As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Fall of Raam - OOC

124»

• Options
    NorthGuardNorthGuard Registered User regular
    Welp, I might as well have been rolling a d10. I guess I'm saving up for combat :)

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    It's actually funny, but only a single submission was trained in Arcana. I tried picking a party with as wide a selection of skills as I could get, but Arcana is the one to fall by the wayside. Do note, of course, that as such I will lower the necessary checks for Arcana otherwise it is just a pointless thing to plan around, unless someone takes a skill or multiclass feat that grants it. Also, may as well let everyone know this now: at level 5, everyone will get a free expertise or melee training [stat] feat of their choice, so feel free to plan around that! And of course if you have already taken an expertise or melee training feat, you may just take whatever feat you want at level 5, so as to keep parity with the rest of the group.

Also, I hope I'm not going too far with the prologue here. If you guys want to get on with the hacking and slashing faster, you can let me know here and we can expedite the chatter, but I like letting people have opportunities to flex their RP muscles.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf, I'm ready to move on to the 3rd slave...or altogether...as soon as this starts moving again.

• Options
    Sorry about the delay, guys. Dad's been in the hospital for the past few days and I've been at my mom's taking care of her. Beings as they just moved, there's not a lot of internettery there, and posting on my phone is impossible.

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    No worries, glad to hear you're still around.

• Options
    This whole thing with my dad was such a fucking mess. I'm back home, but he's still in the hospital. I'll get an update to the IC thread tonight after the hot man-on-man festivities on TV (football)!

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he gets better soon. Also, yey football!

• Options
    I'll wait until someone attempts to barter before I crit fail again.

• Options
    SanderJK wrote:
    A bit confused, are you calling a tri-kreen ugly and smelly to his face? Do you have a death wish?

That's just hashiq trying (and failing) to send thoughts. Could've been clearer, sorry

• Options
    Haha, yeah, that's just her sending thoughts to you, you're not going to be able to respond the same way unless you're psionic =)

Sorry about the sporadic posting lately. Last week it was my dad in the hospital, this week it's me getting ready to move. Excuses excuses, yeah, but it's really taking up more time than I thought to get shit ready to get out of here.

• Options
    Moving almost always takes more time than expected. I've moved twice and didn't learn that

• Options
    Where are you moving to?

• Options
    Just further south in Tucson.

• Options
    Finally done with all the bullshit. Expect IC updates daily from now on for a while, with the exception of some weekends!

• Options
    Yey!

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Before I agree, can I detect / control which parts of my brain he's accessing, or is it an all/nothing affair?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Imagine your mind is like a building with different floors, each floor representing a different period of time in your life's memories, or even your current thoughts. Each floor has a series of doors you can open or close with an almost subconscious ease, and any door you open, the memories in that room can be accessed. Keep in mind, you never know who has the keys to the doors you close, but you will know almost right away if someone is unlocking your doors.

• Options
    Waiting for a response from the male players!

• Options
    male characters anyways =p, haven't heard from my fellow visitor to the prisoners in a while either

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I'll post later tonight, wasn't on much during the weekend and the forums were hellish! But it's all better now.... for now.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    You guys till out there?

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    just waiting for pin!

• Options
    paging all pinfeldorfs

• Options
    I say again, paging all pinfeldorfs!