As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tell me about games that you are currently playing regardless of their quality

1444546474850»

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I am considering picking up Halo: Anniversary once I get some disposable income.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    EhVRy.jpg

so this is bioware's new gaming franchise

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I'm guessing... jeep dismount?

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    As long as takyris is writing about those explosions, I'd play it

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I think I'm gonna give Reach a couple of days and if it doesn't grab me then it goes into the Arkham City trade-in pile

• Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    I've been playing Metroid Prime: 3, just finished it actually. I assumed I'd won it before but I didn't remember the ending at all, so I guess not.

Pretty fun all the same, I kinda wish there were more pointy, shooty Wii games.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    please don't be a Mad Max style setting.

• Options
    I loved the whole Prime trilogy

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I played the original Prime a couple of years ago and was still blown away.

Prime 2, ehhh, it was good but I turned it off when it had me do another endgame item quest to continue.

3 was a good use of Wii controls.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    So I bought Just Cause 2

eeeh

I mean, the potential for chaos is definitely great, but the controls and gunplay are terrible

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    CanIJustShaveAndWearAWigCanIJustShaveAndWearAWig USARegistered User regular
    I loved the first one but the second one was kind of eh. A little too structured.
    We used to fly two feet about the ground with planes and dodge hotel signs, in Just Cause 1.

Sincerely,
    Mikey
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited November 2011

Prime 2, ehhh, it was good but I turned it off when it had me do another endgame item quest to continue.

I would have like 3 a lot more if it didn't have that stupid Phazon mechanic.

To be specific, being forced to burn an energy tank to go into Phazon mode is stupid. Especially when a boss has a sliver of health left but you're on your last bar and you just can't seem to get enough item drops to fill up your health enough to use Phazon.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I enjoy post apocolypse setting as much as the next guy but how about we try something different and have the world partially destroyed. We will have huge tracts of wasteland but fresh, untouched patches of suburbia on one side and downtown on the other while in the middle, planet earth got the horns.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I loved the first one but the second one was kind of eh. A little too structured.
    We used to fly two feet about the ground with planes and dodge hotel signs, in Just Cause 1.

I'm actually the exact opposite - I found JC1 to be a boring mess, but JC2's grapple and parachute mechanics were perfect and the game was so ridiculous that 'Take that, you pipeline jerk' was an actual line of dialogue recorded for it.
    Stilts wrote:

I would have like 3 a lot more if it didn't have that stupid Phazon mechanic.

To be specific, being forced to burn an energy tank to go into Phazon mode is stupid. Especially when a boss has a sliver of health left but you're on your last bar and you just can't seem to get enough item drops to fill up your health enough to use Phazon.

I missed toggling between different beams rather than a straight upgrade, but maybe that's just me.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    just finished installing generations

holy hell i need a gamepad and fast

• Options
    Ok it took a bit to get into it but I'm digging Reach now
    So jazzed to get a spaceship combat mission

• Options
    edited November 2011
    So is anyone gonna make a Modern Warfare 3 thread

I mean I know it's for bros and all but there's gotta be enough people here who are interested

(Me, I am)

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    So is anyone gonna make a Modern Warfare 3 thread

I mean I know it's for bros and all but there's gotta be enough people here who are interested

(Me, I am)

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/151217/occup-blow-up-wall-street-mww3-thread-that-other-game-that-isnt-battlefield#Item_77

• Options
    Man how the fuck did I miss that

Also is this thread stuck on the 3rd page of the forum for anyone else?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Man how the fuck did I miss that

Also is this thread stuck on the 3rd page of the forum for anyone else?

Yup, it is very annoying.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote:
    As bad as armor lock is, the double beatdown in Reach is the worst. So many pub games where noobs wouldn't even use their own guns in favor of their elbows.

How do you mean the double beat down is amazing I found it much more enjoyable then when you sometimes just died in halo and they didn't its much more consistent they either die or they had shield left and you made a big mistake

I just beat the Twilight palace in Twilight Princess and I'm coming up to the final stretch but I really liked that dungeon and when I entered the Twilight I was kind of sad at how sad the whole place was

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    JeniferSam2011JeniferSam2011 Registered User new member
    These days I’m playing only God of war 3 only it’s really interesting. And it is the best fighting game. The graphics are very quality in this game.

• Options
    eRepublikeRepublik Registered User new member
    T4CT wrote: »
    'cause I'm looking for new things to play. The one with the most votes by the time I arbitrarily decide is going to get played in a marathon session

my worst game is probably this game because it is the most terrible experience you can have with a thing other than the notable exception of it containing Boar Drifting mechanics

nier-1270054756_thumb660x366.jpg

I'm Playing eRepublik <---Link to the Game

Playable from any device with an Internet browser and connection
    Free-to-play
    No download or installation of any files needed

eRepublik is set in a mirror world where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries. The game is designed to take just 15 minutes per day to maintain an active citizen. eRepublik estimates that over 90% of the content in the game has been created by citizens, including thousands of newspapers, hundreds of political parties, and vast numbers of companies that employ over a realistic populace of citizens. Citizens also provide national defense as soldiers and set foreign policy as presidents, congressmen and leaders of political parties.

Help your Country ^_^