As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Little Pony: [Phalla] Is Magic: Monster Victory

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    What did I do? :(

My poni-ness is awesome thank you very much! I don't really want to place a vote to early in case there is another seer call, but I'm going to be afk in a few hours. Any one spotted any mafia?

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote:
    This seems like a really quiet game.
    That Slym guy aint been talking much. Seems suspicious.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Going with the majority so far Matev

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Any particular reason for Matev?

Looking at the mafia kills, rawk and Alegis they seem to be going after IRC guys, so since I'm going to be gone for most of today, I'm going to put a placeholder on turkson, since I know my role

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I feel I'm missing something on these votes...

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Yah, I ain't mafia guys, you're whinnying up the wrong tree. Caulk will vouch for me.

Brainleech, you're a silly, silly goose.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    I feel I'm missing something on these votes...

does anyone have any good reasoning? 'cause if not, i'm voting for warban, because warban is totally mafia. totally.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Hey everypony, Pinkie Pie here! Lay off of Matev, he's a good, Celestia loving pony.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    Any particular reason for Matev?

Looking at the mafia kills, rawk and Alegis they seem to be going after IRC guys, so since I'm going to be gone for most of today, I'm going to put a placeholder on turkson, since I know my role

Oh? I too know my role. Placeholder on!spoit

oh h*ck
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    For the record, I know because I watched him last night, and brought him into the fold of the network this morning.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I'm going to go with Warban for now.

No, I don't have a very good reason. I'm just going with my gut for now.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Shiny New Toys looks pretty mafia to me.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    well, I'm going back to my old standby of warban. For lack of someone better.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    which by the way, puts matev and warban at three a piece, with Shiny New Toys coming up the rear.

that tie doesn't make a lick of sense, when you consider that matev is a villager, by my reveal earlier.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    warban for tie-breaking then.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Ok my power is dead.

Report to Retaba if you have been reporting to me.

Report to retaba if you haven't been reporting.

fareweellllllllllllllllllllllll

• Options
    edited October 2011
    !spoit

!warban

Let's get this tie out of reach of shenanigans.

Turkson on
    oh h*ck
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Looks like pushing warban up the votecount is the way to go.

• Options
    Slym another day, then.

Warban for today.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Ok my power is dead.

Report to Retaba if you have been reporting to me.

Report to retaba if you haven't been reporting.

fareweellllllllllllllllllllllll

This was supposed to go in the other phalla thread I think. Disregard.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Well everypony could reveal to reteba but I dont think hed be too pleased with it.

• Options
    Day 3 is over. Results will be up within an hour.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Day 4

The citizens of Ponyville backed up their target to the wall, and then to the corner, and then into darkness, shouting all the while "You're going to take this for beating up poor Rarity! Yes you will!" And all their target could reply with was a pained "ee-yup." The citizens pulled away, leaving the dazed and lost Warban - Big McIntosh knocked out cold on the ground.

A moment later, the sleeping Brainleech - Scootaloo was lowered to the ground beside Big Mac on a cloud, the victim of yet another attack by the mysterious rainbow vigilante.

===

In another corner of Ponyville, a monster huffed and puffed and tried to burn the whole place down, only to find it was so sleepy and just couldn't keep the effort going.

The Gone:
    Warban - Big McIntosh: ganged up on by everypony
    Brainleech - Scootaloo: dashed into oblivion

This may be the last day.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    This fucking vig is killing me! Well not me personally, but fuck!

• Options
    Wait wait wait, did the mafia not knock anypony out last night? What in Celestia's good name is going on!?

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    scooooooootalooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Options
    E5B5BEDA-orig.jpg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    hey, we've still got Applebloom, so I'm all right with this.

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Would the remaining real ponies please contact me with your names and abilities, so we may avoid more of these... Difficulties, tonight.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Would the remaining real ponies please contact me with your names and abilities, so we may avoid more of these... Difficulties, tonight.

No.

!Caulk Bite 6

Either you're telling the truth and got a guard last night. Or you're a very clever mafia and looking for village specials.

oh h*ck
  • Options
    Last night? I got role blocked. Couldn't seer a thing.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    This is a little too convenient for my liking. You revealed early on day 2, so why weren't you roleblocked yesterday?

• Options
    Damned if I know.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Since this might as well be the last day if we keep screwing up this bad, it's epic reveal time. I am Twilight Sparkle, with the ability to send Spike out with a message to someone that confirms me as Twilight. I contacted Caulk on day1 but was roleblocked on my reveal. Me, Caulk and Matev are the shittiest network ever, but we know for sure that Matev isn't mafia. Caulk was roleblocked after his reveal, I don't know why we're bothering to lie about it.

That said, day2 I revealed to Lucedes and asked him to contact me if he wanted to work together to defeat the threats against the village. He hasn't done so yet, so I dub him mafia.

Oh, and I didn't reveal to anyone day3 because I was too drunk to send in orders.

Flarne on
  • Options
    Slym is a bad man!

• Options
    I am clearly mafia, and Rainbow Dash should Rainbow Dash me.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    the (weak) reasoning behind lying about the roleblocking at the time, was to cause the mafia some for of confusion, maybe get them to act up somehow.

I think the moral of this phalla is that I am the best worst network head. :P

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    also, Lucedes, since i'm going to be out for most of the day, i think.
    130232443562.gif

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to join this Slym Ponypile, see what that nets us.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I'm finding this whole thing suspect. I figure if we drop Flarne, we can confirm his and Caulk's story one way or another.

Of course, at this rate if their story is true, the mafia will take care of it and this vote would be harmless. Unless this game has lots of roleblockers? Is that a thing that happens?