As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Warriors, Heroically Leaping into your Hearts

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have been using it on my Arms set but I would personally not put it on top of the list. The only reason I am using it is because it has all that STR on it. I have been trying to grab the BoE str trinket on our raids for my second trinket. Last time it dropped was before this OS Open Roll thing we have in my guild for BoEs.

Jubal77 on
  • fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, all three of those trinkets have a bunch of Str on them in some form. The License has the stacking Str buff (I believe it's actually a little more Str once it's fully stacked) and the Heart of course has the huge Strength proc, which is really good for timing with Bladestorm/Recklessness/whatever other cooldowns.

It's worth noting, though, that the flaky 10% proc rate on the Heart sometimes gives you some bad dry streaks. I like to wait on my first cooldown blowing until the trinket procs, but sometimes it will just refuse to go off for a good 40-60 seconds, and I get antsy and think that I would have been better off just burning cooldowns early and possibly getting to use them an extra time in the fight.

forty on
    edited May 2011
    I dont dps that often so I am not min/maxing anything. I am a fan of always on items and that is the reason I use the UW trinket, well that and lack of options at this time. I dont really have better but that combined with my Alch trinket gives me a ton of always on STR. I just went back to arms so I am not as up to date on it as I should be.

Another example of this is I still use the HTFinger on my tanking set often because there really isnt any better option for an avoidance trinket on alot of these fights... especially a fight like HHalfus.

Jubal77 on
  • Stryker43Stryker43 Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Bucketman wrote: »
    So, I have License To Slay, Crushing Weight, and Heart of Rage.

I think I should use the Wright and Rage, as arms. Figured I would get you opinions.

As an arms warrior myself, I loathe haste. I'd personally recommend LtS and HoR, and reforge whatever hit/expertise you don't need into crit.

Stryker43 on
    camo_sig2.png
    XBL/PSN/Origin/NNID: StrykerFL GuildWars/GW2: Anton Firemaker FFRK: erNA
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So, I haven't tanked since Tempest Keep and my man is just about to turn 80. How exactly do I tank? Apparently rend is useful now...? wat

Tav on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Tav wrote: »
    So, I haven't tanked since Tempest Keep and my man is just about to turn 80. How exactly do I tank? Apparently rend is useful now...? wat

Yep!

don't do what I forget which is be in defensive stance

so

aoe tanking:
    charge in, rend something, thunder clap, then shockwave (so blood and thunder and then thundershock have proced)

then do whatever keeping in mind revenge hits three targets so hit it lots

single-target tanking:
    charge, rend, shield slam, devastate like woah

nothing too complicated

shield slam hits the hardest, especially with a sword and board proc and shield block up

devastate is your bread and butter

hs is your extra rage valve

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    arivia seems to have forgotten revenge.
    while devastate does seem to put out more threat later on, it requires you to have sensible exp and hit values.
    if you're just starting out, shieldslam > revenge > devastate. you want to get a rend up at some point and keep it ticking with claps.

aand revenge only hits 2 targets.

evilthecat on
    tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, it's (glyphed) Cleave that hits 3.

The main reason not to rend first in single target situations is that DPS will start unloading the moment they see you charge in, so you can't really space a GCD on a backloaded threat move early on like that.

forty on
  • DemanKnghtDemanKnght Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    [
    Yep!

don't do what I forget which is be in defensive stance

so

aoe tanking:
    charge in, rend something, thunder clap, then shockwave (so blood and thunder and then thundershock have proced)

then do whatever keeping in mind revenge hits three targets so hit it lots

single-target tanking:
    charge, rend, shield slam, devastate like woah

nothing too complicated

shield slam hits the hardest, especially with a sword and board proc and shield block up

devastate is your bread and butter

hs is your extra rage valve

Let me expand on some of this.

It is important to get to speed on your macro building. My gosh they can do wonders.

In Group Pulls:

I normally open with charge and then a rend. Then I hit my thunderclap/cleave macro. This puppy is dandy. I open with the TC to spread the rend around and pinch in a cleave since they are not on the same global cooldown. Cleave and HS are tied to together to their own timer. After my initial charge/rend/TC/cleave I take a step back then drop Shockwave. Since shock wave is a cone aoe. need to get them mobs in front of you.

The Beauty of the TC/cleave macro is when the cool down for cleave is up(Which is shorter the TC) you can hit it again, you'll skip the TC since its on cooldown but the macro will set off the cleave attack.

And as noted Revenge can hit extra targets when it s ready so you can tap away at that too. Devastate is usually the lower end for me to get on these days. I thought they took away the agro bonus to it? I do know on good days it can seem to garner high DPS and other days its a simple poke.

I also have a marco built to proc the shieldblock move then do shieldslam. The shiledblock is on a one minute timer but when opening a fight I like the added chance for bonus Damage from the shield slam.

The Macros allow me to tie a multistep move to a key and open my attack bar a bit for more stuff. I am at work so I will try this evening when I get home to paste in my macros so you guys can see what I use. But with things like Cleave and HS being on a seperate GCD then many other moves its nice to macro them in to other moves.

DemanKnght on
    edited June 2011
    I actually find myself saving shield block these days for mass magic dmg time on boss fights. For example i rotate shield block with shield wall and mirror trinket on maloriak dark phase. Dont get me wrong I love macros but I still dont use them because I have to adapt so much on when I use certain abilites.

Jubal77 on
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So I respecced my little 74 Warrior to Prot for basically the first time ever.

I'm in love.

Oh my god this has got to be one of the most fun I've had with a spec on any character ever. I'm absolutely faceraping things right now while leveling. I cannot wait to try to tank on this dude.

How useful is the basic tanking/level prot build for PvP?

Wavechaser on
  • BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    So I respecced my little 74 Warrior to Prot for basically the first time ever.

I'm in love.

Oh my god this has got to be one of the most fun I've had with a spec on any character ever. I'm absolutely faceraping things right now while leveling. I cannot wait to try to tank on this dude.

How useful is the basic tanking/level prot build for PvP?

Prot is a lot of fun in Battlegrounds. If you get heals and vengeance stacks up you hit really hard and you take forever to kill. Especially if you manage to land a killing blow and Victory Rush back to full health. IMO Best Flag carriers also. Grab Flag, Charge enemy, Intercept another enemy, Heroic Leap(+Spell Reflect if a DK is near by) and then Intervene someone = Congratulations you just traveled 130 yards and there was practicly nothing the other team could do about it.

Buddies on
    edited June 2011
    Between Pummel, Gag Order Heroic Throw, Concussion Blow, Shockwave, Spell Reflect, and the gap closers, you can pick one caster/healer and just totally ruin his day. You won't do much damage, but you can really neuter a spell-user's effectiveness.

forty on
    edited July 2011
    Alright so I'm having an absolute blast with my Prot Warrior, as I get closer to gearing for heroics (still can't replace my god damn ilevel 1 helm) I seem to be running into serious threat issues when it comes to tanking packs of 3 or more mobs.

My rotation for multiple mobs goes as follows Charge or Heroic Leap in, Rend, Thunderclap, Shockwave, Cleave: From here I either throw up spell reflect for incoming spells, or I start Devastating. If it's a LOT of mobs, I'll throw up Demo shout sometimes as well.

Only problem is, a lot of times I get instant runners on my pull, so I'll end up having to Rend, then Shockwave (just to keep them somewhat grouped) before T-Clapping. Then I end up basically chasing the entire group of mobs around endlessly. It's very frustrating, especially after tanking for years with my Paladin that can grab and hold aggro on large groups with little to no work.

Am I doing something wrong on my opening rotation, are there other area abilities I can be using or a different priority to produce more threat faster?

I don't run into this at all on single mobs, (well except for the PuG DK's who like to leave Blood Presence on), after a couple devastates, pretty much anything belongs to me.

Wavechaser on
    edited July 2011
    Thunderclap, Shockwave and cleave are all good but you still need to single target through the mobs and use your high threat abilities. Revenge and shield Slam being the highest priority but dont forget about concussive blow it does a good amount of threat as does heroic throw. I usually shield slam and Hthrow the skull then start tabbing through mobs and using what is up for single target high threat. A mod like threat plates helps out too as I can see what mobs are starting to get low threat. I typically dont use devisate unless im on a boss mob.

Also its hard to tank when people go AoE from the get go. Let them know prior that you need a little bit of extra time to gather threat. But remember your a warrior so you can fly all over the place with Heroic Leap, Charge etc. also remember if your in a group and have a dps that is constantly pulling agro. Vigi that rat bastard.

Jubal77 on
    edited July 2011
    Are the "instant runners" going after the healer? If that's the case, it sounds like there's an issue that he's casting a heal on you before you can get off your second GCD (Thunder Clap). If this is the case, just bite the bullet and start with a TC first, assuming there are no CC'd things in range, to get a little threat on everything before you worry about spreading Rend with B&T. The problem with the Rend->TC pull is that sometimes those ~2 seconds from engaging to actually getting some threat on everything are just too long.

If the "instant runners" are going off after a DPS, then do what Jubal said and tell the fucker(s) to just cool it for 2 seconds while you start tanking. If they don't listen, just tank what you can and let them learn the hard way to listen to you. Also make sure you're marking a skull and that they're actually focusing on it.

forty on
    edited July 2011
    Yeah I'll have to start doing that. The initial runners are almost always going for the DPS, and I have several times had to tell people to cool it for a second on my pulls. Just seems odd though because many times with Guild Warrior tanks, I can run in with my DPS'r and start unloading pretty quickly without them having threat issues. So I figured i'd be able to do the same.

I'll definitely start to do some tab-targeting for more high threat abilities, that should help out a bit more. Glyph of Devastate should help a lot with that though.

And yes, I need to use Vigilance more. I've had the ability forever but have only used it a handful of times.

Wavechaser on
  • tehkensaitehkensai Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Yeah I'll have to start doing that. The initial runners are almost always going for the DPS, and I have several times had to tell people to cool it for a second on my pulls. Just seems odd though because many times with Guild Warrior tanks, I can run in with my DPS'r and start unloading pretty quickly without them having threat issues. So I figured i'd be able to do the same.

I'll definitely start to do some tab-targeting for more high threat abilities, that should help out a bit more. Glyph of Devastate should help a lot with that though.

And yes, I need to use Vigilance more. I've had the ability forever but have only used it a handful of times.

One of the things my buddy told me when I switched from being a DPS fury warrior is that, essentially, Warriors are the worst at building threat quickly, but theyre the best at keeping it. Whereas pally and dk tanks can just drop D&D/Consecration, warriors have that extra couple of seconds where its really easy to pull threat off of them.

One of the things that always helps me is instead of rending/thunderclapping first is that I shockwave first, then rend and thundercap. Shockwave helps keep them all in one area, and after rending and thunderclapping Im able to switch to at least a couple of the mobs and shield slam/etcetera.

Doesnt always work when someone decides they want to rogue or mage tank, but like mentioned before thats what vigilance is for.

tehkensai on
    jAhPU.jpg
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I've been having some issues recently with threat in raids, most of which just seem to be totally out of my control since I doubt I'm having rotation issues. Basically, my threat mid to late fight is pretty much untouchable (except, apparently, by a feral druid and a frost DK but I've never really noticed them creeping up on me in my threat meter, and I never actually lose aggro), but at the start of any fight I struggle to make sure the boss stays on me even with misdirects and tricks on me right off the bat.

Now the usual train of thought for me is that it's due to
    A) rage mechanics- since I don't usually have too much rage right at the start of a pull, I have to hit/get hit a few times to really get my rotation going. This means that me avoiding a hit from the boss can actually have negative effects on my early threat gen, and likewise if I miss with a shield slam that's a big lot of threat and rage gone. Not really much I can do about either of those problems, since gearing for survival is my top priority, and I can't really spare anything much for hit/expertise. Also not going to be able to use heroic strike for a little while, which is really great for additional threat gen that's also off the GCD later on in the fight.
    B) Being a warrior, I have to get up some defensive abilities too- Thunderclap and Demo Shout. Sure, if the frost DK is there I can drop TC which makes things a lot better. Also, getting to three stacks of sunder helps my threat a lot, and that sadly isn't there immediately into the pull :(

Actually losing aggro is a pretty big deal early on too. Could mean breaths on the raid, boss getting out of position, DPS deaths, and of course the loss of rage gen makes it even harder to make sure the boss sticks on me.

Then there's the few boss fights with really irritating hitboxes, like Nefarian or phase three elemental council. You have to kite or pull the boss to a certain location really quickly, and generate threat while you're doing so. Normally this isn't an issue, but when the boss' hitbox is buggy it's a right royal pain when combined with my latency (australia, welp). Since you can hit the boss from a large distance, they can also hit you from just as far away, sometimes slightly further. You walk back out of attack range, and now you can't produce any threat, the boss moves up but not always straight away (might start casting/channeling something right as you move back) and sometimes they follow you to where they can hit you but you can't hit them, so you have to edge forward and then rinse, repeat.

I've considered asking to just get Nef MD'd to me while I'm back in position, but our hunter is usually dealing with phase 1 add. Obviously I'm kiting the Elemental Monstrosity so it's a problem for the entire fight anyway.

So yeah, some stuff for you newer warrior tanks to worry about, and then a question:

Is there anything more I can do to deal with these two issues (early threat gen, kiting while tanking) aside from telling the DPS to just watch their aggro early on? Some fights, in paticular firelands ones, seem to be so finely tuned that we just have to get them all DPSing right away so I'm worried that asking for some time might not be that practical.

As a side note, tanking trash in raids or heroics are typically pretty easy provided people aren't pulling for me/CC isn't screwed up in za/zg- just charge in and rend on impact, hit TC and then back up a few steps to get them to cluster up. Shockwave, then once that SW stun wears off I pop zerker rage and the cleave cooldown reduction buff and just go to town. Usually pretty foolproof provided people follow marking or assist you (since you weave in revenges and shield slams too).

Anzekay on
  • TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    disclaimer: DK tank here, I raid with a prot warrior.

Unfortunately, Azne, almost every good warrior has threat issues at the start of a fight. Also, with the new (and in my opinion, correct) trend of saying "fuck off" to hit and expertise, you can get really unlucky dodge/parry streaks on both sides of the battle, and breaking your opening plans. In raids it's usually better to let a DK or Pally (maybe a druid too, I feel like they have better rage generation excluding hits) pull first, they have better snap agro. If you're raid has good dps and isn't impatient, that can wait 3 seconds, too. Those really are your only options unless rage potions still exist. http://www.wowhead.com/item=13442#comments

And yes, hunters need to misdirect you. Don't let them give you shit, if they won't MD you kick them out of the raid.

Topia on
    edited July 2011
    Oh I always get MDs, I just meant having them MD the boss to me rather than me having to pull the boss back (really only relevant on some fights, like Nefarian). And yeah, I think I mentioned the dodge/parry streaks in there somewhere, though honestly early on in a fight it only takes one or two to cause huge issues to begin with.

The issue with me not tanking is that our other tank is typically a DK, and their DPS offset and spec are much, much, better than my own. That said I think I'm also our best geared tank now, so it just usually makes the most sense to use me as the main tank on fights where the second tank would have a chance to DPS.

Probably the biggest problem is trying to explain this to either the DPS or the DK tank (since he never has issues so thus why should I, etc etc) and actually get them to understand and thus work with me around it.

Anzekay on
  • DemanKnghtDemanKnght Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Are you remembering to use your battleshout to get that rage boost quickly? I usually do that then charge in. I follow up with a rend and then my TC/cleave macro. Then I take a step back and fire off shockwave. Dont forget you have your taunts to use. I havent had any issues for the most part. Other then people not targetting what I am at the opening of a fight.

Usually communicating to them what you need to do can help. You have nothing to hide. As a warrior we have to ramp up our threat we donthave an insta drop aoe to get started on it.

DemanKnght on
    edited July 2011
    I'm talking strictly about boss fights in raids, I never have any issues with AoE threat in raids or 5 mans these days.

Anzekay on
    edited July 2011
    Anzekay wrote: »
    I'm talking strictly about boss fights in raids, I never have any issues with AoE threat in raids or 5 mans these days.

One word. Recklessness.

I used to have problems with my Threat during the pull once my Friends switched from an Ele Shaman and Warlock to Arms Warrior and Frost DK respectively. So I started using Recklessness at the beginning of a pull. They don't even come close to me anymore, as for those first 12 seconds I'm pulling stupid threat.

and they made it even easier by removing the stance requirements on those abilities. I even pop Retaliation after Recklessness goes away because why the hell not.

Last night on Majordomo Staghelm I was pulling over 16k DPS when I forgot to switch my trinket from DPS back to Tank after killing Alysrazor (almost hit 17k on one attempt). 14k DPS with my Tank setup.

Edit: I Spam the hell out of Heroic Strike also. It is always my #1 damage without question. As long as I am able to 2-4-3-3 while scrolling mouse-wheel down(Heroic Strike) then all is good.

And for Debuffs, I don't prioritize Devastate in the beginning. The rotation is the same, from first hit to last. I use Demo Shout after I get 3-5 Shield Slams off. 3 If S&B refuses to proc, 5 if it's trigger happy.

Buddies on
  • StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    I've been tanking on my (now) wee 62 prot warrior for the last coupla days, and it's been hectic but interesting. Do you folks have any addons that are prot warrior specific that you really like? I find right now what I most need is some minor macros to tie together keys I use commonly (like the above mentioned TC/cleave). It's taking a lot of getting used to, having, say 15-18 functional keys in a fight versus the 5 I might use as a dps or even the single bar I use as a resto druid. I definitely feel like I'm just ham-handing my keyboard sometimes, but I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

• NerdtendoNerdtendo Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    A small trick: Right after you shield slam, devastate (or revenge if it's up) for the potential SnB proc. You'll get a decent boost in DPS and threat if you always do this. Since SS is your hardest hitting ability, you'll want to use it every opportunity you get, and you maximize the benefit from SnB by trying to get a proc right after using SS. This is especially important while you've got shield block up. If you time it properly and have a bit of luck, you can get four double damage shield slams in when you pop shield block. Seeing those 40k SS crits is always fun.

Unless you need to refresh rend with a thunderclap, do everything you can for another shield slam. And if you're about to pop shield block, thunderclap right before so you can get the most out of the extra SS damage from the shield block.

Also, macroing your shield block ability to shield slam isn't a bad idea.

On top of that, remember your shattering throw (if you've got a good amount of physical DPS) and recklessness abilities. In boss fights where the tanks have to taunt off of one another, you've got ample time to get a shattering throw off, and it's a good time to pop recklessness when the other tank has taunted when you've got a bunch of vengeance... but be sure to switch to battlestance for the duration to avoid ripping aggro away from the other tank, though.

Nerdtendo on
    IHZR47b.png
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    So, as Prot, do I really just want to stack Mastery as much as possible through every means available? I've heard various options ranging from stack Mastery, to stack stamina, to maintaining an even balance between dodge and parry.

edited August 2011
    Yes, stack mastery. Blocking (and critical blocking, naturally) is incredibly powerful as a tank. There are only a small handful of bosses where stacking avoidance is better because they have some sort of powerful melee mechanic that can be dodged/parried but not blocked (e.g., Halfus' mortal strike debuff, Baleroc's something or other), but block stacking is better almost everywhere else. The closer you can get to block "capped," the better, as it greatly smooths and reduces your incoming DPS.

forty on
    Remember parry procs your hold the line talent.

• BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    My little gnome warrior tank has been neglected for over a year while I was taking a good long break from the game. What do I need to know to get back up to speed?

I was tanking lower tier raids in wotlk when I quit.

• GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Tanking is all about those Shield Slams. Use it, whenever it's up, macro Shield Block to the same button. Keep Rend and Demo Shout up. Use Thunder Clap to refresh Rend (yes, take that talent, it's great for AoE, but still good for single targets). Stack Sunder with Devastate. Your threat priority is Shield Slam > Revenge > Devastate.

Heroic Strike and Cleave fill the same role: Rage dump, off the GCD. HS is for single target, Cleave is for AoE. They're on the same CD.

• BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Yea all that sounds the same. Thanks again!

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Yeah warrior tanking didn't change much between wotlk and cata. Actually, warriors in all specs made the transition pretty quietly, minus the rollercoaster of buffs/nerfs. Actual play has remained pretty consistent. If you could warrior it up before, you can now.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Only real change is at 85 when you are forced to decide if you have enough rage to forgo the charge and just LEAP into that next pack of enemies.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
    edited October 2011
    For fun, leaping wins hands down every time.

If you're talking about while tanking, I think the leap/charge decision should be based more on what your group can handle. I don't think I've ever been raged starved toward the end of a fight (when you'd make such a decision) while tanking; so if your healer is on the ball and has plenty of mana, crush those fuckers.

If you're not tanking, well, still leap but you have to wait for the tank and takes some of the wind from those sails of carnage.

The Dude With Herpes on

• DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Tanking. Always tanking. And yes, almost always the answer to the question is 'LEAP!'

Except when raiding, when the answer is 'Leap and less see the prot pally try to pull any off this pack of me NOW! MWAHAHAHAHA!'

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Man, now that my Paladin is getting geared I'm thinking about levelling my Warrior to 85 from 80, but I really don't care for either DPS spec on Warriors. This presents me a problem since I also don't care for questing slowly. I always use my ret spec for dailies/questing for the same reason, but it's worse on the Warrior. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and level as fury. Maybe I'll end up liking it better than before.

I would probably say that Fury is the fastest leveling spec for warrior, but I personally find it incredibly boring compared to Arms. If I could have the style of Arms with dual wielding of Fury then it would be the perfect spec.

But questing prot isn't that bad to be honest. I mean, it definitely is slower than either dps spec, but I would regularly use it for crap that I wanted to do aoe-ish, and some of the "harder" stuff like soloing that giant in Vash for his head. Plus, I did a lot of dungeoning while leveling 80-85, so whenever I got a bit bored of questing I could pop an instant queue.

I can't speak for bear, but warrior prot probably is slower than leveling pally prot or blood dk; as far as leveling tanking goes. Too much reliance on rage which is harder to get solo questing as prot. It was much easier 1-80 with so many more ways to do aoe stuff for easy rage generation. 80-85, unless you're walking in with wotlk epics, its not quite as easy.

edited October 2011
    Leveling as Fury is cake if you glyph VR and BT. But so is Arms if you glyph VR but with BT leveling 80-85 i was always full health even after packs of 3-4. Then all you need to do is talent into the AOE and surviv abilities for fury and you will be mob to mob... or pack to pack really. Just do randoms to keep you weapons up.

Jubal77 on
    Arms and Fury leveling is killing 1-2 mobs at a time quickly non-stop.

Leveling as Prot is mounting up, rounding up 10+ mobs and killing them all. Repeat.

All three specs will level roughly the same speed if you are proficient at your spec. Pick the playstyle you like most.

This discussion has been closed.