As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's the All-New Vanilla-Flavoured CF Secret Santa 2011!

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    It's so weird seeing a name like "susan" on that list.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    Susan is awesome!

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    It's so weird seeing a name like "susan" on that list.

It does seem a little out of place.
    Secretly, I just append "Destroyer of Worlds!" to any name that seems too normal. Seems to help a bit.
    Though I do get odd looks at works. "Sorry, that's not my department, you'll need to speak with Brad DESTROYER OF WORLDS! to get that password reset.

The tricky part is correctly pronouncing the italics.

see317 on
  • susansusan Registered User regular
    Actually, my real name is Sam. *shrug*

Thanks Nax :) !

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    It's jsut with all these obvious e-names, like Valhalla130, See317 etc, seing a regular name like "Susan" is kind of odd.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    susan wrote:
    Actually, my real name is Sam. *shrug*

Thanks Nax :) !

No no. Thank YOU

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    pm sent, finally

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    Not sure I'll have the time to do a painted model this year, but I'm in again.

steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    I'm in. I feel the need to give back to this community for all the random boring posts I throw in the threads.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    PM sent

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    When does the sign up end? I want to know what to get!

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    CF SANTA wrote:
    Names will be taken until 2359GMT ON SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER, at which point no further names will be accepted. In the day or two following that date names will be picked at random and assigned to individuals, one name per entrant.

The deadline for your recipient to get his gift is going to be 20th January 2012 - that leaves you with plenty of time to put together whatever it is and get it sent out.

Reading is for chumps.

...No wait... not reading is for chumps. Right?

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • AsherAsher Registered User regular
    Aaaaaand PM sent.

I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
    OMG NECRONS! SANTA CHANGE MY WANTS PM TO JUST SAY NECRONS :P

• susansusan Registered User regular
    Nax wrote:

Ooh? Have they gotten good again?

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
    New book and new model line is launching shortly. They look awesome, and I need something new :)

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Nax wrote:

In that case, you better not do something silly like going out and buying a bunch for yourself.

I have nothing, so even if I do, it will still be just fine! :P

But, I'm not going to until after Christmas anyways...

probably..

Nax I am getting you 51 copies of this guy and you will like it young man

• CF SANTACF SANTA Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Entry to the Secret Santa is now closed. PMs will be sent to participants today or tomorrow.

Final List of Entrants:

Nax
    altmann
    [GHSC]Ryctor
    susan
    Denada
    see317
    JaysonFour
    Matev
    Sharp101
    TheLawinator
    Gabriel_Pitt
    valhalla130
    Anialos
    TimFiji
    Vanguard
    stever777
    Captain Scurvy
    Sevorak
    Dayspring
    Alazull
    TheOtherHorseman
    CorporateLogo
    Asher

CF SANTA on
    santasig.jpg
    edited October 2011
    Oh hey I guess there's no way to delete these any more.

CF SANTA on
    santasig.jpg
    Dayspring wrote:

lololol. Doooo it

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    see317 wrote:
    Nax wrote:

In that case, you better not do something silly like going out and buying a bunch for yourself.
    Oops. I already ordered ordered the codex, 2x of the barges, and the HQ vehicle. Now I need to remember what I said in my Santa pm re: new crons. :oops:
    Dayspring wrote:
    Even with the conehead, he's not that bad of a model, but sweet jeebus is he frowny. :x

Gabriel_Pitt on
    edited October 2011
    He's sad he's getting replaced. Leave him alone. Hasn't he been thru enough!

valhalla130 on
    asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    edited October 2011
    His face is exactly like >: (

Dayspring on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2011
    Dear Santa,

Please send me lots of Menoths.

Dear Santee,

When I know who you are, I will cram your mailbox full of stuffs.

Vanguard on
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Whelp. I completely fail for being a wishy-washy procrastinator.

Have fun everyone!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    edited November 2011
    Tim didn't sign up... I feel like it's not a real Secret Santa without Tim :(

Edit: Timspork... No offense meant to you, Mr TimFiji

Nax on
  • TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    No offense taken, I'm sporadic at best in my posts!

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • [GHSC]Ryctor[GHSC]Ryctor Registered User regular
      Come on santa.. I want to know who my santee is.... :-/

You'd be surprised the amount of damage a hauler can do in the right hands ~ Istvaan Shogaatsu
    • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
      Santa says: tomorrow, all shall be revealed.

yesssss

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day awa... wait a minute. Today is tomorrow.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
      Hello campers.

Santas have now been allocated. PMs will be sent out in about 3 - 4 hours when Santa returns from an errand. Thank you for your patience - Santa has been quite busy this week.

santasig.jpg
    • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
      edited November 2011
      Busy hitting the eggnog early

8-)

CorporateLogo on
      Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
      Yeah dude, and he needs to pick some more up at the store before they're out.

I reshent thaat - *hic* - shugesshtion.

PMs going out now.

santasig.jpg
      edited November 2011
      All PMs have now been sent. If you did not receive one please PM me or Santa's Little Helper, everybody's favourite pony Wildcat.

CF SANTA on
      santasig.jpg
    • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
      I like this.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator