As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

KRIS AND SCOTT SHOW, EPISODE 4

2»

• Options
    AnatoleAnatole Registered User, ClubPA regular
    k&s show so far

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Anatole wrote:
    k&s show so far

4 > 1 > 2 > 3
    Agreed, 4 was fantastic. I was rolling, and 3 just seemed mean spirited to me.

• Options
    DeliciousTacosDeliciousTacos Registered User regular
    I like that all of the episodes so far have been a bit different tonally. I have definitely found them consistently hilarious, at any rate.

• Options
    zombiefriendzombiefriend Registered User regular
    I loved "Did you know I was 11 months old when I came out?" and Scott's o___o I love this show to death.

mmmmm
  • Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Haha yeah the 11 months old and "outstanding time management" were both solid. Wasnt too big a fan of the period jokes. It was funny, but also way too easy and not as clever as their other funnies.

616610-1.png
  • Options
    AdSapienAdSapien Registered User new member
    Can anyone tell me what font the K&S show title card uses? I've been trying to find it for my Powerpoint presentations.

• Options
    LetterAfterZLetterAfterZ Registered User regular
    AdSapien wrote:
    Can anyone tell me what font the K&S show title card uses? I've been trying to find it for my Powerpoint presentations.

I believe it's Futura, or failing that something very close to it.