As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sigil, City of [Phalla] - Game Over

1202122232426»

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    the only thing that irritates me about arivia's ghost posting was how difficult it was to get people thinking about it

it seemed like every time someone started nosing into it and trying to get a discussion going someone who was convinced arivia was being a goose would make a loud, boisterous statement about how we should pay no attention to her

that made it a lot harder to get to the truth than anything arivia did

I know, wasn't it hilarious in retrospect? :D

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    you are like the guiltiest of that :bz

mr. blockrivsfromallgames

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    yeeeeeeeeeeep

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    the only thing that irritates me about arivia's ghost posting was how difficult it was to get people thinking about it

it seemed like every time someone started nosing into it and trying to get a discussion going someone who was convinced arivia was being a goose would make a loud, boisterous statement about how we should pay no attention to her

This is why you call people on Bad:Logic or LOL GAME THEORY.

I am loud and obnoxious so that they have no such advantage over me, and then I beat their heads in with something sensible.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    you are like the guiltiest of that :bz

mr. blockrivsfromallgames

so great

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    B:L wrote:
    @Drez, don't worry about the Stever's Law thing. I saw you get snippy with me and i figured that for once I just wasn't going to argue with you, it just wouldn't have been worth my effort at that point. We're all good darlin.

Stever's Law now refers to anyone trying to rebrand a "rule" that had failed miserably before, and then proceeds to fail miserably with it again because it was a stupid "rule" in the first place.

So Stever's Law raging is now applicable to "B:L is Never Evil"? :3

IT HAS NEVER FAILED

Besides, it's not a law. It's the way of the universe.

OH FUCK BURNAGE IS EVIL THRALLVIG

• Options
    REG Rysk wrote:
    @Drez, don't worry about the Stever's Law thing. I saw you get snippy with me and i figured that for once I just wasn't going to argue with you, it just wouldn't have been worth my effort at that point. We're all good darlin.

Stever's Law now refers to anyone trying to rebrand a "rule" that had failed miserably before, and then proceeds to fail miserably with it again because it was a stupid "rule" in the first place.

IT HAS NEVER FAILED

You say this like it's a surprise.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote:
    REG Rysk wrote:

IT HAS NEVER FAILED

You say this like it's a surprise.
    Like a velvet fist in an iron glove.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    The funny thing is, I might have tried to blow the lid off the ghost-posting if I'd managed to stay alive into Day 3. If you haven't figured it out by now, well... I was the one who tagged both Arivia and Taya with the Curse powers. If she really was dead, she wouldn't have followed the post restrictions to the letter.

Even a crappy phalla player like me can come close to the truth sometimes, huh? I'd really like to know who had the bright idea of killing me Day 2, though.

I think I'm getting better at this, I really am.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote:

This is why you call people on Bad:Logic or LOL GAME THEORY.

I am loud and obnoxious so that they have no such advantage over me, and then I beat their heads in with something sensible.

In all honesty, I did die way before the end of the game and while I was confused and initially angry with Arivia I did not pursue my "talk to a mod" course of action because I did think it was much more likely that Arivia was alive and fucking with everyone than just dead and trolling.

I just don't think it's correct that believing Arivia was dead was a logically invalid train of thought. I don't think it's bad to point out what you think is bad logic either, Infidel, for the record.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote:
    The funny thing is, I might have tried to blow the lid off the ghost-posting if I'd managed to stay alive into Day 3. If you haven't figured it out by now, well... I was the one who tagged both Arivia and Taya with the Curse powers. If she really was dead, she wouldn't have followed the post restrictions to the letter.

Even a crappy phalla player like me can come close to the truth sometimes, huh? I'd really like to know who had the bright idea of killing me Day 2, though.

I think I'm getting better at this, I really am.

I don't know if you read through the devil boards, but i said pretty much the exact thing "whoever gave the PR will know arivia is still alive, this will blow the whole thing up aghhhhh"

but I didn't know it was you, so it was pretty lucky you got killed.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    It was a reference to B:L having the role of Burnage as a Thrallvig in AdventFalls Phalla All-Stars

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Man, EPIC argument over the last few pages!

Drez, don't worry about the Stever's Law thing. I saw you get snippy with me and i figured that for once I just wasn't going to argue with you, it just wouldn't have been worth my effort at that point. We're all good darlin.

Are you & I all good, Ahava?
    BTW, I gave you Morridor’s Box.
    Happy Halloween!

D'oh. :cry:
    But, I have learned my lesson.
    I will NEVER bring it up again.
    (Wonder if I can come up with another that will stick?)

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    stever777 wrote:

You'll need to learn some Game Theory, first.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I hope the /popcorn of this thread never ends.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    stever's lawl

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Darian wrote:
    stever777 wrote:

You'll need to learn some Game Theory, first.

Ouch, I think. :?
    But, I've already designed many horrible, unplayable games of my own!

stever777 on

• Options
    Got one!
    B:L is Never Always Evil, or is that Kime?
    I'll get back to you.

• Options
    Game Theory is God, and Orange Soda died for our sins.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Stop posting, dead person!