As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World War Hulk Thread: Don't Be Fucking Ninnies

1434445464749»

• Options
    JCMJCM Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Angry wrote: »
    so you're saying that reed's dastardly plan was to send a bomb with the hulk that he knew had no way of killing the hulk*snip rest of Bullshit*.

Jesus, more stupid posts from off-topic troll. What´s with you guys and the Reed wants to kill the Hulk?

He wanted the ship destroyed. Get the Hulk-killing fantasies out yer head, dumbass.

Also, if one more person says someone should try "READING" something when its clear they already have I'm going to destroy the internet.

Not to bring this back up again... but I have to question your definition of "reading" when JCM says, bolded even:

Let me guess, youve never read a comic and think a bomb can kill the Hulk.

He destroyed the ship, so the Hulk wouldnt come back.
    Too difficcult, ye redneck? Again
    He destroyed the ship, so the Hulk wouldnt come back.
    Im waiting for my "reed tried to kill Hulk" quote that you pulled out that arse of yours, right before putting the Reed action figure back in, fucking liar.

And then Angrey, who is supposedly reading the thread replies with:

so you're saying that reed's dastardly plan was to send a bomb with the hulk that he knew had no way of killing the hulk *snip whiny insults*

A full forum page AFTER JCM's post.

Now this just might be me being all crazy and such, but I'd count blatantly ignoring the point being made at hand, bolded even, as not READING.

Yeah, sometimes I myself am amazed at the desperation.

Dumb debate tactics 101, when you cant debate any of your opponent´s points, make up one.
    But then what do you expect from someone who has only trolled off-topic for the past 10 pages?

JCM on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited June 2007
    You guys can have this back on Wednesday.

Until then, everybody needs to think about how to have a civilized conversation and debate without resorting to calling each other desperate and crazy.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.