As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I did the same thing last year Nogs!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    Yesss I got mine. I'm happy with it! I feel like I can do some fun things. My body is ready for presents.

We were talking about sending jars of semen, toenail clippings, vomit and spit earlier, so that strikes me as funny.

• Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I might edit my post on what to get me. I feel like I didn't say enough. Also, checking my Tumblr can help a bit. It's just me reblogging things that are cool do it may give ideas.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    bwanie wrote: »
    PS: to my Satan, check back to the post i made in this thead regularly, it's a work in progress.

link it in you sig, man.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    bwanie wrote: »
    PS: to my Satan, check back to the post i made in this thead regularly, it's a work in progress.

link it in you sig, man.

oh yeah, i could do that.

edit: uhm, can we still link to individual posts?

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    You have to click on the timestamp.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Nice, got a Satanee, and it's a pretty cool person. Now to commence a proper stalking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

Legba on
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Hmm I dont know my person but I have some ideas, I'll give it a week or two to see if I come up with anything else

2x39jD4.jpg
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    SO MANY IDEAS

AND I'M SO NERVOUS ABOUT WHO GOT ME AAAHHHH

Gatsby wrote:
    SO MANY IDEAS

AND I'M SO NERVOUS ABOUT WHO GOT ME AAAHHHH

Your avatar is so very apropos.

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I'm so happy my avatar works for a lot of things.

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    You have to click on the timestamp.

well that didn't work, but copying the link hiding behind it did.

edit:oh shit it actually changes the url but doesn't load the post separate. You're right PB.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Got my satanee. You gonna get all kinds of stalked, fella

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Oh...my guy.

Heh.

• AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    This will be fun. Time to start doing some detective work.

Aeyther on
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    i just realized that yeah, theyll probably go thru my post history

dear satan: as you can probably tell, i like pokemon

this does not mean i will wear pokemon shirts

pokemon cod piece is within the realm of possibility tho

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm reading all these posts and assuming they're all about me

Mine isn't. Just want to clear up that bit of information for you.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Now I double think it is!

Cause your dumb.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Cause his dumb to do what?

heh okay!

Just know that if you're planning on showing up at my door in just your shoes and a smile, the address is actually for my parents' house and not my brother's where I'm staying

so you might be giving my mom an eyeful of your business

again

Keith wrote:
    heh okay!

Just know that if you're planning on showing up at my door in just your shoes and a smile, the address is actually for my parents' house and not my brother's where I'm staying

so you might be giving my mom an eyeful of your business

My gift to you is the smile on your mother's face.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    whoop whoop I got SUCH A COOL TARGET

and he has a SECRET WEAKNESS that I can exploit!

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Oh god it's my butthole. WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO EXPLOIT MY BUTTHOLE?!?!?

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Vivienne said she knew who my satan was.

I asked if he was as rich as I am handsome.

She said no.

So I just hope he is rich.

Or she!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I CAN BUY.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Dearest Satan,

My Amazon wishlist is used for my family and as bookmarks for myself so don't think that my tastes are limited to some of the very expensive items on that list. It was recently updated and I'm still adding so if you're at a loss wait a bit and see what I add in the coming weeks. For games I have PC, PS3, Xbox 360, and a DS Lite. I prefer BluRay versions of movies and TV shows when available and second-hand media is more than welcome. I love sports (primarily the NFL), alternative music, stand-up comedy, and cooking.

Clothing wise I typically wear medium shirts and hoodies but unless you find something rather unique, something that you consider really cool, or socks (I love socks) I'd shy away from clothing. Here my tastes do get rather pricey and I already have more clothes than I know what to do with.

I'm no teetotaler. I enjoy most beer, most semi-sweet to dry wines, whiskey (partial to scotch and bourbon), and love trying new things. Coffee and tea are great too. I eat almost anything but I'm not too big on sweet stuff so unless its homemade or maybe indigenous to your region no candy please. I don't eat much sugary foods.

For suggestions you could try @Sara Lynn, @Aneurhythmia, or @Stale. They're among my closest friends here and know me best.

Consider the above as a guide only. Anything you get me will be fine and if possible try to make room for something you like and want to share. Like a favorite show, book, or band. I always do. Also, don't forget to donate to Child's Play!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    So do people usually put their Satanee's gifts in a big box and ship that? Or ship them individually?

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan,

I am going to update my steam/amazon wish list tonight.

But I really want Skyrim on Steam!

Marth wrote:
    So do people usually put their Satanee's gifts in a big box and ship that? Or ship them individually?

50/50.

Marth wrote: »
    No one will complain if you do the most economical shipping thing for you.

edited November 2011
    I am post stalking my satan.

A reasonable portion of it is us talking shit.

Have I talked to you? ever? It would be you!

Blake T on
    No wait.

could be you.

Finally figured out what my Satan is getting:

baz8q.gif

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Oh... you shouldn't have.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    my satanee is getting a donation to the human fund in their name

2x39jD4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.