As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help IDing a Korean Film

IrohIroh Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
This might be fairly vague, but I'm looking for the title of a Korean film that came out within the last few years. From the trailer I saw at Apple's site when it was first coming out, it was about a guy fighting legions of robots in this kind of post-apocalyptic future. The most unique thing I can remember is that he had a white costume with a mask that would form over his face like the first trailers of the game Dark Sector.

It was also mentioned in a news post by Tycho a long time ago, but I can't dig it up in a search. Thanks in advance for any help.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Iroh on

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    god it's on the tip of my tongue

in any case, I heard is wasn't very good, still looking

Raneados on
  • Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    that's it

chirst

Raneados on
  • Options
    IrohIroh Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yes, thanks guys. It looked good, but I'll have to read up to be sure if it's worth the time.

Iroh on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah it was boring in some parts, but I liked it. Visually beautiful film.

tardcore on
  • Options
    XntrggrXntrggr Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It's a Japanese film, not Korean.

And it was more like a music video than anything.

Xntrggr on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Considering that the director worked only in music videos before that, IIRC. It looks nice, but the first time I saw it was in untranslated Japanese, and I thought it was pretty cool. A little weird, but cool. Then I got to see a subtitled copy, and I couldn't believe how much it sucked. Highly disappointing.

Gabriel_Pitt on