed.

I don't know who you are but I love your avatar so you're in.

You don't have that kind of authority.

camera1006015-1-1.jpg

Ok well this is my favourite quote tree in a while

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Oh! Bucky Balls!

Have you seen the warning they put on Bucky Balls?

xwarning.png.pagespeed.ic.SiQqEfchrz.png

this toy

could stick to your intestines

But they're so fun, provided you keep them outside of your orifices!

• B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    Yesssss I am on the list.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    But ... it's only bad if you swallow more than one, right? So if I swallow one, then wait for the exit, I'm good to go? Unless I forgot one sh-

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    Well, they are pretty small...

• BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Eat a ton of them and you can stick yourself to your fridge!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    BYToady wrote:
    Eat a ton of them and you can stick yourself to your fridge!

The best idea ...

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

If your Satanee somehow managed to be disappointed with a Muse Among Men piece of art, you can safely assume they're a worthless piece of shit. And completely disregard anything they may have to say on the subject.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I will gladly accept art depicting paul kersey and john matrix high fiving

It is a thing I collect

7656367.jpg
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Before I sign up, uh, it sure might help to get some ideas for nice, creative and inexpensive gifts because unfortunately for whoever I get, I can't buy them the fancy flat-screen tel they have on their Amazon wishlist.

If your Satanee somehow managed to be disappointed with a Muse Among Men piece of art, you can safely assume they're a worthless piece of shit. And completely disregard anything they may have to say on the subject.

artistic nudity

consult your whorebooks

get a polaroid

easysig2.jpg
    Basically it boils down to the fact that we're giving gifts here, so people should just be grateful, or they're assholes.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'd be grateful for artistic nudes, godmode

or dirty nudes

Will you settle for my head Photoshopped on Burt Reynolds reclining on a bearskin rug?

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I guess

He almost has as much chest hair as I do.

I mean it'd be easier for you to just pose, but

I have neither the rug, nor the fireplace.

you can photoshop those in

LOOK KEITH DON'T BE PICKY

You make my heart all aflutter <3

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular

Hell, if my satan was artistic like that, I certainly would not say a single negative thing about getting art. I would actually be overjoyed.

Arts are a pretty cool thing to get!

Battletag BYToady#1454
    Yeah, I would be down for some arts too. Especially since I have not decorated my new apartment at all.

2rz3lub.jpg

I told Neville NSFW is ok for a reason damn it.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • feebsiclefeebsicle a feebs Registered User regular
    I saw an actual art show that was just giant close-up photos of the artist's butthole.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I tried to make sure to have a good amount of things under $20 on my wishlist in addition to the complete Beatles discography and such

feebsicle wrote:
    I saw an actual art show that was just giant close-up photos of the artist's butthole.

Sounds...

8-)

shitty

• FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    This is me officially wanting in.

I want in this year.

• MintMint Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Dear Satan,
    I have many interest/hobbies.
    amazon.ca
    amazon.com
    I like tea, baking, costuming, crocheting, anime, photography and running.
    I enjoy most sci/fi, animes/cartoons and classic movies. MLP, Adventure time!
    I am a lite gamer but I still enjoy it when I have the time. I have a decent pc, 360 and ds lite. I enjoy rpg’s and puzzle games. I am terrible at fps and I am not a sports fan.
    I wear M/L tshirts… (though I won’t enjoy it if it says something offensive. I will not be able to wear it)

Dislikes:
    Umm I don’t really like receiving candy or cookies (gingerbread exempted). I have trouble eating them or I feel incredibly guilty.

A surprise would be awesome.
    Don’t get me something expensive. Home made is dam fine : )
    And my wishlist is there for a suggestion
    If you need advice ask imperfect know that guy for years.

Mint on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    You're the Satanee.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Oh hey is it too late to sign up for this

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    Yes

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Don't listen to Keith

He just wants all the presents for himself

I don't need the presents

There are others more deserving

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Keith you will get

nothing

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
This discussion has been closed.