As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Excellent and hilarious game, where is the soundtrack?

lilbuddhalilbuddha Registered User new member
edited October 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
So I just finished playing through the precipice of darkness games for nostalgias sake and I found myself trawling the blogosphere scrupulously looking for the soundtrack. Nobody seems to have it so I guess I'd go to the source and basically: has the soundtrack even been released? if so then where can I find/buy(yes I am that desperate) it and if not then who do I have to strangle to get it(I'm looking at you Holkins!). On an unrelated note this is my first time visiting the PA forums (and I'm already making death threats to the authors...).

lilbuddha on

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Hothead probably owns the rights, so I wouldn't be expecting such to come about soon.

• Options
    zombiefriendzombiefriend Registered User regular
    There was never an official OST, but all of the songs are on YouTube.

mmmmm
  • Options
    rabidmuskratrabidmuskrat Registered User regular
    and if all the songs are on youtube, I believe there are methods of getting permanent copies of tunes from YouTube. It'd still be nice if they had an actual OST though.