As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...Also AP Bio, The Mick, and Mythic Quest

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    this episode was great.

• StrikaStrika Registered User regular
    Yes decoy, that is such a funny thing that is totally in keeping with Dennis' character

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I was thinking

that's so degrading to danny devito. it actually stood out. made it funnier and even better when they called it back later.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Disrupter wrote:
    The wine and cheese between rounds is the best part. I am definately incoporating that into every drinking game. Beer Pong? Wine and cheese between rounds. Flippy Cup? Wine and cheese between rounds? Random card games? Wine and Cheese between rounds.

the fact that they followed it up with a hakka was hilarious too

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Disrupter wrote:
    This episode was fantastic! I love Mac's self awareness "I will likely forget that it is nailed down."

The wine and cheese between rounds is the best part. I am definately incoporating that into every drinking game. Beer Pong? Wine and cheese between rounds. Flippy Cup? Wine and cheese between rounds? Random card games? Wine and Cheese between rounds.

Charlie denying that he wrote that card and Dennis' insane anticipation towards being able to steal was amazing.

So was the unfired Chekhov's gun of "No puzzles! No puzzles! No Puzzles!" They failed miserably at all other aspects of the game, so how horrible are they at puzzles where they pray not to get one!?

The "No Puzzles!" thing was PERFECT, I agree. Because you know they are just going to screw up everything else that there must be something epically wrong with them when it comes to puzzles that it's funnier just to leave it untold.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Pi-r8Pi-r8 Registered User regular
    Podly wrote:
    Disrupter wrote:
    This episode was fantastic! I love Mac's self awareness "I will likely forget that it is nailed down."

Charlie denying that he wrote that card and Dennis' insane anticipation towards being able to steal was amazing.

So was the unfired Chekhov's gun of "No puzzles! No puzzles! No Puzzles!" They failed miserably at all other aspects of the game, so how horrible are they at puzzles where they pray not to get one!?

The "No Puzzles!" thing was PERFECT, I agree. Because you know they are just going to screw up everything else that there must be something epically wrong with them when it comes to puzzles that it's funnier just to leave it untold.

I like to think that there isn't actually a puzzle card. Saying "no puzzles no puzzles" is just part of the rules for when you draw a card.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Actually, I love that you mentioned chekhov's gun, because this episode employed the macguffin -- the opposite of a chekhov gun, perfectly. You think the episode is going to come down to some macabre brutal display, but the rule book is totally thrown out of play because, in the game's inception, the rule makers got so bored of the game itself that they discarded it. This episode is one of the best episodes of tv I've ever seen. SO BRILLIANT.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i still think maybe the greatest always sunny moment on a per-second basis is the half second before the cold open for the radio hockey contest episode

• RhalloTonnyRhalloTonny Of the BrownlandsRegistered User regular
    Loved this episode.

He's dead inside

!
    I wish they would make a full length movie that's just them playing this game.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote:
    she did, I saw her but I didn't tell you

best line ever, i don't usually laugh out loud during TV but that was an exception
    buried beneath other people talking
    just genius

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    Oh my, probably one of the best episodes ever. My wife and I were dying laughing at this one. So fantastic through and through.

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    The fact that they lead you totally to believe that Flip-a-delphia was going to make a return, and instead Flip-a-coin did...was also stunning. I did see the ending once the coin was in play. There was no other way to properly end it. But still, absolutely amazing episode.

I am starting to love how absolutely wrecked Frank looks by the end of every episode. He is constantly just getting incredibly filthy and messed up.

616610-1.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    i still think maybe the greatest always sunny moment on a per-second basis is the half second before the cold open for the radio hockey contest episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiA5RjbnlZk#t=0m49s

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    this latest episode just became the one i start showing people to get them into the show

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    BECAUSE DENNIS IS A BASTARD MAN

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    we berated that bitch for, like, 2 hours

edited October 2011

what exactly are you talking about

edit - oh okay. charlie :D

Variable on
  • GospreyGosprey Registered User regular
    Yeah thats a fantastic velociraptor impression he does there.

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    So we just finished season 2 and lord o lord, this show is fucking hilarious.

Character ranking

Charlie
    Dennis
    Mac
    Frank
    Dee

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I like how Frank's hair has become more and more wild as the series progresses.

steam_sig.png
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    New thread title : Dr. Mantis Toboggan

uyvfOQy.png
  • ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Return to form; although Game of Games was awesome despite it having no plot.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
    oh man do I love this show.

So will the next episode start with Dennis in court on murder charges?

Gosprey wrote:
    So will the next episode start with Dennis in court on murder charges?

I think the ending is so great. We all know that something horrible is going to happen to those people, and it doesn't even need to show it.

I'm glad they brought it back. it's the type of thing that can feel forced but the minute I saw frank as a doctor I thought of it (you got the hiv! yes, aids big time!) and he's making a fake name for the internet it's sensible he'd use his alternate identity.

• DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    "So do you want your hair back or what?"

I lost it right there.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
    mac with the pictures ahaha

Catfish was an awesome movie.

uyvfOQy.png
    Mac trying to act like he's not going to search for her naked pictures was hysterical.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • DecoyDecoy Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    "God damnit, I hate gin. Dee, you bitch".

Although his personality constantly makes him hard to watch (see Michael Scott), I have to say, Dennis has some great lines.

Plus, the whole police station scene. Greatness.

Decoy on
    And I love that they keep coming back for the gin drinks.

Also, I've TOTALLY been to a bar that just serves gin, so I was laughing my ass off about that.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    edited November 2011
    "So do you want your hair back or what?"

I lost it right there.
    Haha yeah, I knew there was something jarring about that blonde girl pretending to be Dylan Trebec and the other associated crazy, and once I heard that line, I realised what was jarring was that it wasn't Dee.

Gosprey on
  • ED!ED! Registered User regular
    They are just escalating the mania for this season.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha wat

It was weird that they were Asian, right?

uyvfOQy.png
    THE VASE!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    The over the top music was also great. Sounded like a generic public domain suspense soundtrack.

uyvfOQy.png
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Podly wrote:
    THE VASE!