As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I need names...

15678911»

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Huntera wrote:
    No, but for real, I love the names Columbia and Samuel (Obviously Samuel is a guy's name).

They're the most American you can get in names.
    Colt.

Jingo.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    Huntera wrote:
    No, but for real, I love the names Columbia and Samuel (Obviously Samuel is a guy's name).

They're the most American you can get in names.
    Colt.

Jingo.

Shorty, we are talking about names, not what we'd say if we were in the mystery machine and scared by old man whithers dressed as a knight-ghost.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    gonna name my kid EAGLE

all caps

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    If I have a son I want his middle name to be handsome.

middle name will be DRAGON

EAGLE DRAGON McLastname, Esq.

Blake T wrote:
    If I have a son I want his middle name to be handsome.

that's a good middle name

no joke, you should do that

(take a look at my post on the bottom of page 10 if you haven't already)

I don't know, I could see my son taking it the wrong way and hating me.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote:
    Chi!

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Congratulations Mr. Love

I hope your baby grows strong and true
    I have appeared in a video accurately depicting what life is like with a pregnant lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ9gqmJcHZc

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    There were three other Andrews in my grade at school. It wasn't even a big school, but Andrews abounded.

I don't think I've ever spent a day at an amusement park and didn't have at least one instance of hearing someone shout for an Andrew and turned me head only to find it was a different Andrew.

The moral of the story is Andrew is a very common name and it haunts me!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    As nerdy as it is, I always thought Kairi would be a cute name for a girl.

Maybe if I ever get my cum in a lady she'll be ok with it.

As nerdy as it is, I always thought Kairi would be a cute name for a girl.

Maybe if I ever get my cum in a lady she'll be ok with it.
    Probably not, most prosies make you wear a rubber.

• Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    Man no prostitute would have to make me wear one.

Hooker STDs are worse than standard ones. Because the story would just be all "Yeah, I was bummed out so I had to fuck a hooker, then my dick was nasty for the rest of my life."

• FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    The big N Tasty was a regular burger with a 5 inch sphere of lettuce in it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

I worked at McD when the Big N Tasty was out.

High schools kids (read: my coworkers and I) would come in the middle of the night to knock the "T" off the marquee, then shove the "N" and "asty" together. It made me laugh every. single. time.

This rules

sig2.jpg
    I went to school with a girl named Kyle.

She was very attractive.

So much so that I identify that name more with females than males now.

sig2.jpg
    Actually I also worked with a girl named Tommy who was really hot

sig2.jpg