As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] CheckPoint ep.26 - Uncharted Charted

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited November 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
patv_hero_checkpoint26.png

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• Options
    MortalToasterMortalToaster Registered User regular
    I think LRR is missing the obvious cross-promotion between TF2 and Feed Dump. "You can find other places to fortress, but they don't have this hat"

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Really good episode, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" was a great way to end it. The Mr Monopoly reference was also a nice touch.

And the stuff about Uncharted 3 reminds me of one of my favourite PA comics

312144020_oNG2h-L-2.jpg

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    "Let your dollars do the talking, because your mouth is failing miserably" made me guffaw loudly. I'm glad there was nobody in the room.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    Darn the "huge bitchfest" got moved/deleted . Wanted to see how bad it was. Also wanted see the hilarious nerd rage in response to this episode :D

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Hot damn, this episode was scathingly dead-on and hilarious. "The internet is a dark place" may be my new favorite description.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg