As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kick[chat]

• AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Hot sausage burns your mouth yet is also the best thing.

huntresssig.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    And Nerd, why did you steal all the glass from the unfinished tower?

elldren's?

because I didn't

how do you even steal glass

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    And Nerd, why did you steal all the glass from the unfinished tower?

elldren's?

because I didn't

how do you even steal glass

Well someone did. If you look at the server map, the unfinished tower has glass. I logged in and no glass, with your name out front now.

Glass panes can be broken and put back. Glass blocks vanish forever.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    she didn't want the tower anymore

I guess she took the glass

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Tur-Mohel was a brilliant idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFAhVyyL3SU

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:

You had to be aware of the perverted double meaning of your sentence when you hit the POST button. You had to know.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    So I mixed a can of black beans into the pot when I was cooking the macaroni for mac and cheese

Then I shredded some spinach into the pasta after I put it back in and added the butter and sour cream and cheese

Topped it with sriracha

It is kind of an abomination but also kind of delicious

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    So I mixed a can of black beans into the pot when I was cooking the macaroni for mac and cheese

Then I shredded some spinach into the pasta after I put it back in and added the butter and sour cream and cheese

Topped it with sriracha

Gonna try dis

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote:

Topped it with sriracha

Sounds like it looks like a failed curry with noodles, but tastes p good.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I just ate a microwavable TGIF appetizer cheeseburger and it was slightly frozen because I didn't heat it right.

Am I gonna get sick?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Echo

holy shit

that is the greatest villain known to man

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    I just ate a microwavable TGIF appetizer cheeseburger and it was slightly frozen because I didn't heat it right.

Am I gonna get sick?

Probably.

Those things are usually pre-cooked, actually, so you should be okay.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    man, last night's VtM game was pretty great

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    you can steal glass panes but not blocks. if there were glass blocks and they're now gone they were just destroyed.

Pony wrote:

Hey you.

I'm the one that built the road and fence to Choco's house. How dare you put a gate there!

Also, I extended the road to your place and built a bridge over the swamp.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    tyrannus on
    Chanus wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Am I gonna get sick?

Probably.

Those things are usually pre-cooked, actually, so you should be okay.

So probably not? I'm scared.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:

Am I gonna get sick?

Do you mean are you going to vomit because you just put that shit in your mouth? Probably.

Do you mean are you gonna get the hamburger AIDS? No, they cook that shit with every kind of radiation that is legal, least of all thermal radiation.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:

Hey you.

I'm the one that built the road and fence to Choco's house. How dare you put a gate there!

k

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I am nervous about this Shakespeare and shots thing.

Romeo and Juliet in under an hour? The actors shotgunning beers on stage? Audience participation?

This is either going to be amazing or a total train wreck.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    Arivia wrote:

You had to be aware of the perverted double meaning of your sentence when you hit the POST button. You had to know.

I think that for a penis to be hot enough to burn someone's mouth indicates several problems.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    I heard it was kind of steampunk.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    PantsB wrote:
    I'm not supposed to get that Achewood right? Like that's achewood's thing right?

Pretty much. You're supposed to slog through three years of pointless backstory before you may extract from each strip a few mild chuckles.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Sarksus wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Am I gonna get sick?

Do you mean are you going to vomit because you just put that shit in your mouth? Probably.

Do you mean are you gonna get the hamburger AIDS? No, they cook that shit with every kind of radiation that is legal, least of all thermal radiation.

OK, thanks.

Thanatos wrote:
    Pony wrote:
    I heard it was kind of steampunk.

just, gigantic bronze zeppelins every which way

Pony wrote:
    Pony wrote:

Hey you.

k

Well that was a let down of a response.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

Romeo and Juliet in under an hour? The actors shotgunning beers on stage? Audience participation?

I'm a big fan of Shakespeare (actually have Titus Andronicus open in another tab right now) AND a big fan of drinking. Tell me more about this, please.

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    wow, they literally processed my passport papers in 1 days time.

now thats what I call expedited.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote:
    wow, they literally processed my passport papers in 1 days time.

now thats what I call expedited.

The company I work for is the one that's contracted to process passports. You're welcome.

Inquisitor wrote:

A train wreck sounds good too.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:

A train wreck sounds good too.

Trainwreck? You probably shouldn't smoke and drink, Inqy.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited October 2011
    Thanatos wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    PantsB wrote:
    I'm not supposed to get that Achewood right? Like that's achewood's thing right?
    Pretty much. You're supposed to slog through three years of pointless backstory before you may extract from each strip a few mild chuckles.
    There are some pretty funny Achewoods that you don't need to slog through all the backstory to get.

The Yard Sale, for one. And the Breast Man. Nacho Judas is pretty good, too.

Trent Reznor's station wagon. Comic Sans. "I know Todd."

Feral on

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:

I'm a big fan of Shakespeare (actually have Titus Andronicus open in another tab right now) AND a big fan of drinking. Tell me more about this, please.

It's a local troupe that's doing a show at my friends studio. What I currently know I've pretty much told you. Except for I know before soliloquies they spin a wheel and it stipulates something about how they must do the soliloquy. I'll let you know how it goes though.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Feral wrote:
    PantsB wrote:
    There are some pretty funny Achewoods that you don't need to slog through all the backstory to get.

The Yard Sale, for one. And the Breast Man. Nacho Judas is pretty good, too.

Inquisitor, what was that horrific NSFW video you posted earlier. It wouldn't play on my phone.

TL,DR wrote:
    I heard about a yoga/wine tasting recently. Vino and vinyasa.

I feel like I really need to get involved in that circle.

Did the circle have drums? You'd fit right in.

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Luke Perry died?

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I heard about a yoga/wine tasting recently. Vino and vinyasa.

I feel like I really need to get involved in that circle.

achewood is the best comic- webcomic, print comic, whatever- ever made

PantsB wrote:
    Luke Perry died?

I haven't cared about him since he stopped touring with Journey.

Though I guess now that he's out of the race, Romney's a shoo-in.

This discussion has been closed.