As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kick[chat]

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    German whiskey is the worst whiskey. Also mrs. Dee lost her iPhone, but still hasn't set up An iCloud account or use any iPhone locating software. Please pm if you have any recovery ideas. She's very sad. It's probably in this house

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    German whiskey is the worst whiskey. Also mrs. Dee lost her iPhone, but still hasn't set up An iCloud account or use any iPhone locating software. Please pm if you have any recovery ideas. She's very sad. It's probably in this house

Pick things up and look around.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Wait

should I have PMed you "Pick things up and look around", my bad

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    is it off? i assume you can't just call it?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:

You might be able to call the network operator's tech support and get them to connect to it. They can tell you if it's on and has a network connection. If it does have one, then you can just call it over and over.

Also, it's probably in the couch.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm finally getting a local butcher in the neighborhood. Life gets better.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    If it's in the house then the gps wouldn't be able to pick it up in an individual room. If it's off you just have to look for it, if it's on, connected to a wireless LAN and is jailbroken you might have some options.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:

Haha, yes! I remember these guys back in the late 90's. Such a guilty-pleasure group.

• Options
    Elki wrote:

Now there's a dying field

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    40 minutes after I launched LoL, and still updating. Pretty sure I won't be playing tonight.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    So, Grimm looks like a British TV Show, but it is made for US TV.

This is confusing to me.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Remember when web browsers didn't have tabs.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    actual butcher shops are one of the best things

Agreed. Saves me the trouble of sticking my head up a bull's ass to get a good look at a T-Bone.

• Options
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Agreed. Saves me the trouble of sticking my head up a bull's ass to get a good look at a T-Bone.

Tommy Boy quote?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:

The heady days of Windows 3.11?

• Options
    Sarksus wrote:

I use Lynx. What is a tab?

• Options
    Wash wrote:
    Elki wrote:

Now there's a dying field

imgp9514.jpg

imgp9501.jpg

imgp9504.jpg

It'll be a good winter.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Tommy Boy quote?

Indeed. My brain is mostly filled with useless things of this nature.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:

I remember staying up watching MTV in 1998 and that video coming on, when you had to stay up after midnight to see videos on MTV.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Wash wrote:

I remember staying up watching MTV in 1998 and that video coming on, when you had to stay up after midnight to see videos on MTV.

As opposed to never being able to see them now right?

• Options
    I don't remember when MuchMusic wasn't basically all day music videos and generally tolerable VJs

except now the music isn't much to my liking so I avoid it.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Nokia's Lumia phone is really sexy, but I wish it had a front-facing camera. Weird that they left it out, considering the N9 had one.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Elkamil that place looks cozy

I approve

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options

In the days of this, high-speed data access wasn't nearly as available and massive as it is now, so us old-foggies had to use this thing called, "Television" to watch pre-selected music videos. After the first successful airing of "The Real World", the videos came on later, and later, and eventually were moved to a secondary premium cable channel.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:

Yeah, the late 90s were the glory days when MTV2 showed videos all day, and MTV showed them at night for insomniacs. Also 120 minutes and AMPd were still on. Sigh...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Seriously some day I'm going to sit down and tell my grandkids about what the M in MTV use to mean, how it wasn't always "My Super Sweet 16 And Pregnant Rape Baby Beauty Pageant Road Rules Challenge".

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Roar did we have MTV growing up?

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Wash wrote:
    Roar did we have MTV growing up?

Only if you had Satellite or Digital Cable when it came into fruition otherwise nope only Much

And even then unless you had your Dish to receive American stations you had shitty Canadian MTV

• Options
    Daria was on MTV.

Daria is the best.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Daria was on MTV.

Daria is the best.
    Qo2Z3.jpg

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    That picture is p much lifesized

• Options
    After seeing that picture Cass could totally pull off a Daria costume for Halloween.

• Options
    Solo I didn't know you were a girl

I'd suspected

but couldn't confirm

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    That's not me. I would never own a copy of The Wire.

• Options

Ugh. You're the worst.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular

At first I thought we could be friends...
    But now?

• Options
    Sorry! I've never seen The Wire. I only picked it because it's the only title I could make out.

This discussion has been closed.