As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SE++ Street Fighter: KOF XIII out November 22nd, only three of us buying it

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    YES

lfYVHTd.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    LOUFFY

YES

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
    Why didn't you juggle with u2 and then soul throw, you would have won :(

lfYVHTd.png
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    whoa whoa whoa

CC is charging $50 to SPECTATE?!

Oh Louffy

Louffy Louffy Louffy

lfYVHTd.png
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Knob wrote:
    whoa whoa whoa

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    Knob wrote:
    whoa whoa whoa

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

spectator fees, subscription fees for 'high quality' stream that from all accounts is fucking shitty, more ad breaks so far than i've seen on any stream ever

fuck canada

U2 is great because you can basically fireball and chip for free

I didn't realize how few Roses these people see that these concepts are considered smart and high level

lfYVHTd.png
    there better be some gd insane pot bonuses

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    It's a twitch.tv partner stream or some shit like that?

They've had twitch.tv staff on stream all day fixing shit. It's miserable. I've kept adblock uninstalled streams because it was never that big of a deal

I installed it because otherwise I was missing matches.

2dtr87s.png
    like, the winner of ae gets 10 grand, a new car, and gets to fuck james chen's mouth

Get owned, Momochi.

2dtr87s.png
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, seriously fuck Canada flying a bunch of people in to make an awesome tournament and providing a rather large prize pool. I'll spend my money on a 2 hour movie or a sub instead because I'm important.

Meiz on
    Go Zhi go!

lfYVHTd.png
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Team Singapore = Team Sagat?

oh cool

the MAIN REASON to watch this trainwreck is the INTERNATIONAL 5v5

which isn't going to air until FOUR IN THE MORNING

and you have to SUBSCRIBE to watch the archives

so you can't even WATCH IT TOMORROW

unless you give these GRUBBY FUCKS nine dollars

Meiz wrote:
    Yeah, seriously fuck Canada flying a bunch of people in to make an awesome tournament and providing a rather large prize pool. I'll spend my money on a 2 hour movie or a sub instead because I'm important.

you do that, then

have fun

Knob wrote: »
    oh cool

the MAIN REASON to watch this trainwreck is the INTERNATIONAL 5v5

which isn't going to air until FOUR IN THE MORNING

and you have to SUBSCRIBE to watch the archives

so you can't even WATCH IT TOMORROW

unless you give these GRUBBY FUCKS nine dollars

What the fuck? The international round robin is at 4 in the fucking morning?

• Airking850Airking850 Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    MLG, IGN, etc. have been charging for HD for like a year now

welcome to fighting games getting with the times.

Is it? I thought that shit started at midnight EST?

2dtr87s.png
    They end at 2:00 a.m. for you, I think.

They start in an hour and a half.

lfYVHTd.png
    edited November 2011
    Airking850 wrote: »

I don't think anyone cares about the HD, I more care about the archives

Also 50 bucks to spectate what the fuck is that shit

Huntera on
  • Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    Seriously they flew out ALOT of top players to make this a good tournament. They need some cash-flows other than the tournament itself.

Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
    7KEFduI.jpg
    Pretty much. I'm fine if they want to charge for HD. That's something I can live without.

But

sometimes I got shit to do.

2dtr87s.png
    Knob wrote:
    Meiz wrote:

you do that, then

have fun

You're being selectively frugal without taking into account what went into making CC happen and quite frankly it's annoying.

• Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    Is it? I thought that shit started at midnight EST?

Thats what the website says

Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
    7KEFduI.jpg
  • Sleepwalker9Sleepwalker9 Registered User regular
    Golden Fatty beats dude that looks like Thor.

Xbox Live: Reborn9
    Airking850 wrote:

that's fine, i'm actually pro pay-for-hd

but apparently the subscription stream is garbage and has been dropping, and that's kinda bunk. if you're gonna charge, make 120% sure you can deliver

but still, not really enough to rage over

$50 spectator entry? that's fucking moneygrabbing bullshit and now I will nitpick everything these guys do because i am angry

Meiz wrote:
    Knob wrote:
    Meiz wrote:

you do that, then

have fun

You're being selectively frugal without taking into account what went into making CC happen and quite frankly it's annoying.

quite frankly, your face is poop

poop face

Like if you ever paid for a sporting event, a movie or a meal however you have a problem paying to watch top players from around the world due to some sense of entitlement when fighting game players aren't really the wealthiest bunch and representing a niche audience no less, you might want to re-evaluate your position.

The stream has been really, really awful today.

There was like a three hour slot where 240p wasn't even watchable.

twitch.tv staff had to literally fix everything.

And apparently everything 480 and up looks like garbage?

2dtr87s.png
    holy fuck did he just soul throw that ultra?

niiiiiiiiiiice

2dtr87s.png
    holy fuck did he just soul throw that ultra?

niiiiiiiiiiice

I've seen that Ultra air thrown. People are getting keen on dealing with it to the point where I don't think you should be using it after it gets you into the top players. I wouldn't have picked the Blanka to win. I really liked the other guy's Rose although I never really saw him capitalizing on his Ultra 2. U1 might have been a better choice for the same reason. Like when Mago blocked the orb crossup, people have been hitting him out of it, etc.

• The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    This stream is dumb. Up for round 2 Knob?

yes

yes i am

pucker up, buttercup

Bonchan is fighting a newsie?

• Sleepwalker9Sleepwalker9 Registered User regular
    I love how stream monsters are acting as if canada cup beat their mothers and stole their lunch money.

Xbox Live: Reborn9
    Man, stream chat is fucking BRUTAL today.

it's hilarious

2dtr87s.png
    Where is gootecks

lfYVHTd.png
    Doing some more interviews and offscreen match recordings for CC to sell later on.

I've been watching the stream all day

and gootecks popped up once to talk shit to Mike for thirty seconds then disappeared.

2dtr87s.png
This discussion has been closed.