As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cannot sign in

BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
A friend of mine (Gosling) has a problem with signing in. That problem is not being able to. Here's what he says about it:

"I click 'sign in' and a) nothing happens, and b) the button becomes nonfunctional, like there isn't a button there at all. ...In fact, I click 'sign in' and ALL the buttons go away."

The browser he is using is IE 8.

Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
Bartholamue on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Tell him to clear his cache

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    I'm in, finally. I wound up getting around it by right-clicking and opening the sign-in page in a new window. (Cache-clearing didn't work, by the way.)

Thanks for relaying that for me, Bart.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    BonepartBonepart Registered User regular
    Gosling wrote:
    I'm in, finally. I wound up getting around it by right-clicking and opening the sign-in page in a new window. (Cache-clearing didn't work, by the way.)

Thanks for relaying that for me, Bart.

That is what I had to do as well. I was getting the same thing, on IE 7.

Granted, I didn't try clearing the cache.

XBL Gamertag: Ipori
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Clearing the cache is the internet equivalent of turning it off and on again.