As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hum? Errorrrrr

PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

What? I didn't know there was engrish on this forum.

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
Paladin on

• ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited February 2004
    You'll need a screenshot of the before (posting window) and after (error) before anything can be done about it....

Älphämönkëy on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited February 2004
    You people complain about the dumbest shit...

Tube on
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited February 2004
    I thought as much, but you'll probably have to take my word for it. I'm just wondering how if ever this error message is supposed to show up.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited February 2004
    Ramius is the AzN, la
    keke ^^
    =^_^=

Unknown User on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited February 2004
    That shows up if you do not have rights to do a certain action. In your case it was reply. The forum then tries to tell you what the minimum rights are in order to preform that action, as the restrictions are "be a registered user" it should have said "registered users" inbetween only and can.

Älphämönkëy on
  • RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited February 2004
    yes, what alpha said.

But I might've screwed that up somewhere along the way, though. It's not a real major concern, though.

Ramius on
  • denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2004
    It often happens if you get a thread that has been locked, deleted or whatever after you have hit the reply button.

denihilist on
  • OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2004
    Most often I see this when trying to quote a post that's been deleted wile I was looking at the thread.

Orthanc on
    orthanc