As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect] 4-Player Cooperative Lesbians

1939495969799»

• Options
    Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    And then the Krogan were Reapers.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dox the PI wrote:
    And then the Krogan were Reapers.

And the Krogan reaper kills all the other reapers for credits, saving the galaxy.

chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    If Krogan are the Reapers, Sheppards on the wrong side.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    why am I only just seeing this now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6HxU8MPac

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dragkonias wrote:
    Well, Jack and Miranda hate each other, so maybe they were doing it on purpose.
    I love the fact that BioWare was very committed to Miranda being a bitch. Everyone has sex with Shepard inside the "Loft", except Miranda. Her sex scene is in the one room where there's windows into other parts of the ship (where a possible ex-boyfriend could see), and that she cleared out the area of it's occupants first... which consists of Shepard's other two possible love interests.

Skipping all the leaked beta stuff, because I'm desperately trying to avoid spoilers. The wait is already bad enough, thank you.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I just watched the start of the demo / game.
    there are some really hillarious graphical placeholders and glitches.
    KhpRr.png
    Z3XD2.jpg

And also: Shepard, Anderson, and Vega pouting in the back.
    TOfJ9.jpg

Dox the PI on
  • Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    The conversations between squadies in those scenes... please tell me every mission has that... with variations! Also, it's not all reapers and buildings collapsing. There was a verran the stg was testing on attacking a cerberus soldier in the broken labs. Oh, this is looking GOOD!

I'm glad I watched those videos. Most of the things we see aren't new, with exception to the little touches we get to see now. Delicious little additions that we love ME for! Go ahead and spoil yourself people, you know you want it.

• Options
    Darth NathanDarth Nathan Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote:
    Dragkonias wrote:
    Well, Jack and Miranda hate each other, so maybe they were doing it on purpose.
    I love the fact that BioWare was very committed to Miranda being a bitch. Everyone has sex with Shepard inside the "Loft", except Miranda. Her sex scene is in the one room where there's windows into other parts of the ship (where a possible ex-boyfriend could see), and that she cleared out the area of it's occupants first... which consists of Shepard's other two possible love interests.

Skipping all the leaked beta stuff, because I'm desperately trying to avoid spoilers. The wait is already bad enough, thank you.

I never thought about it that way, but yeah, there are windows into the engine room. Hah, that makes Miranda even more one of my favourite characters.

Was there ever anything to the fact that there's sexual tension between Miranda/Jacob? Isn't there some iOS ME game with those two? Were they actually together at some point or is it all just conjecture? I mean in the first game there's dialogue options that hint at sexual tension between Ash and Kaiden, so I just assumed it was Bioware doing that again.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Miranda and Jacob used to fuck but stopped because Jacob is an asshole and Miranda is bad at feelings

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Or maybe the other way around

• Options
    Well Jacob is canonically a jerk to everyone

Miranda's not really that mean, but she is very confused when having to deal with people unprofessionally

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote:
    Miranda and Jacob used to fuck but stopped because Jacob is an asshole and Miranda is bad at feelings

The correct terminology is "superdick"

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote:
    KhpRr.png
    Z3XD2.jpg

TOfJ9.jpg

Where'd you see these ones?

jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    Pharezon wrote:
    Dox the PI wrote:
    KhpRr.png
    Z3XD2.jpg

TOfJ9.jpg

I downloaded it
    and then some nice, mysterious person (cough) uploaded it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDHlUkGJoM

• Options
    edited November 2011
    those different modes sound really useful for quick runs
    Did Anderson just say "Major Alenko" in the same run where Ashley is alive?

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Soo..how "complete" was that leaked version? Was is the whole game? Should I retire completely from the intertubes till March?

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Maz- wrote:
    Soo..how "complete" was that leaked version? Was is the whole game? Should I retire completely from the intertubes till March?

It only had 2 levels, both of which have been shown before.

• Options
    however the file was named Reapers_Win_Deal_With_It.exe

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Thanks, that's good news then. I've only seen 2 or 3 videos released so far and I plan to keep it that way.

Sooo...Quads.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    am I the only one weirded out by the character faces shown in the demo? something about them seems off, like they were taken just one step too close to the uncanny valley. And I felt this weirdness all the way back top when the character models were first shown. I don't know if it's something in the engine or the design, but it just irks me.

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    ...It's probably that all the animations don't seem like they've been added to the faces yet. This is a pretty early beta.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    DarisDaris Registered User regular
    I'm just assuming the game will blow my mind, and maybe more. I am fully into the cool aid at this point. If I can play a Bioware game I am critical of more than three times, I don't have much reason to doubt a day one purchase.

...where is that damn take my money image...

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    @Indie Winter

every time i see your signature i am convinced there is flies on my monitor

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    So...looking at the MP screen apparently Infiltrator's new move is called "Sticky Grenade".

Video of the MP. The guy playing it sucks pretty bad(but I think he's just trying stuff out), that being said he goes through a lot of the options and stuff.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote:
    Pharezon wrote:
    Dox the PI wrote:
    KhpRr.png
    Z3XD2.jpg

TOfJ9.jpg

I downloaded it
    and then some nice, mysterious person (cough) uploaded it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDHlUkGJoM

aaaaaannnnnddddddd game of the year right there

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dox the PI wrote:
    I downloaded it

Anderson's taunts are the best.

I just realized... shouldn't Anderson be saying "I'm out of clips!" instead of "I'm out of ammo!" Ha ha, baaaad, Bioware, forgetting your own lore? That's OK, I never cared about the ammo/clip controversy anyway.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I mean in the first game there's dialogue options that hint at sexual tension between Ash and Kaiden

Eh?
    Dragkonias wrote:
    Video of the MP. The guy playing it sucks pretty bad(but I think he's just trying stuff out), that being said he goes through a lot of the options and stuff.

Man, why would you demo something playing one-handed?* Set the camera down on the table or something. There must be an equipment screen coming as well, since those reinforcements you could buy for credits offered weapon mods, items, and characters.

*Bellringer.gif

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    I'm probably going to piss my team off during MP.

Team guy: "Okay, guys, this is the last wave. It's going to be tough so we're going to have to stick togeth..."

Me(as Vanguard): "WWWHHHHHHEEEEEE!!!"

• Options
    envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    that means YOU, vanguard
    EDIT: can't watch. cannnot watch these leaks. DAMN IT.

envoy1 on
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Wanguards have no need for team tactics!

• Options
    That first video is replete with ME1 callbacks. <3

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Cambiata wrote:
    Dox the PI wrote:
    I downloaded it

Anderson's taunts are the best.

I just realized... shouldn't Anderson be saying "I'm out of clips!" instead of "I'm out of ammo!" Ha ha, baaaad, Bioware, forgetting your own lore? That's OK, I never cared about the ammo/clip controversy anyway.

well colloquially it can still be called "ammo" like we call it, but that's the kind of thing they would fix in the coming months anyway

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I hope they leave it the way it is just so people rage.

• Options
    Nah, people are too busy raging at the optional Action/Story modes

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Here you go, Orca.
    me__jurassic_effect_by_carrinth-d4eu2w3.jpg

"Kid: Turians don't look so scary. More like a six-foot turkey.

Shepard: Turkey huh? Well, imagine you're on an uncharted world. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, maybe looks like one too with the head fringe and all. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like Krogans - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Turians. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not with his claws but with this... the M-97 Viper Sniper Rifle."

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Options